NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

Yeah, the Facebook group has twelve people listed as confirmed. And ten maybes, but some of them have since said they're not going.

That reminds me...

Just updated my status to 'not going'.

Compared to last year, there were loads that came. Many surprises as well.

Just gotta wait and see i think, hopefully a few more lovely members attend.

Is the diminishing list because i'm attending with my Fez?

I won't bring it if thats the case.

Maybe you should only wear a fez.

I did that once, on a video i've yet to release. It's not a pretty sight

Wow, depleted numbers this year. :(

Yeah, lost quite a few. Haven't got j7, dunno what @Twozzok's up to, last year was pretty good but I think the year before was probably the best turnout? Sun was out too, here's hoping shit picks up in the next couple weeks! This'll be a tasty meet regardless, and might actually be a bit more social being smaller as sometimes people don't get to talk to everyone properly like.

I'd thought about Daft, but why wouldn't he post to tell us he's coming! Can you think who else was there last year? EEVIL? Ganepark? Retro/Eddage? Cube? WE HAVE SO MANY AWESOME PEOPLE DAMMIT.

(i think Yvonne and Frag Grimes might come too though, and possibly the_ now-long-lost_Arbitor, plus a dude who isn't even on the forums just for giggles)

Early weather says it's not going to rain (so far that is). Lets hope it doesn't.

Yeah, lost quite a few. Haven't got j7, dunno what @Twozzok's up to, last year was pretty good but I think the year before was probably the best turnout? Sun was out too, here's hoping shit picks up in the next couple weeks! This'll be a tasty meet regardless, and might actually be a bit more social being smaller as sometimes people don't get to talk to everyone properly like.

I should be there.

I won't be attending this year, not that it's a big miss for those attending.

Unless I come into a substantial windfall, then I'm very much skint due to graduation being the week beforehand so can't really afford to come down. Who knows, though. My parents could hand me a nice graduation gift and I could make a surprise appearance but I'm doubting it

Cube is coming though isn't he?

Is he? I'm probably just retarded. Remove Vote:Cube.

Is he?

I believe he is.

What about Brian_Mcoy's servant and Dyson? I also remember having a long conversation with the guy who brought @Yvonne to the forum, but I can't remember his name.

I believe he is.

What about Brian_Mcoy's servant and Dyson? I also remember having a long conversation with the guy who brought @Yvonne to the forum, but I can't remember his name.

That was me :p Though you might mean the_arbitor? Beard, backpack? I realize that doesn't narrow it down too much, but yeah he might come again. Looks like numbers are picking up at least!

Also, I think Marcamillian might be looking to try out a life mafia too, so that could be cool for a bit!

Edited by Rummy

Though you might mean the_arbitor? Beard, backpack?

Yes, that was him.

Numbers are certainly picking up, it's shaping to be an epic meet again.

Does anyone know what time they'll be about at the meeting places etc on the saturday morning? Depending how early it is I'm thinking about maybe trying to stay in london on the friday just to be up there early and ting.

I'll be at Euston at 10:04AM and will be heading straight to Hyde park from there.

I'm going to be in London from around 1pm Friday until 2:30pm* Sunday. Probably meet with a few people before heading to the park, gonna need to drop my bag of stuff off. Too large to lump around for the day

*Subject to change

At least we have a cert for a place to go in the rain (if it rains) this year. Last year was, well......... we won't go there.