NEurope
Rummy

N-Europe London Meet 2012 - 30th June!

No need to add yourself to the list - the date is 30th June (does someone want to update the first post?).

Lovely, perhaps this year i'll get around to chatting to more lovely peeps

Yup, I'm pretty certain the date is set.

I hope I won't have any exams at that point. Technically it is possible, but it's so late that I don't think/hope it'll be a problem.

There was that awesome part where [message stopped due to the sudden death of Cube]

There was that awesome part where [message stopped due to the sudden death of Cube]

In memory of Cube I will finish that sentence.

There was that awesome part where Spider-Man and Wolverine turned up to take on Galactus.

Put me down as 'Maybe'. Got graduation on June 19th and I'm hoping to get away on some form of break/holiday pretty much straight after that, be it a week or two, so I don't yet know where I'll actually be or whether I'm free.

Although, if I do come, I sure as hell ain't doing the 9 hour overnight bus ride again. That was bloody awful. Was so tired, which was why I was very quiet, and needed a shower/change of clothes but couldn't get into my hotel until 2pm. So I'll get the train down if I come along this year.

or you didn't like it?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Get a grip.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Get a grip.

Ooookaaay.

i might be able to get there but dont know you guys but i might turn up for some laughs :)

Only around 3 months away now, I decided on a rainy day venue/possible post park place quite a while ago, but never actually remembered to post here. Plan is cockpit standard, and I shall try to update/shameless copy ReZ's post from last year into the first post by the weekend.

Here are two quick pictures I took of le place;

Up the stairs and to the left;

IMG_1209.jpg

Turn yourself around

IMG_1210.jpg

Quite spacey! It's the Red Lion, on Kingly street(parallel to Carnaby), quite close to Oxford Circus tube(~5min walk if that), and for the otherwise keen eyed of you, not too far from Trocadero either(does anyone know what's going on with that??) Trocadero arcade is dead :( (ty Cube). This is of course, only a rainy day plan, otherwise it's business as usual in the park of hyde! Here's some maps for location and distance from the park(probs a ten minute walk, but there wasn't much good/close by in the way of sam smiths),

redlionsamsmith.png

Relative to Hyde Park;

redlionsamsmith2.png

Do we have confirmed attendees, btw?

Edited by Rummy

Having missed the last meet and having had a great time meeting you guys before, I'd be interested in trying to make it down to this. Just hope the folks will sign my consent form.

I'll keep you posted.

not too far from Trocadero either(does anyone know what's going on with that??)

The arcade is gone.

Daaaaamn, well...there's still bits for people to see, I guess? *shrugs*

@ReZourceman, what's the dealie with hostels/staying etc?

Edited by Rummy