NEurope
flameboy

I'm engaged!

So having just got back from work and confirming what I expected to happen in a previous thread! I am engaged! So on boxing day I took my girlfriend to Rome and on the 28th December we took a stroll to and then an electric pedal car around the beautiful gardens of Villa Borghese and proposed to her by a small lake side. It was great! Had a great night out having a meal and then drinking to celebrate.

PS: Please don't post any congrats on facebook if you read this news we are trying to keep it a surprise from her friends till she is back in Canada!

Edited by flameboy

Congratulations! Is that the ring in the picture? (It wasn't showing for me so just did Open in New Tab).

Oh, I wish we could meet your girlfriend, your girlfriend who lives in Canada. She couldn't be sweeter, I wish we could meet her - your girlfriend who lives in Canada!

Congratulations. :smile:

Next up: marriage, house in the suburbs, two and a half kids, a dog and a cat, a Volvo - the whole shebang!

Congratulations! Here's some gold to help you on your way...

*120XP*

*200 gold received*

Congrats :) You seem like a nice guy round the forums and on your podcast so I'm pleased that things are going great for you:grin: