NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 21: GOTY Edition

Chances are most of you just going to fucking skip this PR, because none of us read each other's PRs, so I'm putting it here.

"I want you to listen to me, I want you to digest this before I leave in three weeks with my championships, because I have a lot of things to get off my chest.

"I don't hate N-Europe, I hate this idea that this league determines Ellmeister is the best, because he's not. I'M the best. I'm the best in the world. There's one thing you lot are better at than I am, and that's kissing Haden's ass.

"I am THE best manager in N-Europe, I've been since day one when we founded this league, and I've been vilified and hated since then because of what you saw in me and were afraid to admit. You know who else had that problem? Edd Kirby, and he split just like I'm splitting. But the difference between me and Edd is that I'm leaving with my two N-Euro Championships.

"Day in and day out, for almost four-and-a-half years I have proved to everybody that I am the best in these press releases, in the matches and in setting tactics. Nobody can touch me!

"Yet no matter how many times I prove it, I'm not back on the roll of honour, I'm not Team of the Month. I don't get to be a league admin or assistant, but the fact of the matter is I should be and, trust me, this isn't sour grapes but the fact that Madpool is in the title race and I'm not makes me sick!

"Oh, and hey, let me clear something up. Those of you reading this right now, you're just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you're the ones getting fluke results against me. You're the ones who're setting incorrect tactics but still getting points from me, and then when I announce I'm going, you all look at my team, look at my players and then shove an offer for them in my face, because you're all too lazy to look in the transfer market.

"I'm leaving with my two N-Euro Championships on February 23rd and who knows, I'll probably go play in some better private league.

"The reason I'm leaving is because of you people, because after I'm gone you're still going to play this game, I'm just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is just going to keep turning and I understand that.

"But Haden is just going to keep running this league to spite himself. He should be admin of a better league, but you know why he isn't? He surrounds himself with gladhandling, nonsensical douchebags like Ellmeister and jayseven, and they're going to tell him everything he wants to hear. And I'd like to think that this league will be much better after Haden's death, but it's probably just going to get taken over by Ellmeister or Charlie or any of the rest of this stupid league.

"Let me tell you a personal story about Haden. We were doing this whole Nexus/NWO campaign..."

*At this point Roostophe's mic was cut off. He tried to continue to speak through it, but only ended up throwing the microphone away and yelling "I've been silenced! Nobody silences me!"*

954-not-sure-if-serious.jpg

I hope you're not actually leaving because you're not team of the month or top of the table because that's laughable :p

He'll be back, if what i can gather from the PR and what it is referring to and the idea behind it.

Still, to keep with the flow of things. Wtf!!!!!!!

That is DEFINITELY going in my sig. Seriously the best thing I have ever read.

I don't think anyone has ever said I'm the best, but obviously if Rooster has picked up on it, you must all think it. Thanks guys!

Xpert Eleven says i am the best.

Xpert Eleven > Roostophe. :p

His sly dig at the mighty/choking Madpool was uncalled for. :p

Xpert Eleven says i am the best.

Xpert Eleven > Roostophe. :p

His sly dig at the mighty/choking Madpool was uncalled for. :p

But everything else is? I like the way he mentioned Edd. I know why Edd left because I know him personally.

The first goal i've conceded at home all season.

And it came when their attackers rating was 5. :blush:

Ugh why can't my team just score!

Another 5-star rating at home but no goals. I guess a draw against Happenstance is still good considering how high in the table he is.

Good win, seems like we're doing a bit of a Spur as we're 3rd and 3 points off top. I reckon the game against Ell next will decide who gets 3rd.

2 - 1 win away from home, moved into promotion placing! Must stay there. Next few fixtures I'm fairly confident with, DuD and Commerade as my last two fixtures could ruin it all though...

Is he banned or did Haden just change his team name? :p

I'm pretty sure admins can't change other teams names. That's why this whole thing is pretty obviously a joke. :p

I changed it.

Bit gutted I lost today but Bru had the guts to take me on offensively and I paid the price.

I wrote off Silverdale and Elites but they are now right back in the title race!

You can have third place! I won't be able to catch MadDog or Haden up so gonna see where actually training youth goes.

Nice to see he played super defensive as usual but I still won. This isn't a joke, Rooster just loves the controversy.

Going to make a big update post tonight about a few things like the cup etc for the off season.

One thing to ask now though is how is progress going getting new recruits? We really need at least one other person. I have found two but we need one, it doesn't matter if they are outside the forums or not. Please have an ask around and try and get some new blood into the lower league.

Thank you :D

I quite possibly have a friend joining

That is what I am talking about! You don't mean Zell though?