NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Oli1983uk

MTV Pimp my Ride USA

did any one see sunday nights new pimp my ride? they fitted an absolute monster of a sub woofer in this car! it weights in at 369lbs. needs over 6kw to drive it

they fitted what mad mikes is leaning on! in the back of someones car!. the sound system they fitted was louder than a jet taking off!

MadMikeQuote.jpg

yes but did they do anything to the engine? or is it a crappy car covered in a pretty shell with lots of loud noise making equipment ?

they never show what they have done to the engine but they do have done in a few shows and a they have put brand new engines in a couple!

That's one big mother effer of a sub.

See what the guy thinks of it when it shakes every screw loose in his car.

How many waterfalls did the fools put in it?

Or chandeliers.

Or coffee machines.

Or popcorn makers.

Haha Pimp My Ride is too unreal, shame that the UK Version is so crap.

They do seem to do a quite a few things with the engine, which is good since theres no point in having a pimped out ride if your engine is gonna suck.

One big reason why the UK version is soo crap is cos of the damn presenter, Tim Westwood just sounds like a complete fool, if my friends need a laugh we just watch this idiot trying to talk

that is a phat sub,

chavs across the nation will have novas with them sticking out the back.

That's completely ridiculous, but somehow awesome. The UK version is total rubbish whereas the US one, well, they do insane and awesome stuff, which is tacky as all hell, but entertaining to watch.

That's completely ridiculous, but somehow awesome. The UK version is total rubbish whereas the US one, well, they do insane and awesome stuff, which is tacky as all hell, but entertaining to watch.

Heven't seen the UK one but I guess one of the reasons why it's not as extreme as the US version is down to insurance, afterall what company would even want to touch you after having it done American stylee?!

Heven't seen the UK one but I guess one of the reasons why it's not as extreme as the US version is down to insurance, afterall what company would even want to touch you after having it done American stylee?!

aye i always wondered.....do things like that affect american insurance? do americans even have insurance lol :eer:

This is West Wood breaking it down like we're on fire for one real big down holla day. Now tell me my mob angelic man, what are we going to do to turn this atomic stylee from here to davenport?! For real? That's like a dog going to school, wicked emporium loving!

Take that Pimp My ride USA!

The Yanks have car insurance - but the system is totally different, and costs peanuts. I mean you can pass your test and your limited by what car you can afford. If you can afford a great, old Caddy with a beast of a 4 L V8 Engine, which is probably only a couple of $k then your sorted. Insurance is only about tens of dollers, not hundreds.

The Yanks have car insurance - but the system is totally different, and costs peanuts. I mean you can pass your test and your limited by what car you can afford. If you can afford a great, old Caddy with a beast of a 4 L V8 Engine, which is probably only a couple of $k then your sorted. Insurance is only about tens of dollers, not hundreds.

thats awesome...for them :mad:

or thousands of pounds over here :(

tim westwood is a freaking joke of a presenter and what makes matters wrose is that they try to make the show identical to the US. When it first shows westwood it shows him in different poses at first then says the rather tedious "lets go" or some other balls. Then comes all the annoying "this car looks like its fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down" rubbish.

The uk edition has thought of some good stuff to put in the cars but its just westwood that lets down the show

*THANKS MTV FOR PIMPING MY RIDE* wheres a sniper when you need one

I can't stand the UK version either, it just makes me cringe. Like Replika said, why does he try to make the show exactly the same and copy X? Did anyone see where he called a half pipe a half tube?

The USA version is pretty good, I loved it when the car owner said about rims "I can't believe I own these" then one of the guys said "you don't own them... they're yours!" It still makes me laugh.

Pimp My Ride would be so much better if those idiots just kept their premade sentance-spouting mouthes shut.

Sign in to follow this