NEurope
Beast

Christmas Presents

373848_10150537065795731_747975730_11125779_457059083_n.jpg

*is envious*

---

I've got some deodorant for my dad (his favourite) and a new mini vacuum cleaner for my mum. I've also got tickets for all of us to go see a concert in January with my mum's favourite band (which I also like), but they already know I got those. Still wrapped them up nicely to put under the tree, though. :)

I've got some deodorant for my dad (his favourite) and a new mini vacuum cleaner for my mum.
Deodorant or Aftershave?... I can't get past you wrapping up a can of Lynx. Edited by Retro_Link

I finished most of my Christmas shopping in September, I just had to wait for a couple of release dates for some peoples gifts.

I got

Dad - Mario Kart 7, Motorstorm Apocalypse

Mom - Coat, cardigan

Stepdad - Band of Brothers Bluray, couple of books

Future stepmom - Bridesmaids Bluray

Sister - Erm some limited edition parfume she wanted, cant remember the name

Brother - nothing, we agree every year not to buy each other

Other sister - cash

Other other sister - cash, hard to buy for those two so I give them cash

My awesome niece - Disney princess art desk

Best friend/ex - Lion King DVD, Frozen Planet book

Future stepbrother and misses (never met em) - Giant tub of Haribo and Yoshi plush

I know of a couple of things I'm getting off my dad which are

Batman Case Files

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection PS3

Black Dynamite DVD

No idea what else I'm getting off other people.

I got roped into a Secret Santa that I didn't want to do. Apparently the person I drew joked they'd be mad if they got a bag of Harribo. So I got a tiny gift vodka and a bag of Harribo. Yep, hope they've got their Christmas humour with them when they open that.

Finished off my xmas shopping today by getting hold of things for my nephew. He's got one of those tins/buckets of green army soldiers so I bought him a toy battleship (which comes with planes and helicopters and all sorts of things) as well as a toy cargo plane (again, coming with tanks, jeeps and helicopters).

Should love those seeing as he's always enacting some kind of war when he comes round after school or on the weekends when he's not crawling through Black Ops on his DS with a knife rather than using any guns :D

Started and finshed Christmas shopping today.

Took about an hour.

Kindles for everyone!

YAY!

For my fiancé I got some special edition gold GHD's (which I will blatenly use), a babyliss hair dryer, just dance 3 wii, some skull candy head phones and a banksy book.

Mum I got Susan Boyle cd, Westlife Cd some random pillow thing you put your feet in and it warms them.

My dad I got a mouse for his laptop, and some DVDs.

I've asked for Battlefield or Halo CE: anniversary, Mario Kart 7 or Mario World 3D and a few comicbooks.

I also asked for a book called a brief history of Britain.

:)

I went to my friend's house last night and me and a few friends had a drink and a laugh and they got me these here:

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CNC41903lg.jpg

SCRE4M Ghostface Extreme Bobble Head (although mine doesn't have a knife in his hand, which is odd...oh well, still bad-ass!)

296339_10150352584521037_338950451036_8039534_1350759014_n.jpg

The Inbetweeners Movie on DVD

blur-box.jpg

Blur on Xbox 360

340020l.jpg

Hotel Chocolat's Rum Truffles (although this isn't the pack I had, haha)

So yeah, what they got me were pretty awesome and I love them all to death. I'll show you what I got them:

mu_batjoker_L.jpg

One of my mates likes The Joker and it was between this or a poster. I got him a poster last time and I'm not so sure that he wanted another poster so I went with something different. I weren't sure what Joker he liked either but eventually went with the comic one.

65058011_H.jpg?identifier=cf4f13c16dae1f2408e65c290fefcbaa

One of my friends loves Jack Daniels so this was an obvious choice for me. There was more JD stuff there but I've not seen a mug before so I got this.

A-Game-of-Thrones-Book-1-of-A-Song-of-Ice-and-Fire.jpg

My mate wanted to start reading all of the Game of Thrones collection so I started him off with buying the first one.

824868_a?$product294x250$

My mate loves boxing so I got him this. Includes a book and a DVD.

I do hope they like my gifts though, they're not such an easy bunch to buy but I did the best I could. Out of them all, I think there was only one that weren't easy to buy (the one I bought the Joker mug for) but I think he liked it. I almost bought him the LOTR trilogy boxset but I'm glad I didn't since he didn't really like LOTR all that much so I think I made the right choice...

My mums present hasn't arrived yet, lawl.

Got the rest of my families. (dad, sister, nephews)

Forget buying friends presents. :)

I'm just wanting an espresso cup but i don't think my mum knows what one is!

I bought myself chocolate and crisps yesterday so i don't even care if i don't get any food things!

My best friend got me an early little present when he came to visit me before I left for home. He knows I have crush on a young, Danish actress, and when he stumbled upon a huge poster of her, he got it for me. :heh: Now it's hanging on the wall above my bed in my apartment. :p

390935_238498246218487_115648105170169_526456_898307156_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure the ceiling space above Dannyboy's bed is taken up by a full size mirror.

As for the presents, I tried to buy my dad a wine aerator but The Hut let me down, so I'll have to get something else after Christmas. Headphones, probably, as his current ones are held together by more tape than plastic at this point.

I bought my mum a purse which she clearly liked but claimed was too expensive. In a display of latent child rebellion I snuck back later and bought it anyway.

My brother and sister are both getting books. Keith Lemon's The Rules for the former and the presumably rubbish Heat Wave for a fellow Castle fan.

Now it's hanging on the wall, above my bed* XD

Thanks! English grammar fail. :heh:

I'm pretty sure the ceiling space above Dannyboy's bed is taken up by a full size mirror.

A mirror? :heh:

I bought my mum a purse which she clearly liked but claimed was too expensive. In a display of latent child rebellion I snuck back later and bought it anyway.

That's very sweet!

Mum's tend to have a habit of that - ''oh it's too expensive'' NO WAY, shush woman and except my gift! :heart::heart:

Did anyone see the Mr Bean episode where he sends himself Birthday cards that he wrote himself?

Well a few years back I started to buy myself my own Xmas presents so that whatever I got for Christmas from others (of which I'm very grateful for) I would always have something that I liked myself so this year I bought a stack of 2nd PS3, Wii and DS games. I guess I'll be busy this Christmas.

Happy Christmas to everyone!

I've purchased all my Christmas gifts this year from my mother as she had no idea and I was out shopping with her anyway. One of them (a bottle of gin) was meant to be a surprise but I knew she was in Asda so I went to help her and ruined it :heh:

I bought my brother some aftershave and ended up quite liking it so I've asked for that as well as a hoody and a shirt from Republic and The Illusionist on DVD.

As for everyone else they're done and wrapped. Left it all to the last minute and had a crazy few days at a shopping centre but I'm finished.

Someone I'm in a something with ('something' is the best I can describe it, honestly) got me a present so we're waiting until midnight and then opening them as we're both super curious! And lame!

In Denmark we open out presents on Christmas Eve, and I'm mighty pleased with mine! :D I got a new bedsheet (so I actually have three matching pairs of bedding), a grill toaster thing, a box of marzipan chocolates plus 200 kr. (~£22), a biography of Horace in three beautiful, old volumes and, lastly, a very fine shirt, which I've been wanting for a long time, plus a pair of very fine, old cufflinks that belonged to my grandmother's brother. :)