NEurope
chinchillables

What are you buying next?

Just curious...

What will be your next purchase?

So far, I'm really looking forward to Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 for the PS3. Also, there is a beta giveaway right now for Gotham City Impostors (which I think might be pretty funny) so I'm downloading that in a few. The closed beta is running form the 16th to the 20th I believe, and if anyone wants a key [kinda late, as I just found out about it] just run a search for:

"30,000 Gotham City Impostors closed beta keys" in Google and tons of links for it will popup.

I don't know if it will stop working completely after beta is over or if you will still be able to play it crippled, but if anyone knows more, you're welcome to throw your input.

Probably half of the latest season of Futurama on Blu-Ray. I was going to ask for it for Christmas, but it's out Boxing Day.

Crackers, because it's nearly Christmas...

nabisco-ritz-crackers.jpg

... Ritz crackers, naturally :wink: awwww yeah!

Probably some last minute things for Christmas, not for myself though. As i work in the city, probably be asked to get some stuff in for everyone else.

I know I'm probably not getting Skyrim for Christmas, so I'll be buying that (on PS3), and probably some Magic: The Gathering cards. Some time in the not-too-distant future, I'll get a 12 month XBox Live Gold renewal too. I'm trying to find a cheap 12 month + 800 points deal for cheap, but can't find a decent price anywhere.

I know I'm probably not getting Skyrim for Christmas

That's exactly what Dan Dare thought, even though I'd already bought him it!

I'm in the process of booking a hair appointment.Yay :)

yeah this thread is kinda unneccesary as people always post their considered purchases in the purchases thread... lol

Yeah I was expecting others to be dicks like I was.

I AM A MOD AND I'MA CLOSE THIS.

I have the Optimus Prime version of those type of helmets. Scares the crap out of my 2 year old niece.

Anyway I'm not sure what I'll buy. I've been checking out the online sales but nothing has caught my eye. I've got money to burn but nothing to buy.

I really want this:

pTRU1-6701041_alternate1_dt.jpg

If I see it in TK Maxx again, I resolve to buy it.

And you will clearly buy me one too.

I actually alreadtpy have a pre-modular armor helmet in the loft at my parents, I'll see if I can find it tomorrow.

markus-swivel-chair__69659_PE184857_S4.jpg

Planning on purchasing a new desk chair, the one i got at the moment is getting a little worn out now.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/images/products/markus-swivel-chair__69659_PE184857_S4.jpg

Planning on purchasing a new desk chair, the one i got at the moment is getting a little worn out now.

Ooh, that's pretty. It's not car seat office chair though...

I got some vouchers for Christmas, so I guess I have to buy some stuff in HMV and Gamestation. Not sure what yet. Want to get a Backyard Babies album, but I'm not sure the one I want was released over here/if it's easy to find. Game wise, I might get Saints Row or something. Not sure yet.

I need some new jeans/casual trousers, so i'll be on the look out for good ones in the sales.

I am thinking about an iPhone4/4S - but i think i will wait a little longer. My next big spends will be on driving test/s and, hoping i pass, a cheap car and all the tax/insurance that goes with it. Sigh.