NEurope
Yvonne

The Vanilla Mafia

Woulda been nice to send them before you tagged us! Now I'm waiting impatiently!!

Roll get! Vanilla flavour!

Vote:No lynch

So...The Vanilla Mafia, is it? I should've known they would've come back to bite us in the arse at some point...

Vote: No Flavour

-- Vote Standings --

No lynch (7): Rummy, Diageo, The Peeps, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Jonnas, heroicjanitor, cube

Majority has been reached! Please send me your PMs.

NIGHT 1 BEGINS

deadline is Monday 22:00

Edited by Yvonne

No automerge. Also, hoping this can be a nice quick-fire fast mafia, crack down on inactivity and don't allow slackness!*

*How strict are you actually gonna be on deadlines?

I'll declare deadlines and stick to 'em. Night phase ends 22:00 Monday. Anything received after that doesn't count. No punishment for inactivity except for being a poo-poo head! Merge mee

NIGHT 1 ENDS

One person keeps watch over another, but neither meet anyone during the night.

Another person feels dizzy but well enough to note down some findings.

Another spends a nervous night alone, and looks paranoid the whole time.

-----

He hoped he wasn't too late. His hunch led him to the archives, usually nothing but cardboard boxes full of dusty evidence from forgotten cases. This time, for better or for worse, it was real crowded. Three other people were there with him. One of them was dead.

vanilla02.jpg

Diageo is dead! He was a cold case investigator, and could query targets from days in the past. He was good.

Meanwhile, in an alley across town...

"Why are you doing this?!"

"Don't pretend you don't know."

"You've got the wrong guy, I swear!"

"Tell me, friend. What's your favourite flavour ice cream?"

"my...favourite...what?"

The bullet echoed in the alley like a freight train in a tunnel.

vanilla01.jpg

Dannyboy-the-Dane is dead! He could roleblock his targets. He was good.

DAY 2 BEGINS

-- players --

@mr\-paul

@Nintendohnut

@The Peeps

@ReZourceman

@Rummy

@Supergrunch

total is 11

majority is 6

Day 2 will end Thursday 03:00

Possibly a serial killer on the loose... This could be a short game!

Three people were in the room with Diageo's corpse. So I'm sure at least two of them won't mind sharing their info :laughing:

Three people were in the room with Diageo's corpse. So I'm sure at least two of them won't mind sharing their info :laughing:

I was in the room, don't have any information that isn't in the write-up.

Ok so 4 people targeted Diageo last night, and there was a possibly neutral kill. I'm inclined to think the second one was the neutral kill. Also was Diageo some sort of catman? :p Looks like a lion.

Not much else to say yet.

I did nothing at all last night Rez. Why do you ask? Or is that a leading question to try and get me to say something odd? :p what did YOU do last night?

Ok so 4 people targeted Diageo last night, and there was a possibly neutral kill. I'm inclined to think the second one was the neutral kill. Also was Diageo some sort of catman? :p Looks like a lion.

Not much else to say yet.

What makes you say 4 people targetted diageo? One person enters a room with 3 people, including diageo's dead body = 4 people. Three targetted diageo. Where's teh 4th come into it? Who did you target last night?

Roleblocker down. Ice-cream killer needs to chiiiilll!

He hoped he wasn't too late. His hunch led him to the archives, usually nothing but cardboard boxes full of dusty evidence from forgotten cases. This time, for better or for worse, it was real crowded. Three other people were there with him. One of them was dead.

Diageo was already dead when the fourth person entered. An investigator who followed a hunch? A protector who was too late?

(P.S. Yvonne, did you draw all of the pictures? I love them :bowdown:)

I was in the room, don't have any information that isn't in the write-up.

So are you the "he" in the write-up? Either way, there should be two others who were there too...

And do we reckon the neutral killer has to kill every night? Because picking someone at random at the start of the game when no information is known will most likely just help the mafia... unless the neutral killer has some kind of special win conditions.

Diageo was already dead when the fourth person entered. An investigator who followed a hunch? A protector who was too late?

(P.S. Yvonne, did you draw all of the pictures? I love them :bowdown:)

Cheers Eddie :)

Yup, quickly mashed 'em out between 1am and 3am!

You "quickly mashed" those out over two hours?! :o Great job, they're brilliant! :D

(Sorry for speaking whilst dead! Carry on!)

So are you the "he" in the write-up? Either way, there should be two others who were there too...

I don't know which one I am.