NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Game Show Mafia!

I think Zell may have been lynched. Just did a quick count, Diageo has a double.

You are awfully suspicious to me, Peeps.

I just hope I survive the night now, got things to dooo!

votes for Zell (5): Mr Paul, Yvonne, Eddiecoleslaw, Diageo, Nintendohnut

Six if Diageo is double.

Majority is seven.

Just to confirm. Votesings!

Zell = 6 - Yvonne, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Eddie, Diageo

Maddog = 1 - Zell

Nintendohnut = 1 - Dazz

Dazz = 1 - ReZ

MAJORITAH IS SEVEN

So, @The Peeps, are you saying you don't think Zell is mafia? Or are you saying that we don't think he should be lynched? Because Dazz is clearly not going to be lynched today, but Zell is much more likely. Are you not voting for him because you think he is good, or just because you would rather see Dazz lynched? I'm confused!

Double post:

Zell was just viewing the thread, yet failed to a) defend himself or b) answer any of the questions asked of him. I find this unlikely to be the actions of an innocent townie, who would be so incensed by the fact he was being wrongly lynched that he would at least say something.

That's my opinion anyway :)

I feel like if Zell was town he would be doing a lot more to try and defend himself.

I think if Zell was good the mafia would have jumped on it by now. Instead, all we are getting is stalling in various different ways.

With all due respect, can you stop coming up with bullshit reasoning? I didn't think you were evil before, but now I'm starting to become very suspicious.

Zell was just viewing the thread, yet failed to a) defend himself or b) answer any of the questions asked of him. I find this unlikely to be the actions of an innocent townie, who would be so incensed by the fact he was being wrongly lynched that he would at least say something.

That's my opinion anyway :)

Ugh, you're basing your suspicion on the fact that I was viewing the thread? Yes, I was viewing the thread, but then I went away from my computer for a bit to help my parents with something. I'm also watching Big Fat Quiz of the Year, so I'm not paying complete attention to this thread.

Also, I did reveal my powers and my character. It's not my fault that you didn't read a few pages back, and I don't see why I have to cater to your laziness. But it looks like I have to do it anyway.

I'm John Fashanu, from Gladiators, I make two people target each other, the same as mr-paul's power. I'm good. Now can we stop voting for me already?

I really find you oddly suspicious...No idea why really but let's do this shit!

Change Vote: Zell

I was holding off voting for anyone because I was unsure. Zell wasn't my main concern but as I've said I've not been paying too much attention this phase (as may be evident from my lack of posts).

I'm not convinced that Zell is mafia but he still might be. I'd put a vote on but Yvonne said majority was reached and Yvonne is never wrong - fact.

Slightly unrelated but 'I'm confused' is one of my mafia watch-words, Nintendohnut ;)

lol "fact". I hope a better catchphrase than that sticks to me...

I'm not talking in pictures tomorrow am I? :D

Well I didn't say we'd reached majority but we have now!

I think that's majority. Well done guys. Before I die, I will leave with this clip.

oh that's right, you didn't. And EEVIL even posted the vote count before I posted. I just skimmed this page :blank: I will be attentive tomorrow!

The Peeps is often wrong - fact.

Zell = 6 - Yvonne, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Eddie, Diageo, Dazz

Maddog = 1 - Zell

Nintendohnut = 1 - Dazz

MAJORITAH HAS BEEN REACHED.

John Fashanu has just put the finishing touches on The Gauntlet, when blasphemy reached his ears,

"Ian Wright says Awooga better than you."

In anger The Fash spun around, ready to deliver some hardcore Awooga to the culprit but was faced with several gun barrels almost touching his nose.

"Ah. Tell me you're lying, before the end. Please?"

"On your knees."

The Fash knelt, slowly, the guns followed him down. A host smiled,

"You know Wright is a prick, noone can say Awooga like you."

The Fash smiled, and whispered.

"That's what I wanted to hear..."

He rippsed open his shirt.

"Take my life. It's yours! AWOOGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Several bullets of justice approached him at high velocity.

ZELL IS DEAD. HE WAS THE FASH FROM GLADIATORS. USING HIS COMBATIVE SKILLS HE COULD PIT TWO TARGETS AGAINST EACH OTHER AND EVEN USE HIS GLADIATORS TO STOP TWO FROM TARGETING EACH OTHER FOREVER.

John_Fashanu.jpg

HE WAS OF THE MAFIA.

PART FIVE IS OVER.

BREAK FIVE IS NOW.

GO.

@mr\-paul

@Dazz

@jayseven

@Rummy

Cancelled:

heroicjanitor

Cube

Tales

Jonnas

Zell

If everyone's roleclaims are true, Maddog must be Krishnan Guru-Murthy. If Dohnut really is Bradley Walsh then he is town because tales tried to kill him when Rummy saved him.

Separating Krishnan from Schofield really helped there, and it seems unmafiaish to roleblock AND kill on the same turn (day 1), so that's points in your favour.

Still, once Zell and Maddog are dead if there's still a mafia lurking I'm going to have to recheck my assumptions. Vote up please everyone.

This would appear to be correct, though I don't know how you managed to figure it out! You really are quite good! I'm afraid I won't tell you who I am, it's more amusing you find out when I die/end of game. I did say it's pretty unorthodox, though.

Fuuuuck! Sorry guys, I was only just reading the thread after a very busy few days, didn't realise we'd hit night so fast :x

*falls asleep*

Don't worry Rummy I'll let you off this time. I'll be doing the write-up tonight so everyone get yo' shizzle in if you haven't already done so.

During the break it seemed a carefully coordinated attack plan had been conducted by the hosts of the town.

One man remained in his glass construct and watched some Balamory.

The X-Man enhanced the Man with the Orbs. Then the Ginger Bush had sex with him. The Man-who-always-hits-the-target investigated the Orb man. The second form of another ran behind the Man-who-always-hits-the-target to investigate his movements.

The Woman in Red saw what was about to happen and smiled,

“This should be funâ€

The Gray Haired Man had prepared a snake ready to launch at the man in the glass construct before a wall slammed in front of him. Bewildered he waited, wondering who was going to be his laughter target for the night.

The Man with the podium was on the prowl, he saw his victim and set out to attack. A wall slammed in front of him and like the Gray Haired Man, he waited, smiling.

The RC Man had unleashed a Knight to do his bidding. However another wall slammed in front of his Knight and he couldn’t be bothered to go around it.

The Man with the Orbs released one and absorbed the power of the Walls. However they were directed towards others whose movements had already been controlled by the enhanced original. So the clone walls failed to work.

One wall lifted, snake in hand, the Gray Haired Man was prepared to launch at the RC Man, however glass walls appeared in front and above him, with no room to swing a snake in. The RC Man wasn’t alone. He was confronted with a Blue Knight holding a lance in one hand and a claw in the other. The colour drained from his face. The lance found its home.

PEEPS IS DEAD. HE WAS ROY WALKER FROM CATCHPHRASE. WITH HIS CATCHPHRASE POWERS HE COULD MAKE TARGETS POST ONLY IN PICTURES OR INCAPACITATE THEM WITH LAUGHTER.

RoyWalker050808_450x375.jpg

HE WAS OF THE MAFIA.

The wall in front of the Man with the podium/Wrong answer Man lifted up, seeing the Gray Haired Man trapped in The Cube proved an easy target, he smashed through the glass walls but found him dead, so he went home.

@mr\-paul

@Dazz

@jayseven

@Rummy

Cancelled:

heroicjanitor

Cube

Tales

Jonnas

Zell

@The Peeps

MAJORITAH IS 6.

BREAK FIVE IS OVER.

PART SIX IS NOW.

GO.

Totally had a trust-gaining strategy lined up ::shrug: oh well.

Good luck to my 5 remaining team-mates :p

Right. Nice one me.

Re-directed MadDog to The Peeps.

Re-directed ReZourceman to The Peeps.

Re-directed The Peeps to ReZourceman.

Looks like ReZ could be a neutral, and MadDog, as we suspect, is the mafia killer.

Whoa. Very sneaky, mr-paul! I targeted Peeps, roleblocking him with the glass walls.

Vote: MadDog ?

Well, this is most interesting/delightful! I'm not going to ask any questions as to why it happened, but yay! Does anyone have any other info/leads?

Right. Nice one me.

Re-directed MadDog to The Peeps.

Re-directed ReZourceman to The Peeps.

Re-directed The Peeps to ReZourceman.

Looks like ReZ could be a neutral, and MadDog, as we suspect, is the mafia killer.

Wait what, you did three re-directs?

If everyone's roleclaims are true, Maddog must be Krishnan Guru-Murthy. If Dohnut really is Bradley Walsh then he is town because tales tried to kill him when Rummy saved him.

Separating Krishnan from Schofield really helped there, and it seems unmafiaish to roleblock AND kill on the same turn (day 1), so that's points in your favour.

Still, once Zell and Maddog are dead if there's still a mafia lurking I'm going to have to recheck my assumptions. Vote up please everyone.

I'll admit I haven't paid attention to all details of the game, so I was intrigued how you managed to come to the conclusion you did on this/me/tales/dohnut?

LMFAO Mr Paul, I used tyour power to redirect Maddog to Peeps as well.

Great minds.

I was boosted. So I could either force two pairs together or force three people together.

I was thinking of using Eddie to roleblock The Peeps, but I didn't want to risk her getting hurt at all, as I was sure she was good. So I used my three biggest suspects - MadDog, Peeps, and ReZ.

Is it me or does the write-up presume that two killers went to target peeps - the first the one with the lance and claw, the 2nd who was there when the glass construct was lifted and found peeps dead and went home... mr-paul got a twofer?

Vote: Maddog