NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Game Show Mafia!

@Diageo: Phillip Scofield is from The Cube

vote ReZ which game show are you?

If you targeted Eddie then my money is on her being g mafia scumnag, but a co-ordinated vote is better for now

The-Cube.jpg

THE CUBE.

Sorry guys, I was away in Paris and then since then I've barely been at home with all the Christmas festivities, so didn't send a target in for the last night. Will try to catch up with this all and see if I can work anything out this eve.

I want more information from both ReZ and Dazz. Get off Uncharted 3 ReZ and give us some information on yourself. You too Dazz. I don't remember if you've come out with anything Dazz.

Some targets would be nice.

I feel so lost in this discussion of British Game Show hosts...

So I'm going to vote for an inactive: Vote: MadDog

I want more information from both ReZ and Dazz. Get off Uncharted 3 ReZ and give us some information on yourself. You too Dazz. I don't remember if you've come out with anything Dazz.

Some targets would be nice.

Let's make this more interesting. If you really want my information and trust, you have to earn it. Tell me who you targeted and I will tell you who I did. As far as I can see, I have no idea why the heck I'm suspicious...

So information for information. You can't expect to get it for free, it comes at a price. ;)

Rather than go for an inactive or just vote on suspicion, I feel forced to go for a vote: no lynch. Hopefully mr-paul will find something as he scours the game but I don't think we have anything solid to go on at the moment. It feels like another night of investigation would do us good.

Current votesings.

Dazz = 1 - ReZourceman

ReZourceman = 2 - Dazz, Yvonne.

MadDog = 1 - Jonnas.

No Lynch = 1 - Peeps.

Right, here are my epic notes/summary of the game so far, help me fill in any gaps or correct anything that I may have got wrong!

@mr\-paul mature lady

@Dazz

@jayseven

@Rummy - ginger bush - sucks stuff and has sex.

@Tales

DEAD:

Cube - Bradley Walsh, dead. HE WAS ABLE TO SEE WHAT POWERS PEOPLE USED AND WHAT POWERS WERE USED ON THEM.

heroicjanitor male,newsreader - dermot murnaghan, double vote, alignment investigator

Characters list:

RC Man - Craig Charles - Robot Wars

wrong answer man?

glass construct man - richard o'brien - crystal maze?

A man with two orbs - jasper carrot

grey haired man

sex person

Red haired woman - cilla black

man with the podium - kills

glass wall person - philip schofield, THE CUBE? prob bad.

Roy Walker - catchphrase

a man with glasses - investigator - jim bowen, bullseye?

orange haired lady - evil?

black man - pits people against each other

x-man

Night one:

Many investigations.

One man did nothing.

Craig Charles twiddled his thumbs.

One man was going to give wrong answer man money, but instead it went to Craig Charles.

Two orb man opened one, given instructions by gray haired man. sonmeone has sex with orb men.

red haired lady made a wall appear, someone changed, one of them was an enhancer

Bradley walsh trapped by glass walls

Man with podium killed

Day two:

Yvonne targeted by catchphrase person

Diageo asks herojan if he's changed - are they the two targeted by red haired lady?

Nintendohnut didn't target anyone - therefore is prob the first man referred to.

Diageo says heroicjanitor changed before he got anywhere near him

herojan claims to not have a clue

Night two:

Many attempts at redirection

Man stays in glass construct

Gray hair man releases a snake

Blond man phones newsreader friend

snake makes newsreader laugh

red haired lady prepared a wall for blond man and newsreader friend, but she begins to laugh also

craig charles sends sgt. bash to set newsreader on fire

craig charles sees snake and cant stop laughing

a ginger bush moves.

an orange haired lady was going to strike someone but was sucked into a ginger vortex

a man with orbs opened one to borrow something from ginger bush

black man pitted two people against each other - one an enhancer, but they were nullified by the other

an imitation ginger vortex sucked the trio in.

Day three:

Rummy says Yvonne is man with orbs - Jasper Carrot - Golden Balls

says he was targeted by Yvonne - Rummy is the ginger bush

Yvonne know what Dazz's power is and knows who jayseven is/his power too

says they seem like townies - so are they gray haired man and person who had sex with Yvonne on night one?

Yvonne says if Rummy knew he was JC from day one, he has to have known something about catchphrase man

Nintendohnut asks mr-paul if he appears in write up. He does, asks what been up to. Doesn't disclose, says is a mature lady.

Peeps thinks Jonnas is good. Has nothing.

ReZ, also has nothing.

Yvonne says Cilla Black is a redirector, and that Roy Walker cannot be town.

Dazz says he targeted Yvonne last night

Yvonne knows how Dazz knows who they are.

Yvonne thinks Roy Walker's initial target night two was Chris tarrant, who phoned a friend

Several votes for Rummy, Yvonne presses for more info.

Peeps doesn't understand why people are voting.

Rummy says he was the black hole.

Night 3:

Man stayed in glass construct

red haired lady did nothing

gray man unleashed his snake on x-man

blond man called gray man for assistance, but it wasn't needed

a man who always hits his target - jim bowen - bullseye? targeted silver haired man and found his power

black man put craig charles and ginger bush against each other

ginger bush had sex with RC man, RC man was planning to shove bush out of way (ROBOT - SHUNT), glass walls appeared and incapacitated him

orb man released both orbs, a power from each linked him and the ginger bush

man with podium killed herojan/dermot murnaghan

Day four:

Eddie asks a lot of questions about RC man, ginger bush and black man

Dazz targeted Eddie and thinks she may be Schofield.

ReZ targeted Rummy

Eddie says she knows ReZ is RC Man

Jonnas ignores all that is going on to vote for inactive MadDog

Nintendohnut asks which show Tales is from

Personally, getting bad vibes from:

Rummy

ReZ

The Peeps

Zell

Rummy and ReZ for quite obvious reasons from write-ups, the other two I just feel a little fishy about.

Well mr-paul is practically 100% not mafia from that post. I'm sticking with Dazz though....

And yes, I am Craig Charles, and yes I tried to Shunt Rummy,...Yvonne is insane at mafia games.

Weakest link.

So you are Anne Robinson.

So you are the one who was stopped from striking someone on the second night.

Rummy are you The Adventure Game?

I don't know what that is, all I can say is that I'm a little unorthodox. There's a clue in history, but it's up to you to find it. All I will say is, I was trying to say something the other day, and if you can get what I'm saying, then you might also realize why I'm essentially not saying very much. I do something every night...or do I?

Btw, heroicjanitor changed one night, right? Was that his own doing, or someone elses? I was thinking he was also a red-haired woman, so I started to think he could possibly be Davina, she does costume changes in BB?

EDIT: Nevermind that, he's a man. I was mixing him up with the red haired woman who targetted him.

This isn't really like you at all. I think that you and Rummy are Mafia. Both of you are playing completely different as to how you usually do and I'm getting bad vibes off of both of you. Rummy, I'm not so sure about, however if we're voting because of bad vibes...

Vote: ReZourceman

I targeted Eddie and I think she may be Phillip Schofield from The Cube. Looking back, I think that whoever the 'man in the glass structure' is, I believe that it isn't Phillip Schofield from The Cube.

You should know how I play better than anyone!

For the record, this talk of "who is who" is all meaningless to me, I'm just voting for who seems more suspicious, hence, voting for an inactive.

But I find Rummy also suspicious, as I said the other day. If mr-paul agrees with me, then, Change Vote: Rummy

He prevented the kill, he's a type of protector. The ginger bush/vortex which saved bradley walsh #2 (presumably wheel of fortune) from being killed by an orange haired woman, not to be confused with the red head (cilla black)

so we have three red characters

ginger bush - rummy

red head - cilla black, redirector

orange head - killer. If this is anne robinson, she is killer. If tales is anne robinson, we have found a mafia.

Sorry for outing you Rummy!

changevote tales

@ReZourceman, who did you try and set on fire the night before, and what was your aim in doing that?

I targeted Dazz. If successful it would have roleblocked him and anyone targeting him.