NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Game Show Mafia!

Whaaaaaaaaaaat? Why? Nobody dies and somehow I'm a bad person!

So are you saying that you did absolutely nothing last night, and that your power is wholly innocent? :p

Not quite, I was trying to be a bit subtle in what I was actually trying to say.

I was the black hole.

Double vote and alignment checking... lost a good one there :angry:

We might have a mafia or two amongst the inactives - Dazz, Jay, Rummy and Tales (I'm guessing that's why they're separated in the list).

Ok, I'm just going to be blunt due to impatience: the black man, the RC-man, and the Ginger Bush...do we think that these are good or bad people?

Not sure on Black Man. RC Man looks good to me I think? And Red Bush doesn't seem too good.

inactives - Rummy

Whachu talking bout willis? Almost tempted to vote:the peeps for this bullshit!

(also it's because that's how/where he cut heroic's name from the previous list, as i'm pretty sure im top poster for the thread mofo, maybe YOU should try and be a bit more active to see that, yeah? or like...not?)

Fair enough :p 3 out of 4 of them are inactive though so my point still stands... kind of... propped it up.... on sticks...

I'm not inactive, I just don't have anything to say. However, all I know is, by judging the write-up, Phillip Schofield from The Cube is in the game and protected himself.

The man enjoyed the comforts of his glass construct once again.

That's Phillip Schofield, by the way.

Actually I think it's Richard O'Brien in the glass construct. Phillip Scofield performed the kill IMO. Just like Night 1.

It could be him as well. Damn...I don't know what to say now. If I think of anything, I'll get back to youse.

Whachu talking bout willis? Almost tempted to vote:the peeps for this bullshit!

(also it's because that's how/where he cut heroic's name from the previous list, as i'm pretty sure im top poster for the thread mofo, maybe YOU should try and be a bit more active to see that, yeah? or like...not?)

Correct, there is nothing to be gathered from the list of notices.

vote : Dazz

This isn't really like you at all. I think that you and Rummy are Mafia. Both of you are playing completely different as to how you usually do and I'm getting bad vibes off of both of you. Rummy, I'm not so sure about, however if we're voting because of bad vibes...

Vote: ReZourceman

Dazz who did you target last night? I think I'm close to something.

I targeted Eddie and I think she may be Phillip Schofield from The Cube. Looking back, I think that whoever the 'man in the glass structure' is, I believe that it isn't Phillip Schofield from The Cube.