NEurope
dazzybee

Letterbox

So after all your complaining for them to share their info, you're just gonna be like them and keep it to yourself? Unbelievable. :heh:

yeah but after seeing how ingeniously hidden Nintendo made it, it doesn't seem right to spoil the fun of discovery

yeah but after seeing how ingeniously hidden Nintendo made it, it doesn't seem right to spoil the fun of discovery

More like the frustration.

...but I don't have any 3DS friends yet :-(. could some of you guys add me? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

M

Go to the friend codes thread, add everyone you want and @ tag them and I'm sure they'll all add you back.

So after all your complaining for them to share their info, you're just gonna be like them and keep it to yourself? Unbelievable. :heh:

Could it be that you have to send letters to and/or receive letters from Miis with t-shirts of every colour? Just a guess.

Great drawing of a Metroid, @darksnowman! And yes, that other pic did start as Shantae, but I couldn't draw her. You know me well!

Oh, so that is you!

Awesome stuff:bowdown:

Letterbox is brilliant. Seeing someone's handwriting and doodles is so much more personal than typing. The only thing is that it's quite hard to draw on the 3DS's screen - let's hope there's a Wii U version, so we can draw on that lovely 6" screen!

Concerning the drawing, you can attach pictures from the SD-card I think. The image is automatically cropped, but theoretically you can attach any image file from the SD card, no? There is Art Academy on the eShop, which allows to make more elaborate drawings and with a trick it's possible to import them in Letterbox:

Just saying, when Colors! is released for the eShop sometime this year, you should be able to attach quiet elaborate paintings to the notes, that you did on the 3DS. Provided it saves to the SD-card (should be a given) and there aren't any limits to the image files you can attach.

Trying to catch up is a massive pain. I'm still getting messages from the end of last year, and no ones form the last week or so, because it can only get 20 at a time.

Trying to catch up is a massive pain. I'm still getting messages from the end of last year, and no ones form the last week or so, because it can only get 20 at a time.

Whoa, someones popular...

Great drawing of a Metroid, @darksnowman! And yes, that other pic did start as Shantae, but I couldn't draw her. You know me well!

Haha. It was either that or Mighty Switch Force but it really doesn't look like that. :indeed:

Oh, so that is you!

Awesome stuff:bowdown:

Who else you think it was? :heh:

Yeah, I use a shortened version of my real name. My Mii is "Gra". It's like the Carry On films, where Sid James always played "Sid", Bernard Bresslaw always played "Bernie" etc - my nicknames never stray into overly imaginative areas!!

..my nicknames never stray into overly imaginative areas!!

Clearly you're forgetting La Grazza Canal.. :indeed:

I adore the answers in the Fakémon posts! I'd love to adapt some of your drawings to real ones in my Fakémon N-Europe thread, if you don't mind? Full credit where due. :)

Sorry for the LFC letters. Someone ( Jonathan? ) complained about the 3D effect being wonky on them, but I never noticed it because I never have 3D turned on.

It's just because the 3D works on depth perception, and taking pictures of other pictures and flat surfaces just sort of... busts it up.

Ah, so even if you take a picture in 2D it still makes a 3D image?! Maybe that's what went wring, maybe the auto adjust stuff only when the 3D is live and active

I adore the answers in the Fakémon posts! I'd love to adapt some of your drawings to real ones in my Fakémon N-Europe thread, if you don't mind? Full credit where due. :)

How many people are entering this? I can only see yours, mine, and one other. I may be needing to add more Friend Codes - I'd love to see everyone else's designs. Honestly, I don't know how some of you are drawing so well on the touch screen - I find it so hard to get anything looking any good! It doesn't help that drawing isn't exactly my strong point, to be honest, but I'm still enjoying coming up with Fakémon ideas. :)

I was probably one of the few people who loved Pictochat and was on it constantly with my brother, so I've had a few extra years of practice. I feel I've got some gaps in my freind's list too though.

Sorry for the LFC letters. Someone ( Jonathan? ) complained about the 3D effect being wonky on them, but I never noticed it because I never have 3D turned on.

Dude I think you blinded everyone you sent those to!

Dude I think you blinded everyone you sent those to!

That was my intention. I would then join the Mario Kart league and drive on to victory! :D

I don't remember getting that.. in fact, are we even connected, @Hero\-of\-Time? :eek:

It's time to sort that out RIGHT NOW!

Yeah really - this is such an awesome application! Everyone in this thread needs to add me to their list if they haven't already. I've done so. I've had hundreds of letters of gold :D