NEurope
dazzybee

Letterbox

I second that, I wanted to add more characters to the 'Draw the Characters you want in the next Smash Bros' thread, and not just Lloyd Irving!

Still, this is incredibly good fun! Enjoying everyone's pics, keep them coming!!

I third that, I also wanted to draw Fawful and Professor Layton!

It's amazing with all the talent here. I wish I could draw just half as good as some of you guys. I've got the Art Academy First Semester application from the eshop but never really got around to try it. Perhaps I should.

Anyway, it's really a treat with all those amazing drawings/pictures/messages. Cheers to everyone for your great contributions.

I've added evryone listed in the 3DS Friend Code thread so I can send/recieve loads more random pics, polls and messages from you all, please do the same and help feed my addiction to this awesome app!

My FC is 2793-0578-5004!

Good idea, daftada, and I added you back btw. :)

I've also added everyone else in this thread with a visible 3DS FC who isn't already added.

I third that, I also wanted to draw Fawful and Professor Layton!

I wanted to add Skyward Sword's Impa. I think it's about time they got rid of Zelda's Sheik alter ego, and gave that moveset to Impa. And then make Zelda even more badass.

This is a great little piece of software. It's funny how making free software for the 3DS like Letterbox and StreetPass Quest has brought out Nintendo's most creative side.

I sent a "humorous" sketch to @darksnowman about Dragon Quest VI, but remembered I got the character's name wrong!

I'm not saying :wink: You'll kick yourself when you figure it out though.
Ok guys how the hell did ye get the rainbow pen?
Yeah, one cannot simply be told about the rainbow pen, its secret must be uncovered by each individual, like the secrets of the Monado. :heh:

Too much Xenoblade for me I think. :laughing:

Yeah, one cannot simply be told about the rainbow pen, its secret must be uncovered by each individual, like the secrets of the Monado. :heh:

Too much Xenoblade for me I think. :laughing:

Do we get a clue at least?

Anyone else only just revived @Rez 's cock ictures from before Christmas?

yeah, got them yesterday.

Somehow I knew @ReZourceman would be the first to do that... though surprised it wasn't on the first day of the Letterbox, haha.

How come only got them yesterday though ... did he back date them?

EDIT:

Also this rainbow pen thing is doing my head.... even Google fails me in trying to get info

Edited by Mokong

yeah, got them yesterday.

Somehow I knew @ReZourceman would be the first to do that... though surprised it wasn't on the first day of the Letterbox, haha.

How come only got them yesterday though ... did he back date them?

EDIT:

Also this rainbow pen thing is doing my head.... even Google fails me in trying to get info

No, I remember him asking if people had received them, must have been something dodgy with it! Maybe the pics had to pass Nintendos censors!

Maybe the pics had to pass Nintendos censors!

I can just imagine them spending a couple of weeks saying "Is this cock suitable to send on?" :laughing:

Lol @ people trying to get the rainbow pen.

THINK guys, THINK!

Edited by Fused King

Lot @ people trying to get the rainbow pen.

THINK guys, THINK!

That's it! mix all the COL... no, there's only black.

That's it! mix all the COL... no, there's only black.

HAHA Good one! :D

How bout drawing a rainbow? I tried, but I'm rubbish at drawing so perhaps that's why nothing happens.

A bit fishy, eh!?

Perhaps you have to draw.

poptart1red1.gif

Also, catching up in this is a pain as you can only receive 20 at a time.

Like everything NIntendo does, letterbox is floored to buggery, I have so many issues and problems with it; how do Nintendo release such flawed stuff all the time? Well, maybe because there's al title magic in there like there always is with them. Effing frustrating though!

I think I figured out the bloody rainbow pen... sent a PM to Red and Welsh to confirm my idea on how they got it.

as Red said its secrets must be found by each person on their own

So after all your complaining for them to share their info, you're just gonna be like them and keep it to yourself? Unbelievable. :heh: