NEurope
dazzybee

Letterbox

@Hero\-of\-Time @david\.dakota @\-Dem0\- @Mokong X\-C @mr\-paul @Jamba @D_prOdigy

If you got two (or more?!) Swapnotes from me that are the same - a doodle with soundbite - could you reply to the most recent one? I didn't think it had sent so resent one with added arrow and deleted the previous draft. I didn't think even the second one had sent but / nando / says he got the first one, so that probably means you will all get two.

If you do reply to the first one, I'll get your response via / nando / anyway. :heh:

Kind Regards,

darksnowman

@Hero\-of\-Time @david\.dakota @\-Dem0\- @Mokong X\-C @mr\-paul @Jamba @D_prOdigy

If you got two (or more?!) Swapnotes from me that are the same - a doodle with soundbite - could you reply to the most recent one? I didn't think it had sent so resent one with added arrow and deleted the previous draft. I didn't think even the second one had sent but / nando / says he got the first one, so that probably means you will all get two.

If you do reply to the first one, I'll get your response via / nando / anyway. :heh:

Kind Regards,

darksnowman

Yeah, I got 2 messages from you, but replied to the first one before receiving the 2nd one, and so deleted the 2nd one upon arrival.

Damn,

Kind Regards,

darksnowman

I was wondering why, for the first time, I had my 3DS telling me that it had to delete a copy of an existing message, twice.

Nay worries dude, I'm just glad I get all the messages from all of you guys.

I fekin love the ole letterbox me :)

I removed letterbox from my 3ds. :)
What made you do that? Lack of space on your SD card, or just not digging Letter Box? :hmm:

In which case...

*reggiewhatswrongwithyou.gif* :heh:

Sorry dude, I removed letterbox from my 3ds. :)

The hell!?

0+20+AW+HELL+NAW+_3b042fcb45bf2a14d551981f837d1706.jpg

It's arguably the best thing about the 3DS! (outside of the top games ;) )

Streetpass Plaza is a close second though.

SOME of you guys seriously need lessons in 'how do I make my handwriting readable':blank::laughing:

New NTC is up by the way, it's for the corest of the core.

Right, so I fucked up with that last one, because I sent my edited NTC answer and apparently it loses its date stamp then . . .

Edited by Fused King

New edition of "Guess the TV Show" is up. Coming in the next day or so, new "Guess the Year".

For those wishing to partake, the more the merrier is what i say. My code is on the left, PM me if you add me..

I've been tempted to delete mine as well. I hardly use the thing at all but I do enjoy collecting all the stationary. :D

What made you do that? Lack of space on your SD card, or just not digging Letter Box? :hmm:

In which case...

*reggiewhatswrongwithyou.gif* :heh:

The hell!?

0+20+AW+HELL+NAW+_3b042fcb45bf2a14d551981f837d1706.jpg

It's arguably the best thing about the 3DS! (outside of the top games ;) )

Streetpass Plaza is a close second though.

Just too many letters actually. I felt like I had to read them all.

And it would really annoy me when I'd do a sync/download/whatever and it wouldn't download all the letters in a thread. Multiple sync things to get all the letters was annoying.

And it trivialised the notification flash (I know I can turn it off) - it was flashing like ALL THE TIME.

I LOVE IT

That's so going in the Awesome thread too

Damn, I've been away from my 3DS for more then a week now.

I'll have a lot of catching-up to do.

Splendid, @Jimbob. I really like your quizzes, especially when I win (all 1 of them hehe). :D

I also like the quizzes from you other guys here so please keep them coming as well. :)

I've been a bit busy lately so haven't posted polls in a while. A new one should be on its way soon though.

Edited by cvl

I did a bit of catching up yesterday on Letterbox, took me a while to get everyones letters downloaded. :D A big thanks to everyone for the new stationary.

Does anyone have a list of what stationary has been released so far in the various regions? I wouldn't mind trying to collect them all.

In the context of Letterbox, "stationery" is a page that isn't blank. Some have Mario, Zelda or Dragon Quest backgrounds.

Indeed, and the colour'd pen update is ok. Damn Ninty for nixing the rainbow pen

New games are up and active.

Nowhere near that total yet, think i'm on 200 letters so far and counting.

Nowhere near that total yet, think i'm on 200 letters so far and counting.
It's pretty annoying, because that message comes up every single time you try to write a new letter! :indeed:

So I ended up manually deleting some old ones to get rid of it.

Nintendo should have made it so you just get the message once and then it deletes older letters automatically, but I guess that makes too much sense. :heh:

I delete every letter I get once i've read it. I don't like clutter. :D
But what about replies? :blank:

I miss them. :D
Oh, deleting a reply on here doesn't leave a "post deleted message" any more then? :heh:

My joke backfired. :laughing: