NEurope
Happenstance

When do you put your Christmas tree up?

We have this little monster to contend with:

296637_288263444537472_100000614556027_960817_1743008079_n.jpg

He looks like @Slaggis ... :heh:

Anyway I don't have one. As I always go home for the holidays it seems weird to put up a tree when I won't actually be here for Christmas. Maybe when I get my own place but for now just seems pretty pointless.

I can tell you're going to be telling this story to your grandchildren one day, Aneres. :p

I can tell you're going to be telling this story to your grandchildren one day. :p

It actually is the most exciting thing to happen in my life so far.

:blank:

:laughing:

You normally pay £70 for a Christmas tree? That seems like a lot to me. I don't think we normally spend more than £25.

But my tree up last weekend. I always thought coloured fake trees looked kinda tacky, but this tree has suited my small apartment living room for a good 3 Christmas now.

Edited by Gentleben

We dont put a christmas tree up anymore :-(

Which is why I CANT WAIT to have my own lil place someday so I can go mad with decorations. Woot :D

We have put two up so far. We actually manage to have three in our house most years, this year will be four. Two big ones, one in each front and back living room, a medium one in the hallway, because i love walking down the stairs seeing it shining on Christmas morning, and we have got a little one in our bedroom. Bit disappointed with it actually. It was from Asda with lights already on it, but the lights are crap and you cant move them around. I am quite a perfectionist with trees, the lights must be spread evenly!!! It is also pink, much to my gf 'sdesire, not mine.

SHE ASHLEY SHE!

How dare you compare my doggie to Slaggis.

Sorry Slaggis :P

I instantly thought "cute dog". I'm praying people don't see me in the street and think the same. Then again, it's better than "I can't decide if that's a 14 year old boy, or a slightly mannish lesbian". Sadly I've gotten both before. My life is a mess.

Edited by Slaggis