NEurope
Charlie

What is the world coming to?

Holy rusted metal batman. I used to ride those trams all the time for my school commute.

I see the great London tradition of general misanthropy while navigating the various channels of public transport solo has crumbled here.

• Eyes forward.
  • No small-talk.
  • Avoid sitting next to a stranger at all possibilities.
  • Mentally castrate anyone who betrays the above while expressing grave looks.

Suddenly I'm surprised I never encountered something like this considering the claustrophobic isolation that haunts those trams.

Perhaps I missed something, but I don't remember her ever threatening anyone, or instructing someone else to harm anyone. She was expressing her opinion, and although, a rational person would disagree with her, she's still entitled to it. She never harmed anyone physically.

In English law, a person only has to feel threatened for it to be assault.

In English law, a person only has to feel threatened for it to be assault.

What a shitty law.

That was handled?

Anyway, she's not being racist there, she isn't event speaking a language.

My point exactly. People just ignored the racist comments she was making. She was simply dismissed as a crazy and nobody really cared.

As far as the language is concerned:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Vernacular_English

Joke, it was a joke. Although I could barely understand her, there were some words I did, like ass and black that helped me distinguish it was in fact English.

Just being an English speaker doesn't automatically make you able to understand every variety of English.

Just being an English speaker doesn't automatically make you able to understand every variety of English.

Speak for yourself. I personally can understand every form of english. If I can't understand it, then it's not english.

Speak for yourself. I personally can understand every form of english. If I can't understand it, then it's not english.

Or Mooglish.

Yeah, because telling someone to fuck off and calling them stupid is the intellectual way to win a debate.

Hey, it worked for Einstein:

Bohr: Your dedication to upholding classical mechanics when physically explaining wave-particle interaction in the quantum realm flies in the face of our experimental knowledge.

Einstein: Oh fuck off.

Schrodinger: LOL.

As for the video, yeah she probably should have been arrested for public disorder, but doing so after the offence is pretty pointless. Also I hope her social worker will take a keen interest in this footage; that's no way talk around your own kid.