NEurope
Charlie

What is the world coming to?

Don't know what to say after seeing that. I can only imagine if she didn't have her boy with her she would've got a smack in the face.

God help that boy and how he'll manage to grow up properly...

Oh my God.

That is absolutely disgusting, vile and quite frankly upsetting.

She needs to be shot as far as I'm concerned. Fucking idiot.

Her voice is irritating.

I don't even want to try and understand what the hell she is saying.

Chav.

Fucking love the internet:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2067265/Transport-police-make-arrest-tram-passenger-hurled-vile-abuse-onlookers-racist-rant-toddler-perched-knee.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

How is class hatred any different to racism? You're as bad as her.

*sigh*

You're actually being serious as well.

If that's how you interpreted that comment then you're being silly aren't you.

I'm hardly as bad as her. :indeed:

Class hatred? I called her a chav.

Class hatred? I called her a chav.

50 years ago: "Racism? I called her a nigger"

You could have used any other combination of descriptors to describe her (ie. ugly shitstain), but rather you attack her for her class.

Edited by chairdriver
Automerged Doublepost

Why can't everyone be just like you, eh? I mean, clearly anyone who isn't you is a useless scumbag. I'm just glad you've found a way to feel superior to everyone else.

You could have used any other combination of descriptors to describe her (ie. ugly shitstain), but rather you attack her for her class.

Stop being ridiculous. I called her a chav, in what way did i mock her class?

Dude, I know 'posh' people who are still what I'd call chavs. It's not a class thing, it's an attitude thing. The whole "no one can touch me 'cause I'm hard" bullshit, and all that.

Dude, I know 'posh' people who are still what I'd call chavs. It's not a class thing, it's an attitude thing. The whole "no one can touch me 'cause I'm hard" bullshit, and all that.

Exactly. It's her attitude that is chavvy.

If he was attacking class then he'd of mentioned a lot of other people in that video.

Because they're all using the TRAM.

LOL pooor people!

But he hasn't done that.

He's not even remotely the same.

So... just... sh...

Or at least when you make a dickish comment make it obvious you're being a dick.

I like her.

Straight speaking and to the point.

^ Like this dick.

Why can't everyone be just like you, eh? I mean, clearly anyone who isn't you is a useless scumbag. I'm just glad you've found a way to feel superior to everyone else.

Why shouldn't class hatred be as taboo as racism? "As bad as her" is clearly an overexaggeration given she's clearly a grade A cunt, but the point is, how can you critique someone for being a racist and in the same post call them a chav?

Even if you prescribe to the notion of chav describing a specific type of dress/behaviour (i.e. burberry cap and bucks fizz) which arguably doesn't come under class hatred, this woman doesn't fulfil any of the prerequisite characteristics apart from loutish behaviour -- which is more than covered by describing her as a cunt racist.

So essentially, you're picking out her class, her "irritating voice" (accent/voice is linked to class in a complex way) and using that as an insult.

This is what people did to black people in the 50s. "Look at her massive lips! They're really irritating to look at!"

Chav = Council housed and violent.

Council housed = potentially jobless, benefit reliant, lazy*.

Violent = Fail.

(I have been council housed for 70% of my life, so I'm not saying much) but basically council house AND violent paints a picture. Chav is a bad thing. Being a chav is bad. Its like nazi. And stuff.

Anyway I don't see what is so wrong with what she said, this country has gone down the shitter since all the darkies turned up.

The Daily Mail comments negatively on her foul words, when they are the ones with their headlines who fuel her anger. Ugh

And even if she may act like a 'chav', it doesn't mean she should be called one.

The Daily Mail comments negatively on her foul words, when they are the ones with their headlines who fuel her anger. Ugh

Yeah I found it ironic.

But I only grabbed that because it had a decent image and confirmed that it was because of the internet that she got caught BLACK handed.

(I don't want to say RED handed because that's racist against... wait?)

SNIP

After thinking about this for 8 seconds I've decided you are in fact correct.

MadDog, you should not have called her a chav.

You should have just called her something that doesn't involve class/wealth/race because it is offensive.

Instead just say something detached and harmless like... I dunno, "That woman was being well gay she's such a massive gaybo".

Right?

Are we clear now?

Good.

That last statement is sure not to offend anyone.

(Pro-tip chair; this is a clear case of a post being clearly dickish)

(I have been council housed for 70% of my life, so I'm not saying much)

Ew!

I can't believe I was going to open my private parts for you.

Sneaky council bastard.

Ok if MadDog's not allowed to call her a chav, is scum acceptable?

Probably not.

Ok if MadDog's not allowed to call her a chav, is scum acceptable?

Yes, given scum isn't related to class (cf "Tory scum").

(And it's not a case of being "allowed" -- you're allowed to say whatever you want)

Yes, given scum isn't related to class (cf "Tory scum").

(And it's not a case of being "allowed" -- you're allowed to say whatever you want)

Well technically you aren't as this lady will find out.