NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Platty

The Goonies is on!!

Yes that's right one of my all time favourite films is on TV tomorrow. You all must watch!

BBC1 @ 10:45am - 29/12/05

Hey You Guys!!

Hey You Guys!!

I bet myself a tenner it would be you making this topic. The Goonies rocks! I was watching it, but now I'm on the computer and my tv sucks. I'll watch the DVD tongiht in tribute.

"Mumma, you've been bad!"

I really don't know why but I'm that much of a fan of the Goonies. Personally I'm on tenderhooks for Man In The Iron Mask tomorrow. TVTimes has only given it one star. Not fucking on. Jeremy Irons deserves at least 3.

Oh man, I managed to catch the last half or so. Thanks to Dabookerman for letting me know, this helped my afternoon wait to leave for Kong much easier.

I started watching it, but was annoyed that it wasn't even 30 seconds into it before the first cut. So I put the DVD on instead, most of the funny lines involve swearing anyhow.

I bet myself a tenner it would be you making this topic. The Goonies rocks! I was watching it, but now I'm on the computer and my tv sucks. I'll watch the DVD tongiht in tribute.

"Mumma, you've been bad!"

I personally thought of Bowser first when I saw it was on ;) The cut version sucks - I was appalled when my boyfriends video of it had "Cigarettes" in the drawers rather than "Marajuna". Quick! Lets all go find some drugs because they talked about them in the Goonies! Plus, it misses out one of the best delivered lines - Chunks "Oh shit, what?" when Mikeys mum spots the crisps. Had me crying.

Everytime I watch the Goonies Im always saddened that there are so few good kid actors these days in comparison - especially when it comes to timing comic lines.

________

Jailbroken

Edited by Johelian

The drawers joke was the funniest joke in the film and it would be a deep shame to have it cut out of the film.

Its how childrens films in the 80s can have very adult humour. I remember in E.T one of the kids uses the term "penis breath" as an insult.

I missed it, ive only ever seen the first half of it

Go now and find a dvd or vhs or whatever you can get your hands on

I missed it, ive only ever seen the first half of it

Kids these days they really are so deprived

Goonies rock I gre up on the movie :D, I hope they never make the sequel it would just ruin it :(.

I've never seen it, but I did see Cool Runnings today for the first time, which kick m uch ass. I was going to watch Goonies yesterday, but it was an awfully early.

Watched some of cool runnings but never seen it from the start! its a good film from what i saw, Also i would say uncle buck is a good film aswell!

Sign in to follow this