NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

Celebrity Big Brother 4 Official Thread

I wasn't planning to watch the show, but I thought I'd tune in to the first episode anway, and now I'm certain I'm not going to watch it. The idea of getting a non-celebrity in was great, but they should have picked someone who's more than just a bimbo - there's nothing remotely likeable about Chantelle. Still, it shouldn't be too hard for her to pass her secret mission - she fits right in with the other housemates. Apart from Barrymore and Jodie Marsh, Z-list doesn't even begin to describe them! If I hadn't been told who they all were, I'd never have guessed, from sight alone, who the non-celeb is!

i like the idea of putting a non-celebrity in amongst the amost-celebrities, but to be honest there's no one i instantly like in there. i'm hoping jackie stallone will just appear in the sauna one afternoon or something, she's the best thing that ever happeed to big brother. i do wish they had someone genuinely intelligent like germaine greer in again, as opposed to jodie "i wrote a book,, take me seriously!" marsh who pissed me off before even leaving the limo.

Enjoyed the opening bit especially George Galloway er er don't boo me Im agains the warrr!!! Hahahah then people not knowing who he was classic, Celebs don't watch the news you fool. Anyway good stuff so far hopefully personalities will appear tonight.

Am not gonna be watching this but I like the idea of the non-celeb although shes apparently already cocked that up byt telling one person that her so called bands song got to number 47 and a different person that it got to number 53, I mean how retarded can you be? Pick a number then stick to it your idiot! In fact shes so retarded that I am now going to avoid watching it all costs so I don't have to see her fucking anything else up!

Why do i get the feeling they'll wake up one morning and there'll be a body in the pool

Why do i get the feeling they'll wake up one morning and there'll be a body in the pool
Ooooh. Ba-zing.

any one aprt from me thought that chantelle, when the first glance u see her looked like paris hilton, me and my sis yelled "OMG its paris hilton, this should be great" but then we found out she just a paris hilton wanna be lol,

any one aprt from me thought that chantelle, when th efirst glance u see her looked like paris hilton, my and my sis yelled "OMG its paris hilton, this should be great" but then we found out she just a paris hilton wanna be lol,

My sister thinks she looks like Paris. I think she looks like a stupid bitch.

My sister thinks she looks like Paris. I think she looks like a stupid bitch.

That describes Paris Hilton perfectly.

Before Chantelle was revealed Davina said she was a non-celebrity, didn't she? To then think she is Paris Hilton is maybe a little silly.

Before Chantelle was revealed Davina said she was a non-celebrity, didn't she? To then think she is Paris Hilton is maybe a little silly.

lol, yeah but the thing was i playing halo 1 on my pc, witht eh tv mute, so i didi not catch any thing that was said before jodie marsh came in

o christ how i hate celeb big bro u never know if there being themselves or just acting nice to get a TV deal etc when they leave.

Saw a minute of it last night and saw maggot from GLC is in there along with some old guy smoking a cigar also micheal barrymore *switches channel*

dunno why anyone would watch other peoples lifes havent ppl that watch it got lifes of there own to lead ffs

Well i watched the first show but thats it!

I reckon Preston is going to win, if not Michael Barrymore!

I'm watching Soapstar Superstar this time, that was pretty funny! So obvious that gothic boy from Coronation St is going to win! But he ain't bad, i suppose!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh, man. The end bit with Barrymore, that wasn't right, man, that just wasn't right...

Ah fill me in Mr Thriller or anyone else. What happened today I missed it :/

Barrymore was just about recovering from past traumas and getting on with life in the house after spilling his tales of woes.

But by nighty nighty time, the girls were in the kitchen talking... about Barrymore, and saying nasty things. I think it was Jodie (?) who said someething complete batshit insane like; "He can't use his sexuality to commit murder". It was something like that.

But yeah... Barrymore wasn't asleep. He was standing near the door listening to what they were saying, and when they came in, he pretended to be asleep. The innocent look of betray and reclusive tidings on his face were disheartening, as he slowly crawled under the cover.

Hmm, not sure. Cut off not long after. I don't think he was crying, just dead on the inside.

That seems fucking harsh. He had an unfortunate accident at his house, a guy got drunk (and high?) and drowned. Barrymore is quality, people should give him a break.

That seems fucking harsh. He had an unfortunate accident at his house, a guy got drunk (and high?) and drowned. Barrymore is quality, people should give him a break.

Agreed he just wanted to widen the circle of his friends ;).

In all seriousness I hope this show gets Barrymore a new show, the man deserves it.

Ah thats a shame really I saw maggot in the diary room the other night saying something like "Yeh yeh hes a nice guy but im a bit wary about him I mean what hes gonna do or something."

Er hes going to rape you and put you in a pool, dear god what an idiot.

Agreed he just wanted to widen the circle of his friends

To far but classic as well :D

And there was the massive ruckus about Pete (the man/woman thingy) has a coat which is made from Gorilla, which I personally think is pretty wrong seeing as they're endangered.

chantele to win! all the others seem mentally unstable, especially barrymore, he's just a shadow of a man. he really should have sorted his demons before going under such intense scrutiny, i really feel sorry for him.

This is the first time I have actually watched Big Brother and im really enjoying it. I hope Jodie Marsh gets voted out of the house as what she said to Barrymore was uncalled for. I really felt for the guy when I seen him crying last night. May she rot in hell. Also Rodam and Pete are awesome. Rodman looks so cool with his cigar and the end shot of him scratting his balls in the sauna...priceless!

Sign in to follow this