NEurope
Grazza

The Fast Show Returns... Online

Fosters have done what they did with Alan Partridge and funded new web episodes of The Fast Show. If I'm honest, there's room for improvement but it was a nice watch, especially the Euro spoof, Chanel 9... Most of the actors are present minus Mark Williams (so no "Suit You!")

Personally, I'm hoping for Arthur Atkinson, Tommy Cockles and Chester Drawers before long. "Where's me washboard?!"

Pretty good, though the foreign news bit got really boring and repetitive really fast, and it wasn't even that funny to begin with.

Pretty good, though the foreign news bit everything got really boring and repetitive really fast, and it wasn't even that funny to begin with.

Fixed :p

That was atrocious, can't believe I sat through it all.

Comedy Rainbow (genuinely) > that.

In fairness, it's always been that bad. It had some good moments but ruined them by repeating them every week. This is just more of what they've always done.

What was that........... Sorry, but the fast show should not be revived like this. It was nowhere near on-par with the classic show, even though many of the actors/stars were present, it didn't feel like the fast show at all.

Probably since it was missing Englebert Humpledink. Oh, and the original magic as well. Chanel 9 is ruined, where was the tacky-ness of it.

The Fast Show had its mix of great sketches with some relatively uninspiring segments but the magic that was present to make sections of the originals special was completely absent in this "return" :hmm:

...and to think I drank their beer on Friday! :p

That was terrible.

Bring back Alan Partridge Mid Morning Matters and don't waste any more time with this. :)

Well, I enjoyed it. Quite a lot, I don't mind to add. Not brilliant, though.

And no, I wasn't very, very drunk.

*Jumps onto windowledge*

You ain't seen me, roight?

*Jumps out window*

Fairly okay.

The old man bit is always fucking awesome though.

Certainly had an air of Comedy Rainbow to it.