8. Jayseven

9. EddieColeslaw

10. Supergrunch

Reserves

- Nintendohnut

- Mr Paul

- Heroicjanitor

- Tales (if tech problems alleviate?)

List was based on responses in general thread, so if anyone wants in/out, please say!

Edited by Yvonne

I want in twice. Because I'm hardcore.

(thanks for taking the sign-ups from the general thread :p)

This was after the current mafias, yes? Even though it's a small game, I've found out I prefer to only concentrate on one mafia at a time.

yeah don't worry I wont start until after the current two. I haven't even written it all yet :)

If you are waiting for the other two you will probably have to wait a while. Maybe you should confirm sign ups a little closer to start(don't worry about me though)

Nice! All filled. If anyone is out/in please do update, and I will do as tales suggested and reconfirm just before the game starts (which looks to be in a month or so guessing at the current games. Should be enough time for my procrastinating...)

Yaaay! I'm actually good for this to start asap, though I dunno about anyone else.

Gonna work on it todayyy! But I wanna hold off starting until noname and ace attourney have come to their exciting conclusions

Oh man, SO lame. I'd like to be in the reserves please. This will be the first mafia game on this forum I haven't played in :,(

Added! Tbh I'm not averse to expanding the list one or two when it comes time to start. It's pretty much ready to go, so now it's just a matter of waitin'

I'd like to be on the reserve list too, there wasn't really any chance to sign up, only like 2 people were let in through this thread!

Sadly I must withdraw. With the laptop keyboard not working I will only be active when I'm at college meaning no evenings or weekends.

You got an eta on this for starting? I might be taking a holiday next week, though I'm not dropping out yet as I'm hoping I'll have some regular internet access while I'm there.

How long's your holiday?

I can't comment on how long I think the remaining mafias will last.

How long's your holiday?

I can't comment on how long I think the remaining mafias will last.

Two weeks but I foresee regular internet, if it becomes a serious problem I'll give way to a replacement.