NEurope
jayseven

I guess I'll be uəʌəsʎɐɾ from now on...

That's great stuff Jay. Read a stack of Nevil Shute before you go, you'll fit right in.

Only just realised this the thread title said Jayseven upside down.

lolo i am stupid

ALSO.

I accidentally posted this comment in a different thread.

herp

Is that pub or shop price? Pub for rekorderlig (in the south) you're looking at probably arounf £3.50. In a supermarket probably around £2.50 depending on offers.

Bottle Shop, the one I go to anyway.

Crikey! Bonza! etc. Good luck mate!

This place has changed so much...

Another person to come to Australia :D

But Sydney? pfft, Melbourne is a better city More asians in Melbourne.

I have a natural defence mechanicsm against spiders; it's called running like utter fucking hell.

Well there is your answer to finding the girl of your dreams, deep within you when you see a spider and you run like little girl xD

But Sydney? pfft, Melbourne is a better city More asians in Melbourne.

I'll drop you in Cabramatta and honestly you'll thing you're in Vietnamese. (The food is fantastic though, better than most of the restaurants around Dixon Street)

But lets not start the Syd v Melb thing here. Their both great and whilst I prefer Syd other rather Melb and neither is really better than the other. Just different.

I'll drop you in Cabramatta and honestly you'll thing you're in Vietnamese. (The food is fantastic though, better than most of the restaurants around Dixon Street)

But lets not start the Syd v Melb thing here. Their both great and whilst I prefer Syd other rather Melb and neither is really better than the other. Just different.

They are both good, I try to go to sydney at least once a year just for the fun of it :) (Sometimes I looove to go to Perth or Brisbane as well)

Well there is your answer to finding the girl of your dreams, deep within you when you see a spider and you run like little girl xD

I was kinda hoping to find someone who's not just a personification of my sissiness. :heh:

I was kinda hoping to find someone who's not just a personification of my sissiness. :heh:

Plenty in Australia, you should join the crowd :heh:

Australia has a reputation for spiders? I didn't even know that. I thought it would be our snakes that foreigners would be freaked out about o_O Maybe the southern states have more spiders or something, haha. I'd never heard about spiders being a thing here, I have severe arachnophobia!

P.S. Sydney and Melbourne are full of lebs and wogs ;) If you want a real taste of Australia, come up to Brisbane :D

P.S. Sydney and Melbourne are full of lebs and wogs

Erm... oh... I... you... shouldn't...

What?

Well this is almost as awkward as the time Cube used a hotlink to come out of the closet.

Erm... oh... I... you... shouldn't...

What?

I'll just clear that up, 'Leb' = Lebanese migrants. 'Wog' = migrants from the Mediterranean region mostly Greek, Albanian, Egyptian etc. It's not a racist term really, on the same level as calling Americans 'Yanks', the English 'Poms' and New Zealanders 'Kiwis'.

But yeah, Brisbane is alright but lets not slander the great name of Sydney by saying Brisbane is better than it. On a related topic I only have 1 week left of my holiday. Been in the UK some time now but it's my turn to spend Christmas in Aus, my flight back home is on the 1st Dec. Yay.

I'm actually annoying myself with the Oz thing. At work it's that go-to thing that people talk to me about (plus someone's just returned from a year there), and the other day I went to a house party and accidentally brought australian wine, which made it seem that I wanted to show off the oz thing. Urg.

Australia has a reputation for spiders? I didn't even know that. I thought it would be our snakes that foreigners would be freaked out about o_O Maybe the southern states have more spiders or something, haha. I'd never heard about spiders being a thing here, I have severe arachnophobia!

P.S. Sydney and Melbourne are full of lebs and wogs ;) If you want a real taste of Australia, come up to Brisbane :D

I'll be paying some family frieds in Brisbane a visit at some point as they've invited us to visit them. Yeah it's spiders that gets the rep -- mostly because they are the ones that pop up inner-home...

All it takes is to hear one horrible spider story (whether true or not) and that's it... freaked... out!!

Plus Huntsman spiders are just fucking massive and scary!

Still... it may have spiders, but it also has Harold Bishop! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

Why not ring the Fosters guys?

I did the whole working holiday visa, was much fun. I stayed in Perth though, had been to Sydney when I was younger.

That whole Fosters thing is pure marketing. Australians hate it and it's brewed here.

I'll be paying some family frieds in Brisbane a visit at some point as they've invited us to visit them. Yeah it's spiders that gets the rep -- mostly because they are the ones that pop up inner-home...

We'll have to meet up and sink a few

Soz for the casual racism haha!! As was explained, there's no malice in it what so ever :)

Edited by Jim