NEurope
MunKy

KoRn

Hi who likes KoRn or metal in general? No people who hate KoRn and metal spamming the place ok?

Korn are quite good. I only have one of their albums (Follow The Leader) but I really like it. Good combination with rap too.

Other heavy metal bands I like are Refused, Disturbed, Rammstein and... that's all I can think of at the moment.

Big fan of KoЯn and as you can tell, Rage. \m/

also like Zeppelin, Metallica, AC/DC, GNR, L.P., Disturbed, NIN, Pantera, Rammstein...Ect.

The other albums have less rap which is a good thing in my opinion. I have all of them as well. New album november 22nd. other bands i like :Slipknot, Sytem of a down, stonsour, rage against the machine, bullet for my valentine, mudvayne, audioslave, ill Nino and loadsa others i cant be arsed to name

How did you do the backward R?

The other albums have less rap which is a good thing in my opinion. I have all of them as well. New album november 22nd. other bands i like :Slipknot, Sytem of a down, stonsour, rage against the machine, bullet for my valentine, mudvayne, audioslave, ill Nino and loadsa others i cant be arsed to name

How did you do the backward R?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ko%D0%AFn

copy and paste.

dude you like audioslave? i want De La Roacha back, Cris Cornell really sucks. :hmm:

De La Rocha is better but at least we can still hear morellos kick ass guitar playing. cheers for R thing

What bands you seen live? I went to the Download festival this year and I've seen KoЯn this year aswell. Im seeing CKY on the 7th of october.

hey, Disturbed's "ten thousand fists" is comming out on tues. in the us. i might get it if i get the cash. when is it comming out where your at.

OH only Korn i have it the greatest hits and take a look in the mirror.

Its out the day before but it will be in shops another day before that. We get CDs in england early but everything else is late. Work that out. Damn its nearly 3 AM i gotta try and sleep. Buy the rest of KoЯns albums. especially the first 2.

I used to like them quite a lot a few years back. Saw them at Wembley Arena and they were very good.

I still listen to them now but not as much.

De La Rocha is better but at least we can still hear morellos kick ass guitar playing. cheers for R thing

Did you know Zach used to be a hardcore band called inside out? no?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I used to listen to them when I was younger, there alright I guess. I have the self titled and Follow The Leader albums btw.

I like Korn, got a few of their albums, they're okay. I just really don't understand the big obsession so many people have with them. I find most of their stuff pretty average.

De La Roacha = Teh awesome though. Wish I coulda seen rage while they were still together.

i have all there albums got posters of korn on my wall....seen them live 3 times also have a tattoo of "korn" on my leg :D

yes indeed i like them

i have all there albums got posters of korn on my wall....seen them live 3 times also have a tattoo of "korn" on my leg :D

yes indeed i like them

Thats were im getting it! Thats freaky. Did you see them at manchester or brixton academy this year? Also are you on http://www.korntv.co.uk forums? I have the same name on there.

well Korn are quite good but not my best cup of metal. i tend to like metallica and SOAD along with RATM. more heavy metal like dream theater and gamma ray and stratosphear as well as helloween are good metal and heavy metal bands.

I used to love KoRn, but kind of gradually stopped listening to them. System of a Down and RATM are evergreens though :awesome:

I have their Greatest Hits, since I couldnt be bothered to buy all the individual albums...I like it a lot, and it gets a lot of playtime in my car along with SOAD, Disturbed, Funeral for a Friend, My Chemical Romance and Finch (the "pussy-metal" bands ;) ). I do have a pretty eclectic taste in music though, and recently have been listening to Tracy Chapman who really cant get any less metally (mind you, some of those bands probably cant either).

I also seem to be the only person in the world that doesnt like RATM :(

________

Ford India

Edited by Johelian

System of a Down and RATM are evergreens though :awesome:

Exactly the same here. They never get boring!

:bow: Morello :bow:

I also seem to be the only person in the world that doesnt like RATM :(

indeed you do :Pto be honest though, i got bored of metal by the age of fourteen.

System kick ass ive got bored waiting for Hypnotize because Mezmorize wasnt long enough.

who here like AC/DC? over the summer i heard Back In Black....and it was over. i fell in love. Best Hard Rock Band Ever.

System kick ass ive got bored waiting for Hypnotize because Mezmorize wasnt long enough.

Quoted for truth. Also, the songs appealed to me slightly less than Toxicity and Steal This Album.

*sigh* I guess this is the 'the old days were better' syndrome :)