NEurope
Mr-Paul

F1 2011

Will do, I'll add my code under my avatar soon.

Yes, please do add me back. I've been online a few times already this month. No one there.

Yes, please do add me back. I've been online a few times already this month. No one there.

OK, added you (Mii is Simon). Might be easier if we said in advance when to attempt a game. Mario Kart is taking up my online play at the moment, but I am playing F1 at the weekends playing through the career mode.

OK, added you (Mii is Simon). Might be easier if we said in advance when to attempt a game. Mario Kart is taking up my online play at the moment, but I am playing F1 at the weekends playing through the career mode.

Sorry for not responding earlier, mate, my apologies. I'm afraid it's a bit difficult for me to make plans in advance for online gaming at weekends atm. Perhaps come February it will be easier to arrange some online races (Londragon probably wants to join in on the fun, I suspect) and get our engines started. Hope it's OK. :)

BowserBasher, I can see you're playing F1 right now, so am I! Been waiting for you online for quite some time already, but there's no way to notify you through the 3DS and I can't "Join Friend's Game" since you're probably not playing online atm. I wish there was some way to send friends instant messages on the 3DS device. So infuriating!

Yeah sorry bout that, I've been going through career mode. If you are free later on, let me know.