NEurope
jayseven

Your TV Schedule

Just finished How I met your Mother - season 6 (dont like zoey or nora tyvm)

Big Bang Theory - whatever one priya is introduced in (dont like her)

Recently bought Criminal Minds season 3

below is my dvd boxset collection - if anyone gives me grief about buying and not downloading i shall just ignore you - i like having a collection :P

How I met your Mother

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

- Season 5

- Season 6

Friends

- Season One

- Season Two

- Season Thtree

- Season Four

- Season Five

- Season Six

- Season Seven

- Season Eight

- Season Nine

- Season Ten

Keeping Up Appearences

- Seasons 3 and Four

Greys Anatomy

- Season One

- Season Two

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

- Season 1 (Complete)

- Season 2 (Complete)

- Season 3 (Complete)

CSI: Miami

- Season 1 (Complete)

- Season 2 (Complete)

Desperate Housewives

- Season One

- Season Two

Dexter

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

Diagnosis Murder

- Season 1

Charmed

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

- Season 5

- Season 6

- Season 7

- Season 8

Charlies Angels

- Season 1

- Season 2

Burn Notices

- Season 1

- Season 2

Big Bang Theory

- Season 1

- Season 2

Bewitched

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

Monk

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

- Season 5

- Season 6

- Season 7

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit

- Season 1

- Season 3

- Season 5

Law and Order

- Season 2

Law and Order: Criminal Intent

- Season 1

Sex and the City

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

- Season 5

- Season 6

One Tree Hill

- Season 1

- Season 2

NipTuck

- Season 1

New Tricks

- Season 1

NCIS

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

- Season 5

- Season 6

Six Feet Under

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

- Season 5

Without a Trace

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

Skins

- Season 1 and 2

Murder She Wrote

- Season 1

- Season 2

Criminal Minds

- Season 1

- Season 2

True Blood

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

Gilmore Girls

- Season 1

- Season 2

- Season 3

- Season 4

- Season 5

- Season 6

- Season 7

Cougar Town

- Season 1

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

• Complete Series

p.s my ultimate goal is to get every season of those series :D i have another list that i made about dvd boxsets i still need to watch but i cant for the life of me find it >.>

I love ipaul.

Orwell as your avatar and the great screen of the Apple 1984 ad.

One day I'm going to lick you.

Haha thanks :)

Yeah!

Hardly watch TV at the moment, mainly because i'm not in the house for upto 13 hours per day. And when i am, i'm usually on the computer or playing games or something.

If i do watch TV, i usually watch a documentary of some sort.

I've had no TV away from home for over four years, which is just the way I like it.

I used to stream Gossip Girl, ANTM, Weeds, and Project Runway online, but I stopped last year. Watched a few Japanese/Korean/Taiwanese dramas here and there too but wasn't a hardcore follower. Had a sudden compulsion to watch The Osbournes over the summer, but that's about it. Work and college fill my life, and I would really rather watch complete movies in short bursts of time or do something non-passive than follow series that drag on forever, so I guess I'm boring now :p

At the moment, the main TV shows I watch are

True Blood, Neighbours, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Would I Lie to You?, Mock the Week, CSI Miami... S'about it I think.

i bet thats...a lotta money spent on all that. Cougar town is funny, I love courtney cox :)

ehh I never buy anything brand new / full price so im usally seasons behind everyone else on stuff :( but yeh lot of money

courtney cox is amazing in that show!!

My list, if I were to list it, would be very similar to Magnus's.

Wooh, TV addict fist bump! Foam.gif

The American TV I'm currently watching are: Chuck, Castle, How I Met Your Mother, Terra Nova and Fringe. I'm also slowly catching up on The Big Bang Theory.

On UK TV, I watch the BBC Quiz shows (HIGNFW, WILTY, QI) but stopped NMTB as I can't stand Noel Fielding. I also watch Merlin and I'm currently watching Frozen Planet.

The American stuff I download, while the BBC stuff I usually watch on iPlayer. Which, conveniently, is built into my TV.

Let Me See:

30 Rock

Community

Cougar Town

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Desperate Housewives

Futurama

Glee

Gossip Girl

How I Met Your Mother

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Mad Men

Modern Family

Parks and Recreation

The Simpsons

True Blood

Adventure Time

Phineas and Ferb

My Little Pony

Victorious

Shake It Up

Star Trek

New Girl

2 Broke Girls

The Big Bang Theory

Friends

Family Guy

American Dad

Bob's Burgers

Wizard's Of Waverly Place

Problem Solverz

Young Apprentice

The Only Way Is Essex

X Factor

X Factor USA

Celebrity Juice

Frozen Planet

Would I Lie To You?

Nevermind the Buzzcocks

Nina and The Nuerons

Pokemon

Rawr! Can't think of any more right now. :D

I've realised I actually watch very little actual TV...but yeah Modern Family, The Office, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Idiot Abroad 2, League of their Own, Curb Your Enthusiasm to name a few.

Currently just started s3 of the raging beast that is Breaking Bad. Complete and total love. Could it challenge The Wire / Battlestar as best TV Show I've ever seen? Time will tell. Total love. AMC are the greatest thing.

Then Gossip girl for token rubbish, MoTD, Film 2011, Misfits (which may be not as good this season but time will tell) Fresh Meat, waiting for 2nd series of The Killing to restart on BBC4. Yep.

On Thursdays I watch the politics/current affairs programme This Week for the humour and the insight provided by Michael Portillo and Andrew Neil. Other than that, I look out for documentaries, particularly ones about science (BBC4 is just awesome).

The weekends are great for me at the moment. I've got a DTR, so I set that for Harry Hill's TV Burp, The X-Factor and the brilliant Merlin. I would also watch Strictly Come Dancing if I was in. Not that I particularly like it, I just love live TV, the humour of it and to see a master like Bruce Forsyth at work. There's something about watching studio entertainment as it happens which I find irresistible. By this token, I also love the Strictly and X-Factor results shows on Sunday!

Oh, Dancing On Ice is also brilliant when it's on!

Currently working our way through the Frasier DVD Box Set at approximately one episode a day :D

I want to watch the US version of the Office. Is there a good starting point? I remember hearing that when it started and was just trying to emulate the UK version, it was poor, but when it got into its own place, it got great.

The first season is just a copy of the British original. It gets good starting with season 2.

Of course, season 1 is just six episodes, so you may want to watch it for the sake of completeness.

The quality has slid pretty badly over the last couple of seasons, though, so be ready for that. The show was at its best around seasons 2-4. :hmm:

I used to be obsessed with watching TV Shows but there's very little nowadays that still captivates me like it used too. There are shows I enjoy when i watch them like Chuck, Big Bang Theory. The only show that still does it for me is Supernatural.

I used to love shows like The OC, Smallville, Prison Break etc. but Scrubs, Jericho and Friday Night Lights were my absolute favourites. Not forgetting Friends, although that finished before I really got into watching TV Shows regularly.

Just finished Game of Thrones and it's easily, easily of of the best shows I've ever seen. You basically can never guess what's going to happen, and there's an endless stream of suspense and brilliance. Gutted it's 5 months until it starts, and even then it'll only be weekly. Really not sure I can handle that.

@JonSt is Friday Night Lights worth catching up on? I watched maybe 3/4 eps of teh series once it was bought out by that other network (I forget which).

Just finished Game of Thrones and it's easily, easily of of the best shows I've ever seen. You basically can never guess what's going to happen, and there's an endless stream of suspense and brilliance. Gutted it's 5 months until it starts, and even then it'll only be weekly. Really not sure I can handle that.

@JonSt is Friday Night Lights worth catching up on? I watched maybe 3/4 eps of teh series once it was bought out by that other network (I forget which).

Yeah, absolutely. After the many mistakes in season 2, it goes from strength to strength afterwards. There's a really interesting dynamic that happens from Season 4 onwards that changes the whole show.

Not wanting to spoil anything but i'd happily share some other bits if you're at all curious :)

Fresh Meat - Love it.

Only this, and football.

You need to watch the one that is already on 4od as it is not being shown this week because top boy being shown, all i'm gonna say is chender chan!!

Edited by James

@JonSt - I think I'm half-way though s04. I'll have to start from that episode all over again as it's been over a year since I saw an ep! I also ended up skipping the latter half of the previous season of Supernatural because I forgot where I left off - started the latest season full-on OMGWTFISTHISSHITWHAAAA...

@JonSt - I think I'm half-way though s04. I'll have to start from that episode all over again as it's been over a year since I saw an ep! I also ended up skipping the latter half of the previous season of Supernatural because I forgot where I left off - started the latest season full-on OMGWTFISTHISSHITWHAAAA...

Supernatural has always been a show for that I wait for the DVD to come out and watch it in a marathon session. I haven't seen season 6 yet but it's one of the few tv shows for me that has genuinely gotten better with every season. I always think there's nothing more they can add or introduce to one-up the season before, yet they always do.