NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Carlos

GameTap 360?

I think GameTap going 360 might mean the..

Sneak Peek at the future of 360's XBLA

On one hand, it sounds promising, it may combat Nintendo's "Virtual Console." On the other, it may kill Microsoft's pricing control, and plans, if there's any.

I hope Sony is catching onto the trends of downloading games.

Your thoughts? ::shrug:

when it said tht u cud play games from "ntendo era domination" tht doesnt mean tht u can download nintendo games too does it? say it isnt so....

No, Nintendo games arent available on Gametap, heres a list of the games that are

http://www.gametap.com/home/game_titles/index.jsp

Its a nice feature, but yet another monthly subscription which is the downside. If i understand correctly, you can buy old Nintendo games on the Rev and they are yours forever, so this still doesnt diminish the virtual console any

when it said tht u cud play games from "ntendo era domination" tht doesnt mean tht u can download nintendo games too does it? say it isnt so....

I didn't say PSX, NES/SNES....I specificly meant third party games released in the eras I mentioned, like in the Nintendo era domination - NES, SNES, Genesis, Arcade. And the PlayStation era domination - Saturn, PSX, PS2, xbox, PC, etc.

What cant u keep them forever with gametap?

This is what I said in that same thread:

"And you would own the piece of download you play....I think, because the idea of XBLA, is just that....I think there would be a separate GameTap system, and it would allow you to download and KEEP the download. The idea is to expand the GameTap brand, to reach the awareness of Xbox 360 XBLA'ers.

At least, that's what I think."

Sign in to follow this