NEurope
Captain Falcon

I HAVE FURY!!!

It's already 15:46 and there is no birthday thread on this overwhelming day of birthday goodness!!!

happy_birthday_by_gatchaman_club-d39jvfz.jpg

I dare say the picture is more for Tibarn's benefit but I'm too lazy to scour the internet for 4 pictures for one kind of all emcompassing super picture. I mean, I could post one of me and that would be an all emcompassing super picture but I feel it might be missing the point.

So Happy birthday to Shaven Wolf, Jonnas, Fused King and ShadowTl!!!

Please note: Time was correct when I clicked to create the new thread - I can't be held responsible for things that happened between then and now. Thank you.

Thank you so so much!! Even though I don't post here an awful lot, getting birthday wishes just shows how awesome a forum this is! :grin:

Happy birthday to you all

*insert image of a fur-less wolf wearing a Portuguese flag bandana, with a crown fused to its head and casting a shadow*

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes :)

Thank you, Capt. Falcon, for making the thread AND making a callback to my old Ken the Eagle avatar :grin: Plus, I see he's wearing the Portuguese colours!

*insert image of a fur-less wolf wearing a Portuguese flag bandana, with a crown fused to its head and casting a shadow*

Not sure if that is a specific reference to anything, but this image you posted on my Profile Page is more than enough.

Portuguese_Mafia_by_JuliusKaizer.jpg

Oh, and how could I forget? Happy Birthday to ShadowTL and ShavenWolf, even if they don't post much. Have a good day, guys :)

And, of course, Fused King. What would the forums be without his cheerful, plucky presence and recommendations for charming games?

Edited by Jonnas

Imageofafur-lesswolfwearingaPortugueseflagbandanawithacrownfusedtoitsheadandcastingashadow.jpg

And, of course, Fused King. What would the forums be without his cheerful, plucky presence and recommendations for charming games?

I'll tell you what it would be: A FURILESS SYSTEM!!!

Ah, happy Birthday to my daymates:laughing:

Now that I'm 20, I think I shall start thinking about my potential new signature: a fused picture of all my favourite videogame heroes :D

@RedShell, I'm looking at you ::shrug:

I also Thank you @Captain Falcon, for forming this thread!:bouncy::D

@Magnus That's definitely the guardian of the 21st of October!

:heart:I love you guys:heart:

KING OF THE FUSEDness. :grin:

YoU ArE LiEk My FaVoUrItE PeRsOn EvEr.

So MuCh So I hAvE tO TyPe LiKe ThE GrAdE A MoRoN I aM FoR MiSsInG YoUr AcTuAl

:yay:BIRTHDAY! :yay:

Keep being RAD.

TOP LATE BIRTHDAYS TO THE REST AS WELL. keep it calm. :D

Okay, I kinda recognized the first half as being images that were posted in the Gentlemen's Mafia I&II...

But after Eddie's signature, things got weird. Where did those come from?