NEurope
RedShell

Pullblox

Creating puzzles in this can be quite challenging.. I'm finding it fun though, so for now I'm still trying. =P

Here's a new one from me!

HNI_0064.jpg

It's Squirtle! Squirtle was my very first Pokémon, and is still one of my favourites. I'd never evolve him in the games, 'cause he's an awesome Pokémon just the way he is. Now he's a challenging puzzle, too!

Hmm, this looks interesting! Those pictures next to the QRs are the puzzles? What's the price/is it worth it? 3DS is having some attitude with my net atm.

Hmm, this looks interesting! Those pictures next to the QRs are the puzzles? What's the price/is it worth it? 3DS is having some attitude with my net atm.

Its really good. Costs about a fiver and those pictures next to the QR codes are the puzzles the QR code is providing.

How are you finding your 3DS? I've been having a great time with mine.

Well I've only had it like 2 weeks and was on holiday(came back today) so not played too much. However I've enjoyed what I've done with it so far. Mainly getting my kicks from OoT(and my little cousin enjoyed playing it, and checking out the 3DS in general) and also bought and loved FreakyForms(but tried not to overdose on it yet), still yet to check out some of the AR/camera stuff and Mii stuff. I'll start carrying it round with wireless on soon and see how the spotpass/streetpass works out for me, they're two features I'd really like to see used well(and the pedometer, though there's the coin thing there too). It'd be cool if they made something like they'd made for the DS(walk with me, was it?) to encourage the walking around with it more.

I think it's likely to be small gems like this that might take my fancy on the 3DS in the long run though. Cheap and affordable and likely to be good value for money. FreakyForms is so quirky I don't think it'd work as a full price game, but at it's current price it's almost a steal! Something I've learnt well from steam is that games like this are dangerously priced!

Back to PullBlox as the thread at hand, could you find three pros and three cons for it in your opinion? As you recommend it I'll probably try and sort out my wireless later on this week and pick myself up a copy. Can tide me over til I find the funds for SM3DL and SMK too.

Creating puzzles in this can be quite challenging.. I'm finding it fun though, so for now I'm still trying. =P

Here's a new one from me!

HNI_0064.jpg

It's Squirtle! Squirtle was my very first Pokémon, and is still one of my favourites. I'd never evolve him in the games, 'cause he's an awesome Pokémon just the way he is. Now he's a challenging puzzle, too!

Yeah, I did one of a wasp yesterday which I couldn't complete myself... VERY tricky!! Yours look awesome though, can't wait to check this out!!

Such an awesome game! They could have easily made it retails and charged £20, glad they didn't!

@RedShell, do you send those to Imageshack via the 3DS browser?
Nope, I just chuck my SD card into my PC and get 'em like that.

Anyone try out my latest puzzles yet? :hehe: The Super Mario Kart one pushes the 3DS to its limit! :laughing:

Back to PullBlox as the thread at hand, could you find three pros and three cons for it in your opinion?

The only con is that you haven't bough it yet :laughing:

Nope, I just chuck my SD card into my PC and get 'em like that.

Anyone try out my latest puzzles yet? :hehe: The Super Mario Kart one pushes the 3DS to its limit! :laughing:

Can't download it, said it's too advanced for me :laughing: Guess I'd better play more of the main mode.

Haha, well it looks like I'll get a hold of it tonight maybe, got the 3DS connecting to my net now. Is it possible to design a broken puzzle? Like one that won't be solvable?

No. Quoth the Raven RedShell:

I like how the game forces you to complete a custom puzzle before generating the QR code for it, as I reckon it's very easy to create impossible puzzles on this. :hehe:

No. Quoth the Raven RedShell:

Thanks. I'm a lazy that doesn't read. I think...I shall purchase this right now!

Y M C K Let's Go! Let's Go! *clap clap* :D

hni0067k.jpg

Listen to this while you play it:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

:hehe:

A lot of platforming action on this one ;)

hni0068b.jpg

: peace:

Haha. They look amazing Red Shell. Really need to play this and get creating...may even reignite my love for Warioware and get back on that!

Can't wait to try out some of you guys levels, wish the 3DS allowed for simple sharing as taking stuff off the card is al little cumbersome.. Oh well....

One thing I really hate: The game telling me I'm not good enough to play some user-created levels.

One thing I really hate: The game telling me I'm not good enough to play some user-created levels.

What?! How can that happen? Ridiculous! I know you RATE them when you make them, so maybe if you haven't unlocked later levels you can't play hard levels...stupid!

What?! How can that happen? Ridiculous! I know you RATE them when you make them, so maybe if you haven't unlocked later levels you can't play hard levels...stupid!
Well it does kind of make sense, so that the player has been introduced to ladders/switches/32x32 pixel puzzles.

But yeah, at the same time they could have easily introduced those aspects earlier in the game, that way people could enjoy all types of user-created stages sooner. ::shrug:

Anyway, a minor flaw in what is otherwise a perfect game. :smile:

Ladders? Switches? Interesting. Explains how you get such visual levels, fantastic. Need to play more of this, now Zelda is over I have no excuse!

wish the 3DS allowed for simple sharing as taking stuff off the card is al little cumbersome.. Oh well....
There's a site dedicated to sharing Pullblox levels now, and best of all you can upload directly from your 3DS via the browser! :awesome:

Check it out here:

http://pushmo.3dsfans.com/

I just uploaded mine, it's nice and quick. icon14.gif Way faster than taking out the SD card and transferring them to PC every time.

: peace:

@darksnowman, it seems that the 3DS browser can also upload via imageshack too, very cool. :smile:

I finished all the puzzles and thought I'll start to make my own to share with you wonderful people and a whole new section was unlocked, starting with more retro murals. Favourite puzzle game ever (maybe Layton still takes that crown actually) I will start to create some though, I 'll have to upload them to that site redshell suggested when I get a chance.

RQuG6Q.jpeg

3525Rk.jpeg

My first 2 kid Icarus stages. The top one is cool

Is this game genius? Yes this game is genius! Just onto the challenges 2(after murals), about halfway through them and bloody enjoying it!

Also just made my first ever level, which I might share tomorrow when I find time. I love how the editor forces you to solve it yourself before you can share it, it's just an idea that works so well to touch up a rough idea for a level(can't solve, edit slightly more, try again, rinse and repeat until success). I was going for the design of a pill, but unfortunately had to edit in some white blocks around it to make it work, I still need to try and make it look a bit better on preview without ruining it, though.

Is there any way to copy an already made level? Kinda wanna work on an already completed one with a backup in case I mess things up.