NEurope
RedShell

Pullblox

Your avatar = Dudek with antennae. :heh:

I googled him and see what you mean! Good job my avatar isn't me then :heh:

I'm ashamed to say I finally resorted to a guide for one of the levels last night. I was stuck on Challenge B-6 for over two hours, just going round and round in circles, and it was getting close to one o'clock in the morning, so I found a video of someone doing it on YouTube. Hopefully that'll be the first and last time I use a guide for this game, but it's getting so tough towards the end!

FOR SHAME!!!!

thefronta.png?w=655

Nooooooo!!!! There are more! More i tell you!!!

Bonus levels appear on the main menu - more Nintendo special murals. They look cool. Looks like there are 3 pages of extra levels - so... 54? I'm not sure if i am happy or mortified :o

The end credits were cool though.

Yeah it is around that number i think. It is the last level of the 2nd last set anyway, if that makes any sense! All i can remember was that a ladder took you to a section of red blocks to the side which was a dead end, but if you prepared the big white block underneath before you got there, you could just pull and create a gap to drop down to it which led to the top.

Decided to play it tonight and I completed it really quick, no idea how I was stuck for so long last time :laughing:

I'm starting to get back into making puzzles on this again, here are a couple of new ones:

0ol3eu.jpg

yukytk.jpg

All of my custom puzzles can be found here:

http://pushmo.3dsfans.com/author.php?author=RedShell

The Super Mario Kart Pullblox I made is the top voted level on there! :cool::yay:

Thanks to everyone that voted. :hug:

: peace:

*EDIT*

2 more:

r45ufg.jpg

p8lrfr.jpg

Edited by RedShell

Gahh, i'm stuck on a stage. Noooo!!! It is a special Nintendo one of Boo, and it haunts me. Oh how it haunts me.

So i've finished every level except one. B-11. I will not cheat. But this one is a real head scratcher. Lots of going back down but making sure you can get back up. Best puzzle game since Layton.

Your avatar = Dudek with antennae. :heh:

Mind = Blown. Always thought his Avatar was just a guy with his hands behind his head, like he was just kickin back and chillaxing.

Anyway, ive just purchased Pullblox on eShop due to the sale and whilst its really good now, the amount of easy puzzles at the beginning is extortionate, the learning curve isnt that steep. Once youve navigated past the easy levels, the game just confuses the hell out of you!

Mind = Blown. Always thought his Avatar was just a guy with his hands behind his head, like he was just kickin back and chillaxing.

Anyway, ive just purchased Pullblox on eShop due to the sale and whilst its really good now, the amount of easy puzzles at the beginning is extortionate, the learning curve isnt that steep. Once youve navigated past the easy levels, the game just confuses the hell out of you!

Aye, feels like that a bit until they bring in the few extra/new mechanics...then totally neglect them for ages. Something I think the game was quite good for was the custom puzzles, but again that's still a bit laborious for the end user, an online system implemented to allow easy sharing etc would have given this tons more life. Still, for a new IP, and what it is, it's pretty decent.

Yeah the puzzles you have to go through at the start are a real chore. I was about 2/3rds of the way through the game or something before things started getting difficult.

I haven't fully completed the game yet, but if I'm honest I didn't really get much enjoyment out of it; I didn't really feel any satifaction for finally working out/completing a puzzles because really they're just trial and error.

I found it all a bit of a chore tbh.

I haven't fully completed the game yet, but if I'm honest I didn't really get much enjoyment out of it; I didn't really feel any satifaction for finally working out/completing a puzzles because really they're just trial and error.

I found it all a bit of a chore tbh.

People like you exist do they, eh? Well...

You should probably leave this thread and never come back.

And this board.

And this forum.

And this website.

And the Internet.

*points*