NEurope
RedShell

Pullblox

One thing I really hate: The game telling me I'm not good enough to play some user-created levels.

Seconding this -.- Thought I would have played enough to have some of these puzzles already!

This one is very straightforward, however it requires good timing:

bt5hyd.jpg

Any Rhythm Tengoku fans in the house?:

smvdea.jpg

: peace:

I'm up to the Nintendo murals in the main game now :love:, some of them are evil though! :o

m2jNMk.jpeg

I made the 3D model in sketch up and rendered it using kerkythea, then made a few tweaks with paintshop

Edited by Calv

Wow! There are some awesome levels in here (Love the RT one RedShell!)

pullblox_by_calvrp-d4k2n5r.png

This is amazing! Really well made!

Awesome!

I got this today and made a level but it's so basic and easy compared to the stuff you've made.

2dudp3a.jpg

Really enjoying the game though! Can't wait for the Pullbox level in the next Smash Bros. ;)

Just got this last week - those custom ones are amazing! I'll have to try playing those at some point. I havn't tried making my own - how can you make sure that it is actually possible? If i made one i'm sure it would be crazy and probably impossible to get to the top no matter what you did!

I am currently on Level 130-odd. I play it every day on my lunch - it is the perfect game for that. Some of them really mess with my head and i have to give up, only to play it again in the evening and do it within minutes. Madness.

I've just discovered the awesomeness that is Pullblox. It's colorful, it's charming, it can be played in short bursts and it makes you think. It's everything I want from an eshop game. I also demand that the little guy be an assist trophy in the next Smash Bros. game. :D

I also demand that the little guy be an assist trophy in the next Smash Bros. game. :D

I won't be surprised if he's a playable character! :laughing:

Just got this last week - those custom ones are amazing! I'll have to try playing those at some point. I havn't tried making my own - how can you make sure that it is actually possible? If i made one i'm sure it would be crazy and probably impossible to get to the top no matter what you did!

I am currently on Level 130-odd. I play it every day on my lunch - it is the perfect game for that. Some of them really mess with my head and i have to give up, only to play it again in the evening and do it within minutes. Madness.

Well, you can't publish it until you complete it yourself, so if you try and can't, you have to go back and re-edit it til you can! Quite a simple yet genius system imo, if you can't do it, then no one can!

I haven't tried many/any of the ones people have made here, as when I was heavy into pullblox I apparently hadn't played enough to play them :( I'll d/l them all at some point though. Has anybody made any new ones recently?

Well, you can't publish it until you complete it yourself, so if you try and can't, you have to go back and re-edit it til you can! Quite a simple yet genius system imo, if you can't do it, then no one can!

I haven't tried many/any of the ones people have made here, as when I was heavy into pullblox I apparently hadn't played enough to play them :( I'll d/l them all at some point though. Has anybody made any new ones recently?

That is a clever system indeed. I am still playing through the main game, but then i may be forced to look into downloadable levels if my addiction continues. I'm on Level 160-odd i think, on the deluxe levels. They are pretty cool and quite memorable - the clown was cool, and palm tree, and gentleman! They often have my mind going overtime before i work out a simple solution. Love it.

I must get back to this. I was playing it in tandem with Mario 3DL before Christmas but then MK7 and OoT 3D came along and broke up that little routine on me. I think Jav (aka Jerzy Dudek) is ahead of me cos I don't remember doing a gentleman puzzle... you must be spending plenty of time on the loo to have gotten so far so fast. :heh:

I won't be surprised if he's a playable character! :laughing:

Yeah, I can see his final smash being bits of the level coming out of the screen and knocking players off for an insatnt K.O if the get caught...

Either that or he wanders out of the screen and jumps on reset switch causing all the players to fall down off the screen as the level retracts.

Hmmm... actually, there's a thought of how a Pullblox level could work but wouldn't it be better if you could combine the Smash level editor (if they bring it back) with the Pulbox editor for making your own Pullbox smash level and as you play, the little guy is wandering around pulling the blocks in and out.

I'm not sure what level I am on. I got stuck on a level, not that far in actually and eventually managed to beat it, and the next one, and now I'm stuck again. I know you can skip levels but that feels like cheating even if they aren't classed as done.

Not got round to downloading any levels either but I will do eventually.

I'm on the home stretch with this now, but I'm only managing one puzzle a day, on average, as they're taking so long. Just spent probably near on two hours on a Moai Statues puzzle, and can't believe how simple the solution was in the end!

Just spent probably near on two hours on a Moai Statues puzzle, and can't believe how simple the solution was in the end!

It's great when you get the solution after a long session, especially when you realize how easy it was.

I was sitting at the flicks with my mates the other day and while waiting for the movie to start I played on this. I could not for the life of me figure out the puzzle. I got frustrated and turned it off. When I got home I had another crack at it and did it straight away. Funny that all it took was a calm head and a fresh perspective. :D

I think i'm around the 110th puzzle mark.

I think Jav (aka Jerzy Dudek) is ahead of me cos I don't remember doing a gentleman puzzle... you must be spending plenty of time on the loo to have gotten so far so fast. :heh:

Jerzy Dudek?! That's a bit random! I only play it for about half an hour on my lunch break though, then maybe another 20 mins or so in bed as i don't have a good book to read at the moment. I might have to add in some loo-time to conquer it for good though!

It's great when you get the solution after a long session, especially when you realize how easy it was.

I got frustrated and turned it off. When I got home I had another crack at it and did it straight away. Funny that all it took was a calm head and a fresh perspective. :D

I think i'm around the 110th puzzle mark.

That's what i love about this game. It's amazing how a fresh perspective can result in revelations you never even thought of before.

I just finished the rocket. Man, that was rough. Took me a good 5 or 6 tries. I don't even know what i did differently that made it work in the end! I have a feeling the final set of levels is going to put me in an early grave too by the looks of the first puzzle. I got nowhere with it after a good 10 minutes, and it was only small! Stupid ladders.

I just finished the rocket. Man, that was rough. Took me a good 5 or 6 tries. I don't even know what i did differently that made it work in the end! I have a feeling the final set of levels is going to put me in an early grave too by the looks of the first puzzle. I got nowhere with it after a good 10 minutes, and it was only small! Stupid ladders.

Is the rocket puzzle 180? I got stuck on that one, couldn't even get far off the ground and haven't really played it since.

Is the rocket puzzle 180? I got stuck on that one, couldn't even get far off the ground and haven't really played it since.

Yeah it is around that number i think. It is the last level of the 2nd last set anyway, if that makes any sense! All i can remember was that a ladder took you to a section of red blocks to the side which was a dead end, but if you prepared the big white block underneath before you got there, you could just pull and create a gap to drop down to it which led to the top.

I'm ashamed to say I finally resorted to a guide for one of the levels last night. I was stuck on Challenge B-6 for over two hours, just going round and round in circles, and it was getting close to one o'clock in the morning, so I found a video of someone doing it on YouTube. Hopefully that'll be the first and last time I use a guide for this game, but it's getting so tough towards the end!

I have thought about doing that so many times! I havn't had to yet thankfully.

The special levels at the end are really clever. They are small but require some real thinking to sort it all out. I like! Well, i like it when i figure them out anyway. I only have about 8 levels to go now. I wonder what happens when you finish them all? Probably nothing... i would cry if a new screen is revealed with another 200 levels!