NEurope
RedShell

Pullblox

This is now confirmed for December! :yay:

Pullblox ™: a unique blend of puzzle and platform elements, which blocks you need to move one step towards your goal form. There are over 250 levels to your brain and skill to the test set. You can also design your own puzzles and share with other players. Available from December 2011 for € 6, -.

Gameplay:

Review:

:bouncy:

Yay, shall be downloading this when it is released :yay:
icon14.gif

I really hope that custom puzzles can be swapped via SpotPass, but either way this is an essential purchase for me. :smile:

The eShop is becoming seriously awesome now... about time too. :hehe:

Finally, ive been waiting for this! hopefully the EU eshop can improve through its software and structure (through the update)

So then, who else is downloading this one on Thursday? :)

According to the Japanese site, puzzles can be converted to QR code. icon14.gif

So hopefully we'll get some N-E puzzle swapping going on. : peace:

So then, who else is downloading this one on Thursday? :)

According to the Japanese site, puzzles can be converted to QR code. icon14.gif

So hopefully we'll get some N-E puzzle swapping going on. : peace:

I wasn't going to but since Mario Kart online is as reliable as a wet turd, I might splash out in eShop.

Its an interesting concept so I might have to look into it. Though I do have Picross (2D) still in my backlog (is there still DLC for that or did they take the server down?)... but Pullblox is like two quid or whatever so...

So, with the new firmware update allowing you to buy stuff off the eShop at its individual cash value, it will be all too easy to splash out a few measly pounds on Pullblox tomorrow!

Right, I guess I'll share a puzzle first:

HNI_0060.jpg

Those who know @Eenuh and her work should be pretty familiar with where this speech bubble comes from, heh. It's an easy puzzle, but I hope you find it an enjoyable one anyway!

Cheers @Sprout, will scan that in once my 3DS has finished charging (I swear it's on charge pretty much all the time recently :heh:).

I've only had time to play up to about half way through the first stages, just after the tutorial ones. Really liking what I've played so far though, it's such a great concept for a puzzle game. icon14.gif

Oh naice @Sprout. I definitely recognise it! I will scan it as well. Mine is also charging. :p

I got this earlier this afternoon and played it for a good long session. :D Great game, absolutely can see myself having lots of fun with this. Though I am currently stuck, which was the only way to get me to stop playing but since I've had a break I shall go back to eat with fresh eyes again! :grin:

They should have called it Pushmo that name is so much cutier. Pullbox is so lame in comparison!

I was really pleased that nintendo updated the shop in time as I only had to add another £2.30 for this gem. :)

They should have called it Pushmo that name is so much cutier.
Sounds a bit like sumo too, which is appropriate seeing as the main character of this game is wearing a sumo belt. :D

Here's my first (very basic) attempt at a custom puzzle:

hni0058v.jpg

I like how the game forces you to complete a custom puzzle before generating the QR code for it, as I reckon it's very easy to create impossible puzzles on this. :hehe:

HNI_0063.jpg

I tried to make use of as much of the logo as I could. It's a bit tricky in my opinion, so have fun trying to solve this one!

Got the game earlier and I'm enjoying it so far, I wish the later levels weren't all locked though, the first three worlds seem rather easy.

I had a go at making a puzzle, It's probably not all that difficult but at least it looks nice :D

hni0016m.jpg

So the possibility of downloading stuff from the eShop in sleep mode is literally for sleep mode. I got Pullblox yesterday and went for the download in sleep mode option. I thought this meant basically "in the background" so to test it I went and had a run round a level in Mario 3DL then checked on the download... 0%. :hmm: So I closed the 3DS a min and opened it to find a successfull download. I'm not sure I can think of a legitimate use for downloading in sleep mode because surely if you're purchasing something you want it there and then. :heh:

As for Pullblox, great concept and the 3D genuinely adds to it. I've flicked it off a few times and theres a definite difference in 2D - it makes it more difficult for me whereas in Mario the 3D mostly made it more difficult. :laughing: I completed up to the end of Mural 1 with only one level making me really have to look at it. I think it was the 17th stage of Mural 1 but maybe I just wasn't seeing the way to attack it cos I was tired by that point. :wink:

See for uploading QR codes (from Pullblox and from Mii's or whatever), whats the best way to do that? Can you put them on Photobucket or wherever directly from the 3DS or do you actually have to pull out the SD card and put it into the computer every time?

So the possibility of downloading stuff from the eShop in sleep mode is literally for sleep mode. I got Pullblox yesterday and went for the download in sleep mode option. I thought this meant basically "in the background" so to test it I went and had a run round a level in Mario 3DL then checked on the download... 0%. :hmm: So I closed the 3DS a min and opened it to find a successfull download. I'm not sure I can think of a legitimate use for downloading in sleep mode because surely if you're purchasing something you want it there and then. :heh:

It is supposed to download while playing games ::shrug:

I tested it in sleep mode and it downloaded really quick. I think it will be more useful when downloading multiple games (like the Ambassador games). Also once the web shop is opened I guess you can leave your 3DS at home and buy stuff from school/uni/work or something and have it downloaded for when you get home?

Anyway, great game. I really like the graphical style. Already got stuck on some of the early puzzles :laughing:

Well, with this game and recent changes in the eShop, this is a buy for tonight.

Once a puzzle is completed, is there any incentive to go back and do it again? Like are there any high scores or fast times saved?

I just finished the lessons and first set of levels. This game is pure genius.

2 more puzzles from me:

This one is pretty easy to solve, but prepare for some epic slowdown! :grin::

hni0064l.jpg

Made this before playing Pullblox's own 3DS puzzle, mine is probably easier, but cooler too I reckon ;):

hni0066s.jpg

Enjoy!

: peace: