NEurope
Retro_Link

Transformers 4 & 5

Not impressed.

Nor me... fucking parachuting transformers. This whole thing looks even more bullshit than the last 2.

ku-xlarge.gif

Who's the parachuting green dude with a cape?

Is Grimlock all robot or some kind of animal hybrid in this?

I think they seriously should have taken this film off of earth and into Space to shake it up/start a second series of films. Looks like it's run out of ideas, but we'll see. An atronaut/space programme that end ups at Cybertron or something like I think we've talked about on here before would have been far more interesting and they could have done all number of things with it in terms of setting, atmosphere, architecture etc...

Edited by Retro_Link

Well, it does keep him away from anything potentially good.

Are you referring to Mark Wahlberg? As if you are it's a pretty stupid thing to say, Wahlberg is an excellent actor, you only have to watch The Departed to see that! I'm guessing you haven't seen The Departed??

Also:

Transformers: GREAT

Transformers 2: OK

Transformers 3: Bloated, strung out, boring toy commercial.

This looks promising simply because Grimlock is in it!

Are you referring to Mark Wahlberg? As if you are it's a pretty stupid thing to say, Wahlberg is an excellent actor, you only have to watch The Departed to see that! I'm guessing you haven't seen The Departed??

Also:

Transformers: GREAT

Transformers 2: OK

Transformers 3: Bloated, strung out, boring toy commercial.

This looks promising simply because Grimlock is in it!

Wow, calling people stupid is kinda inappropriate. Especially when you go on to say that some of the Michael Bay TF firms were anything but rubbish.

Wow, calling people stupid is kinda inappropriate. Especially when you go on to say that some of the Michael Bay TF firms were anything but rubbish.

I didn't call him stupid, I said it was stupid to imply that Wahlberg is a poor actor when some of his performances have been fantastic.

Intelligent people can say stupid things, and saying someone said something stupid is not the same thing as calling someone stupid.

I don't see the issue with Michael Bay films. I love his stuff. In fact there's only Transformers 3 that I really disliked.

Bad Boys 1 + 2, Armageddon, The Rock, The Island, Transformers, Pearl Harbour, all good popcorn flicks. The Bad Boy films and Armageddon are easily some of my most watched movies, with Armageddon being in my all time favourite top 5 films.

Each to their own and all that.

I still think he's a bad actor. I haven't seen The Departed, but it's either a fluke or he's good and simply not trying for loads of films, which makes him an even worse actor.

+1 for Team Wahlberg.

I love the guy, and although he does tend to play the same character a lot of the time, I still love his performances. The Departed, The Fighter, Four Brothers, Shooter and the more recent Lone Survivor. Awesome :hug:

I still think he's a bad actor. I haven't seen The Departed, but it's either a fluke or he's good and simply not trying for loads of films, which makes him an even worse actor.

You need to watch The Departed! It's one of the best films ever made. Even @Blade thought it was good and he usually only watches films with hug explosions.

hug explosions

Fair play to Blade, I can't resist a film where people blow up into hugging.

add me to the Wahlburg fan club, i think he's been a great actor in a lot of films...although Donnie is a far better actor..or certainly in Bluebloods

Not sure on Prime riding Grimlock....it looks cool but its a bit redundant, they are big robots, prime can travel faster in vehicle mode, theres no reason to ride a dinobot into battle unless, vehiclemode won't work due to terrain, or he wants to swing his sword as he rides throguh hordes of generic decepticon enemies

i wish they did have generic Decepticon enemies like the Prime series....it would mean cool Decepticon's don't have to "die"

Edited by Agent Gibbs

It's weird that cape looks to be made up of parts, as opposed to being a sheet.

"I'm gonna transform myself a cape"... said no Transformer ever.

I didn't call him stupid, I said it was stupid to imply that Wahlberg is a poor actor when some of his performances have been fantastic.

Intelligent people can say stupid things, and saying someone said something stupid is not the same thing as calling someone stupid.

Ah fair point, I was probably trying to get in on the "chill guys" thing as everyone has been (and continues to be so reactionary).

New Trailer

I don't like the whole 'beating up on the Transformers/we don't need you approach, blah blah' again... and there never really was an 'age of the transformers'. Also is the city the same as in 3?... either way this film is looking very samey.

Should have taken the films to Space/Cybertron and gone for a different tone.

Edited by Retro_Link

oooooohoohohohohoho gen 1 vehicle mode for Prime there.

DAY OOOONE

HOLY SHIT.... Prime in his original vehicle mode???? Please he uses that for most if not all the film!

Also is that big ship thing going to be Unicron? Just as a big as ship instead of a big ass planet/ship/deathstar/thing

Makes it more likely then the cannon dude is Galvatron maybe...wohoooo.

Also why Prime be fighting Grimlock?

HElls to the Frakking YEAH!

Please live up to the Hype....all I want is confirmation that giant ship thing is Unicron and the Decepticon that becomes a giant cannon is Galvatron PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

HElls to the Frakking YEAH!

Please live up to the Hype....all I want is confirmation that giant ship thing is Unicron and the Decepticon that becomes a giant cannon is Galvatron PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

Frank Welker is listed as playing Galvatron plus there are toys doing the rounds with his name on the box.