NEurope
LegoMan1031

Human Morality

This is incredibly disgusting. I don't know what else to say, though, words fail me.

My god only seeing that for the first time just now. Sickening.

If it were an adult I'd "almost" see some understanding to it. As in a large populated area I think most people would assume an adult (especially a male) lying on the groung might just be a drunk or wino and in general people would probably think "he's just drunk, maybe he's asleep" without having seen the incident.

But this is a Child, a small little child how can you walk past that and keep walking. I'd like to see all these people identified from the CCTV footage and interviewed then stoned.

Is there any video with subtitles on what the guy is saying at the end or anyoe here know what he's saying?

I think Eddie posted a link on the 1st page if you want a translation :)

Yue Yue has died.

Terrible really, there were twenty criminals in this crime - two drivers and 18 soulless pieces of shit.

But only one victim and one hero.

The victim is now dead, the hero has fled due to the wagging of wicked tongues possessed by those without the courage to perform the same act of humanity as she.

Yue Yue has died.

Terrible really, there were twenty criminals in this crime - two drivers and 18 soulless pieces of shit.

But only one victim and one hero.

The victim is now dead, the hero has fled due to the wagging of wicked tongues possessed by those without the courage to perform the same act of humanity as she.

That's horrible. :( RIP Yue Yue.

Is is this kind of thing normal in China? I am assuming you have a better insight than most of us since your over there.

That's horrible. :( RIP Yue Yue.

Is is this kind of thing normal in China? I am assuming you have a better insight than most of us since your over there.

Indifference is endemic - I asked my wife what she would do if she heard someone in the apartment next door being murdered: "nothing"

Domestic violence? "not our business."

You can't interfere in other people's affairs, or call them a liar.

Which makes me wonder how the police work here.

"Sir, you were clocked doing 110 in a 80 zone. "

"no, no I wasn't."

"shit, Hongjun, he just said he didn't do it...erm... What do we do? Shall we just let him go? Ok, off you go."

Of course, it's not that simple, but you get the picture.

Maybee with the extent of her injuries and brain damage, it's better that she died.

Maybee with the extent of her injuries and brain damage, it's better that she died.

Always the positive one there.

I'm appalled about this, especially the reaction of some Chinese to the one person who did something to help out.