NEurope
LegoMan1031

Extra Life 2011 Charity Event STREAMING LIVE NOW, COME SUPPORT US!

Thanks for the donations and support in the chat thread on the UStream!

My gaming update was the following:

0800- Sonic 1 (360)

0930- Sonic 2 (360)

1040- Sonic 3 (360)

1330- S&K (360)

1420- Gears of War 3 (360)

1545 Mario Kart Wii (Wii) -Co-Op with Rez, Flameboy and Mokong

1645- Super Smash Bros Melee (Wii/Gamecube) - Co-Op with Rez and Flameboy

1730- Super SmarDust HD (PS3) -Co-Op with Rez

1755- Little Big Planet 2 (PS3)

1820- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (360)

1835- Gears of War 3 (360)

1930- Crysis 2 (360)

2030- Tiny Tower (iPhone)

2115- God of War 3 (PS3)

0025- Beetles Rock Band (PS3) Co-Op with Flameboy and Rez

0110- Guitar Hero Warriors of rock (360) co-op with Rez

0140- Gears of War 3 (360)

0225- Scene It? (360) Co-Op with Rez and Flameboy

0415- Pac-Man CE DX (360)

0430- Geometry Wars 2 (360)

0445- Gears of War 3 (360)

0630- God of War 3 (PS3)

0800- DONE

**Also played Tiny Tower & Doodlejump on iphone when going the kitchen and toilet! Also Resident Evil on 3DS when went outside fore air!**

Here is a list of my final games and timings:

Enslaved 8AM-10.23AM

Little Big Planet PSP 10.23AM- 10.45AM

Renegade Ops 10.45AM -12.20PM

Arkedo Series - 03 Pixel! 12.20PM- 12.26PM

Costume Quest 12.26PM-13.29

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer 13.29-15.09

Renegade Ops 15.09-15.40

Mario Kart Wii 15.40-16.42

Jetpack Joyride 16.42-16.42

Smash Brothers Melee 16.42-17.32

Infinity Field and TIny Towers 17.32-17.40

Donkey Kong 17.40-18.09

Enslaved 18.09-22.02.

Split Second 22.02-23.00

Starfox Command and Four Swords 23.00-23.11

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer 23.11-00.26

Beatles Rock Band 00.26-1.06

Speedball Evolution 2 1.06-1.30

Enslaved 1.30-2.03

Theme Hospital 2.03-2.22

Scene It 2.23-4.13

Split Second 4.13-4.59

Dark Void Zero 4.59-5.10

Starfox Command 5.10-5.24

Saints Row 5.24-6.31

Elite Beat Agents 6.31-6.43

Saints Row 2 6.43-8

Also our current total is a huge $733! Which beats last years $567 that we raised! People can still donate until the end of the year so if you didn't manage during before or during the event and still wish then please do the link as always is:

http://tinyurl.com/ne-extralife

Wicked well done again guys, made an update to the article on the front page

Love how specific flameboy is with his timings. :heh: Looks like Jetpac Joyride went down well!

Top effort lads. I checked in a few times but it was hard to see what you's were playing most of the time. :( For next year get a better camera and mic set up. :D

Love how specific flameboy is with his timings. :heh: Looks like Jetpac Joyride went down well!

Top effort lads. I checked in a few times but it was hard to see what you's were playing most of the time. :( For next year get a better camera and mic set up. :D

yeah for reason the camera suddenly gave us problems which we couldn't solve, brightness issues that didn't exist for the first few hours, I actually have 2 mics we could have used never thought about it damn it! This year we did field things such as questions etc...which didn't happen as much last year in some ways so yeah its the difference between just having the stream there to purely show yes we are in a room and playing games and using it to provide entertainment in a slightly more professional type capacity. There is more content coming out of the event that will get posted soon.

Im back home now and starting my recovery! Thanks again to everyone who donated and watched us on the live feed. I will apologise now for not being more vocal on it, I think I had got the least sleep out of all of us the previous 2 nights so when it got later I really started to struggle!

Anyway, heres my games list. Unfortunately I gave up on the times though.

Sonic 4

Persona 4

Batman Arkham Asylum

Outland

Crysis

Doodle Jump

Bejeweled 2

Yakuza 4

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

We are also interested in possibly sorting out a bigger venue for next years Extra Life so anyone who might be interested in joining us for that one let us know.

...Time to set all my consoles back up then I think.

Im back home now and starting my recovery! Thanks again to everyone who donated and watched us on the live feed. I will apologise now for not being more vocal on it, I think I had got the least sleep out of all of us the previous 2 nights so when it got later I really started to struggle!

Anyway, heres my games list. Unfortunately I gave up on the times though.

Sonic 4

Persona 4

Batman Arkham Asylum

Outland

Crysis

Doodle Jump

Bejeweled 2

Yakuza 4

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

We are also interested in possibly sorting out a bigger venue for next years Extra Life so anyone who might be interested in joining us for that one let us know.

...Time to set all my consoles back up then I think.

Nice to hear you guys got back on ok. Very bizarre without you guys here. Glad you made it this time and yeah I could see you struggled hope your glad we all hacked it out and finished together and awake, I know I am :)

Oh yeah im glad I made it too, just next time I really need to make sure I get a good amount of sleep before we start! :p

Also a few things I forgot to mention. Never bring an SD tv to this event thinking that it will be easier to travel with, it just means you wont be able to play all the games you wanted because you cant see whats happening on the screen! Also for some reason last night I was peeing every 30 minutes or so, my drinks just seemed to be going straight through me! Only plus side was that it gave me a chance to keep splashing water on my face.

I'm all home safe. No real dramas.

My list of games:

Sonic Adventure

Shadow of the Colossus

Ico

Rage

Final Fantasy 13

Trackmania 2: Canyon

Wipeout HD

Skate 3

Tiny Tower

Streets of Rage 2

Didn't keep timings. All I know is that I spent ages on SotC (Completed it for the first time. It's my new favourite game) and Rage. Also, FF13 kept me interested in the whole charade when I got really tired around 4-7AM. Started and finished the 24hrs with Sonic, same as last year.

Oh yeah im glad I made it too, just next time I really need to make sure I get a good amount of sleep before we start! :p

Also a few things I forgot to mention. Never bring an SD tv to this event thinking that it will be easier to travel with, it just means you wont be able to play all the games you wanted because you cant see whats happening on the screen! Also for some reason last night I was peeing every 30 minutes or so, my drinks just seemed to be going straight through me! Only plus side was that it gave me a chance to keep splashing water on my face.

Yeah every time I drink energy drinks always make me feel like I need to crap and I don't.

I have no idea why we stayed up so late chatting when we had 24 hours gaming ahead of us! Crazy times lol!

I'm still nursing sore eyes and I now have a sore throat! :/ But had a great time.

As I said on facebook I am looking forward to when all the pictures and videos come out! :D

Also big thanks again to the forum members who stayed with us the most time on chat and those who sponsored us!

Holy shit!

That is pretty impressive.

Well done guys*.

*Minus ReZ.

"I like to think we touched thousands of kids that day."

*murmering off stage*

HEARTS! We touched the HEARTS of thousands of kids that day. Shit."

Sorry for the delay in getting this up. I actually did it last week (thought the YouTube limit was 20 minutes) but its 15, so I had to cut about 4 minutes of material. Revised edition;

Sorry for the delay in getting this up. I actually did it last week (thought the YouTube limit was 20 minutes) but its 15, so I had to cut about 4 minutes of material. Revised edition;

It's been a while since I uploaded a video to youtube but do you pick the preview image cos god I look creepy in that.

Edited by flameboy

Sooo, my t-shirt came today for raising a ton of cash! Thought you all might want to see! :)

53342264.jpg

Design is much better than last years, more in 'theme'.

It's a bit too big for me though...

Sooo, my t-shirt came today for raising a ton of cash! Thought you all might want to see! :)

53342264.jpg

Design is much better than last years, more in 'theme'.

It's a bit too big for me though...

so jealous I love the design!!!

Just thought we never posted our final amount we made a totally super awesome:

$831

Edited by flameboy