NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron

Yeah war for cybertron was excellent. In fact, it was so good that elements of the game got incorporated into the current show. But yeah... not too sure about Grimlock atm. I expect that he won't be playable but a character you watch like Trypticon.

That was such a good trailer with some nice giveaways. Bruticus is one of my favourite decepticons and the combaticons are such ruthless scumbags.

Did anyone else notice a lack of hiyowge cannon on Megs btw?

God damn, I cant control the TF fanboy within me, ARRARRGRHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

*explodes*

Combaticons, Grimlock, arrrggrhgghghghgh.

I hope there are more flying levels in this. Those were amazing in the first one.

I don't know, but I can't wait for the next movie... if they are doing another one. The third movie made the first two look like crap. They need to stick to that basis because it was more entertaining and much more action. I don't think the Transformers should've been super friendly and would've been more about handling business.

Wahoo! First gameplay footage!

It's only available on GTV at the moment but I'll edit this when the individual vids pop up.

"Nobody controls Grimlock!"

Outstanding. :D

The first game was amazing, and now with the arrival of the Dinobots, this is gonna be even better! Day 1.

Has anyone checked out the demo for this? I didn't play the previous game, but I'm thinking I'll pick this one up if the price is right. Great fun, straight up action without cover systems, seamless transformations, fun weapons, visually brilliant.

The filesize is hefty for the demo but well worth it, you get 2 good missions out of it.

It's so completely unfair that I'm not going to be able to play this. Had more fun with the original on my 360 than any other game. The customisation seems to have been upped a decent amount this time too and I love that they have made the multiplayer levels generally aerial happy as previously they were a bit enclosed.

I miss my Scout... sneaky, invisibly melee death.

Yeah, the original was fantastic. I actually enjoyed playing the various online modes just for the crack rather than for achievements. The Escalation mode was amazing when with a group of mates.

I've been playing the multiplayer demo every evening, even though the level cap's at 10 and there's only one map, two modes and no shop! Really enjoying it, although I do feel like the Destroyer and Titan have weapons that are pretty difficult to dominate with. Most people seem to pick the Scientist, I think just because of the flying transformation....

Edited by Shorty

I've been playing the multiplayer demo every evening, even though the level cap's at 6 and there's only one map and two modes! Really enjoying it, although I do feel like the Destroyer and Titan have weapons that are pretty difficult to dominate with. Most people seem to pick the Scientist, I think just because of the flying transformation....

I enjoyed playing as that class, purely because it made getting across the maps so much easier. :D

I liked Scout for the stealth and the ability to do acrobatic, mid-air transforms which you could start shooting half way through and land with a skid and a punishing melee attack as a finale. BOOM!

The new classes sound wicked. Blatantly not going to be available on Mac.

Sign in to follow this