NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
RATM_4_EVA

Revolution iPod like ads

wow what a lawsuit that would make. If Nintendo plastered ads around like apple do sony fanboys are just gonna spray paint "ps3 is teh best" all over them. but ads like that would be a step in the right direction

Hell yes! Please Nintendo advertise this you have something different and visually impressive sell it to the masses.

Love ur sig n8 thats class ^_^ bless links lil face :P

ON TOPIC i was thinking of buying a xbox360 if i had cash but id now rather spend it on more revo games :P

According to my local Game sales advisor there might not even be a revolution here in europe because nintendo are doing terribly awful over here and that ps2 is better than gamecube and that psp is better than ds and that because i think that nintendo is awesome, he is happy at least 1 person is and that itd be better for me if it didnt come out over here because it would be cheaper to buy an imported one and that nintendo might even pull out of america in the near future.............. So dont expect adverts! the Game man said so

whatever dude

According to my local Game sales advisor there might not even be a revolution here in europe because nintendo are doing terribly awful over here and that ps2 is better than gamecube and that psp is better than ds and that because i think that nintendo is awesome, he is happy at least 1 person is and that itd be better for me if it didnt come out over here because it would be cheaper to buy an imported one and that nintendo might even pull out of america in the near future.............. So dont expect adverts! the Game man said so

whatever dude

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Nintendo never give up without a fight, and they still have many loyal fans in Europe who want their consoles. They also have many European fans who haven't played games in years due to the direction consoles have taken. Revolution would be the best way to get these people playing games again. It's fair to say PS2 has been selling better than Gamecube, but to say that the PSP is going to better than the DS is plain stupid. The fact that the DS still has plenty of AAA titles to come out during the next 4 months. It's quite hard to know which will sell better. Plus Nintendo will have the Gameboy micro coming out, so they'll be competing against Sony 2:1.

whatever dude

Lamest worker ever! That guy reaks of bias, the DS has done amazingly well here from what I can tell... True the gamecube did pretty bad, but that is one of the main reason the revolution was invented. Besides who trust a GAME employee... Go to an gamestation oor an iderpendant.

Lol, I was the one that made them.

And yeah, Hellfire, that's where I got that sentence from. :lmao:

I just quickly whipped them up in Photoshop and decided to use the statement, that's on your signature. =P

I've also done other colour variations:

irevocontrolthefuture54rh.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture62gm.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture33hj.th.jpg

irevocontrolthefuture48uo.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture70ao.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture86ka.th.jpg

irevocontrolthefuture90uj.th.jpg

And i've actually done a wallpaper at the size of 1280 x 1024px - If anyone would like to have it, then i'd be glad to upload it.

Lamest worker ever! That guy reaks of bias, the DS has done amazingly well here from what I can tell... True the gamecube did pretty bad, but that is one of the main reason the revolution was invented. Besides who trust a GAME employee... Go to an gamestation oor an iderpendant.

Post it up cascarino

If nintendo advertised like that I would be disppointed. What the fuck has this got to with anything? I respect Nintendo because they dont brand advertise, Sony piss me off because of advertising like this, id hate NIntendo to do the same.

Nice try though, im sure some people love it!

If nintendo advertised like that I would be disppointed. What the fuck has this got to with anything? I respect Nintendo because they dont brand advertise, Sony piss me off because of advertising like this, id hate NIntendo to do the same.

That's partly why Sony have been so successful, though, by creating a brand image that appeals to the weak-minded masses. Nintendo's advertising has never managed to truly achieve market penetration, at least long-term, it's something they really need to work on. No, I'm not suggesting that Nintendo try to be come an image concious trend-setter, however, they do need to break away from the image that their competitors have been allowed to impress on them.

But I dont want Nintendo to attract the gamers that Sony have - the image conscious ones who have sony products to be 'cool'. I agree Nitendo need to imrpove their marketing, but they can do that but still keep it game-orientated - they need to sell their products not an image! Just my belief!

Nice try though, im sure some people love it!

Ok calm down.

I only made these intially for myself, for my PSP.

It's not as if Nintendo are going to literally use my goddamn idea.

I just quickly whipped them up in Photoshop and decided to use the statement, that's on your signature. =P

I've also done other colour variations:

irevocontrolthefuture54rh.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture62gm.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture33hj.th.jpg

irevocontrolthefuture48uo.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture70ao.th.jpgirevocontrolthefuture86ka.th.jpg

irevocontrolthefuture90uj.th.jpg

And i've actually done a wallpaper at the size of 1280 x 1024px - If anyone would like to have it, then i'd be glad to upload it.

dude that was you, great job. lol :) .

But I dont want Nintendo to attract the gamers that Sony have - the image conscious ones who have sony products to be 'cool'. I agree Nitendo need to imrpove their marketing, but they can do that but still keep it game-orientated - they need to sell their products not an image! Just my belief!

*Pssst, you do know that it's a good idea to read everything that someone wrote before starting to rant, don't you? Stops you from accusing someone of saying something that they said the exact opposite of, which means you don't go putting yourself in their bad books.*

I'm honored :) Great job they're pretty cool.

I didnt accuse anyone from saying anything did I :)

And it wasn't as harsh as it sounded in text. I don't care, and know Nintendo won't do this. I was just stating that I wouldn't think it would be a good idea if they did. Hypothetically. They're good work though to the guy who created them, and I'm sure they'd be effective. I just wouldnt want them to do it.

Sign in to follow this