NEurope
Caris

Pub Quiz names.

It's that time again, best name gets a free bottle of champaz so I need some ideas. Comical ones that reflect recent stories in the news always go down well.

Go!

Quiz-Team Aguilera.

Christ... someone keeps suggesting that almost every week. Along with Quiz Akabusi/Quiz Tarrant/Any name with Chris in it, and Quizlamic Fundamentalists.

Yeah people think its uber original to put Quiz cleverly in their titles like:

The Quizards of Oz.

Lets get down to Quizness.

Quizalcoatl.

quiztessentially British.

Last week I did some spiteful team naming. Normally we leave it until the end when everyone shows up. But I didn't want to run the risk of Quizlamic Fundamentalists being used again so did a nice straight "Joe and Derek were the only ones on time team". For some reason, some of the team members seemed a little disappointed with the name. They know what time the quiz starts, they have no reason to be late, if they want a say they can get their arses in gear and be prompt for once.

After handing the results sheet in I wrote a remixed name on the later-to-be handed in picture round saying "Joe and Derek are like Black Box - They Ride On Time". I wish I thought of that first.

My mates had a brilliant one recently, totally can't remember it atm though. Really I'm not of much use.

Bunch of us do a quiz couple of times a year, we called ourselves "The Drunken Idiots". Sometimes we won as well, which was nice.

My favourite two are:

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch train spotting society. (also made better when the quiz master has to announce it)

This one is aber area only:

Dove Junction Residents Association

EDIT: why is VB putting a space in the name?