NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

Prepared in loads of ways and had better stats and organisation but Bru had to lower the tone and utterly cripple for the rest of the month Mozzini to get the win.

Dispicable! :heh:

I did what Elites couldn't :grin:

Silverdale is up next, one of the five before this season I had never beaten before but only lost to. One is already down, four are left.

Gotta love my Fjellbekk. Four yellow cards in five matches. And he has only played in four of them.

lol I was unlucky today!

Lost 1-2 at home.

Guessed offensive style, guessed playmaker, got 5 stars, 52% of the posession, 4 chances on goal compared to his 3 chances!

Wish I'd spent more on the win bonus, but I'm still happy with how that game played out - result sucks, though, obv.

Still not conceded a goal!

Dreamt I'd lost 4-1, was horrified...

Next match is against Comerade Co-op. Promotion rivals, then my double games a week later are with Cube - his team is storming. Wondering which will take goals against me.... and probably points.

lol thought it might be worth a try how much is he worth btw?

3million something still! Care to enter a better bid? :p

Sad now :( Lost 0-1 to a late free kick (AGAIN). I switched from guessing 442 about half an hour before kickoff (which he picked). Still, my team feels solid again.

Me and ReZ both earned 5 star ratings in our game :) he beat me 2-0 though :(

If he hadn't guessed my playmaker I think I could've evened up the score. Just can't catch a break! Well played ReZ :p

Our teams are prisoners for our souls.

All teams decays, retirements turns all to ash and thus retirements save all managers.

Edited by Haden

Chuffed with another win, and scoring 6 again. :)

Three wins now, hovering at fourth place. Would be delighted if I could get some more wins. Determined to finish towards the top of the table, and to stay away from the bottom.

I genuinely think 4th position will be where you finish up. Make sure you get a good change report because next season your competition is the 3 relegants. That's the main plus side of the botttom league - top teams should get a lot of development.

Each league has a fairly sizeable jump between them, and I've not really found a good line between them yet!

Each league has a fairly sizeable jump between them, and I've not really found a good line between them yet!

Me, you and ReZ should start our own league in between the lower and middle. With blackjack and hookers.

I genuinely think 4th position will be where you finish up. Make sure you get a good change report because next season your competition is the 3 relegants. That's the main plus side of the botttom league - top teams should get a lot of development.

I'm going to be realistic, because I've just thumped two teams at home whose managers aren't paying attention. So, it was likely I'd get good results there.

What will really define my season will be the next 5 games. Not easy at all, three of them being away from home. I could easily lose them all and finish lower down the table, but I'm looking to get something from each game. Spending a lot of time thinking through all the possible tactics and ways to get some good results.

It's also just about development really, and forming my own special team. I've got my basic 11 sorted in my mind, but now it's about mixing in those squad players to get their development up.

Xpert11. Serious fucking business.

I'm going to be realistic, because I've just thumped two teams at home whose managers aren't paying attention. So, it was likely I'd get good results there.

What will really define my season will be the next 5 games. Not easy at all, three of them being away from home. I could easily lose them all and finish lower down the table, but I'm looking to get something from each game. Spending a lot of time thinking through all the possible tactics and ways to get some good results.

It's also just about development really, and forming my own special team. I've got my basic 11 sorted in my mind, but now it's about mixing in those squad players to get their development up.

Xpert11. Serious fucking business.

I love your dedication.

Catching up.

Round 4

Cubic County - Zimmertron FC 6 - 0

The Comerade Co-op - DuDs Baggies 3 - 2

Besaid Aurochs - Dragooooo 0 - 4

Fedex United - Hammerboys FC 4 - 0

Emo Blades - Ganja Farmers F.C 4 - 0

Most Important Match: Cubic County – Zimmertron FC, with larger goal difference than his main competitor County grabs the first place

Turned on Style: Dragooooo, for trashing his fellow newcomer Aurochs on away ground

Most Impressive Player, Iacopino, Dragooo, for providing one assist and one goal as just 19 years old.

Round 5

Fedex United - Cubic County 2 - 3

Besaid Aurochs - DuDs Baggies 1 - 2

Zimmertron FC - Emo Blades 0 - 7

Hammerboys FC - The Comerade Co-op 0 - 4

Dragooooo - Ganja Farmers F.C 6 - 1

Most Important Match: Comerade co-op – Hammerboys FC, what he does, I gotta do better. The comerades beat County’s 6-0 score by making 7 against Hammerboys and taking back the nr 1 spot

Turned on Style: DuDs baggies, I just look at him and do the same. Aurochs was the victim again for another impressive display.

Most Impressive Player: Woozley, Cubic County, for narrowly securing three important points.

Round 6

Dragooooo -Zimmertron FC 6 - 0

DuDs Baggies -Hammerboys FC 4 - 0

Ganja Farmers F.C -Besaid Aurochs 0 - 1

Emo Blades -Fedex United 4 - 0

Cubic County - The Comerade Co-op 3 - 0

Most Important Match: Cubic County – Comerade Co-op. The first match of the season that actually mattered.

Turned on Style: Cubic County, didn’t just win but outshined the opposition in every way.

Most Impressive Player: Wielink, Dragooooo, was having a field day scoring 3 and assisting 2.

Decided to enter myself into this "Official League" malarky to see what all the fuss is about! I accepted the 1st team that was offered to me, not sure if that was a good idea or not but they seem ok..their overall team skill is about the same as Intergalactico's after 2 seasons (which took me 6 to get up to that standard in our league) so they have potential. Was given some Swedish team who are 4th in the table just over the halfway point in the 17th division out of 18 in the 'Major League'. Unfortunately their form is sickeningly low and i don't think i'll be able to get their DV's up enough by the end of the season to get a good change report but hey, we shall see.

Anyone know if the team name is able to be changed in the official league? I can't do it at the moment but i'm hoping when the season ends i might be able to!?

Ah, seems as though there are way more divisions than i 1st thought, like hundreds more...i'm in league 7:36, lol!

Pretty sure you can change the name in the off season yes. But I thought you could do it right away when you take over a new team too.

It's more fun when you can start off from scratch in my opinion. I wouldn't accept someone elses team.

Week 5

The Final Three: 27

Odwin 11

Eights 7

Cube 9

Legacy: 24

Haden 6

Inter 8

Co-op 10

Hurricanes: 22

Elites 10

Bubbles 4

Blades 8

… 16

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 7

???

… 16

Silverdale 4

All Stars 6

DuD 6

Chartreuse Trio: 12

Madpool 9

Rez 1

Peeps 2

Eights: Odwin, they are young teams weaned on our legends they revere us it is an advantage.

Cube: Why don't we charge them?

Odwin: I started this league, these teams will fight to the death. But if we must lose, if we must lose let it be like this.

Eights: 4-4-2 for all 4-4-2 for one.

Week 6

The Final Three: 27

Odwin 11

Eights 6

Cube 10

Hurricanes: 22

Elites 10

Bubbles 3

Blades 9

Legacy: 21

Haden 5

Inter 8

Co-op 8

… 19

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 7

Dyson 3

… 16

Silverdale 4

All Stars 6

DuD 6

Chartreuse Trio: 12

Madpool 9

Rez 2

Peeps 1

Sorry guys will do catch up of proper reports this week Roostophe if you have yours ready go ahead if you were waiting for me as I am behind hehe

So an admin of one of the other leagues I'm in is seriously struggling to get new members for our league and has asked me to ask if any of you would be interested in having another team in another league, because most of you just have this one team.

The league's called the UEFA Champions League and it's one of the highest ranked private leagues on Xpert11.

I've been a member of this league since mid-2009, and Haden and Happenstance once played in this league around that time. (In fact, Happenstance is on the league's roll of honour - Season 5 Division 6 Champions, so he's won more than just that one N-Euro title.)

It's also a different league structure, rather than the 1-1-1 structure we have.

If anybody is interested, search the league and use this ID number - 132576

(If you don't know how to find the league: Go to 'The Game' at the top banner, down to 'Search' and select 'League'. Put in the ID number and it'll take you to the League's Info page. You should be able to join from there.)

Min. xpert rating of 70 required. Mine's 69, duuude!

... That league is too big and scary for me :P

SET CRAZY TACTICS TO STUN!

N-Euro Middle League Round Six

Another round goes by and there's little change to the table with only the bottom four teams shifting positions. ReZ's Rabies enjoy their first win of the season leaving Real Peeps as the only team yet to win a game. Seahawks put an end to Aqui1a's hot streak and drop Bubbles FC back into the relegation zone.

****Intergalactico Stars 2-1 Rising Phoenix****

Rising Phoenix had a tough time this game as the referee clearly had some kind of bias, handing out four yellow cards to the away side. Stars were lucky to get an early lead by scoring in the 6th minute as Rising Phoenix showed great ball control, rarely losing possession to Intergalactico. In the second half Rising Phoenix were still having terrible luck with the ref and Intergalactico manage to slip another one past their keeper. Rising Phoenix were arguably the better side today but they just couldn't catch a break and although they managed a goal in the final minutes of the game, it came too late for them to equalise.

****Mcoys Sons 2-0 Happenstance FC***

After losing to Rising Phoenix last round there were some doubts as to whether Mcoys Sons were able to handle the tough training regime Mcoy has them undergoing but this round's result speaks for itself. Steven Harrison of Happenstance FC suffered a nasty injury in the first half which puts him out of action for the next few games and the Sons take advantage of Happenstance's weakened defence to go 1-0 up at half time. The second half had barely started when Mcoys Sons scored again and aside from one close shot on goal, Happenstance were unable to get past Mcoy's defence to score any of their own.

***Bubbles FC 0-1 The Sixty-Fourthers***

The Sixty-Fourthers finally seem to be losing some speed but they're still able to shut out Bubbles FC at their own ground. There's barely anything to report of this game aside from a minor injury for Amer Kurdi of The Sixty-Fourthers in the 15th minute. It seemed more like a tennis match as the ball travelled across the half way line, only to be sent back and returned again and again before finally The Sixty-Fourthers penetrated Bubbles's defence and scored in the 84th minute.

*****Aqui1a All Stars 1-2 Seahawks FC****

Another case of the stronger side losing out here as Aqui1a is denied at home by Seahawks FC. On paper All Stars had the better tactics, more chances and greater possession but Seahawks are the ones that scored the most goals. Two bookings in the first half made things difficult for All Stars as their players lose confidence allowing Seahawks to score from a corner late in the first half. Things were a bit closer in the second half with Cameron Fogden equalising for All Stars but just five minutes later Seahawks score again to lead two goals to one. Shelton Bissett takes All Stars third booking of the game forcing them to play more cautiously and removing any hope of levelling the score.

*****AFC ReZs Rabies 2-0 Real Peeps*****

Things could've been tense today as two thirds of the Chartreuse Trio went head to head, both in dire need of a win. There was certainly some confusion in this game, as both the home and away fans were belting out the symphony de chartreuse causing a brief 2 minutes stop in play as both teams joined in with the crowd. Both managers earned 5 star ratings for their tactics but Real Peeps were worse off as Rabies were tightly marking their playmaker. Real Peeps had more aggression on the pitch, lightly injuring three of ReZ's players but it was Rabies that emerged triumphant with two goals in the second half.

Most Important Result: AFC ReZs Rabies 2-0 Real Peeps, with nothing changing in the top of the table, the only result that shows real change is this one. Peeps and ReZ were the only two teams in the league without a win and there could be only one winner. This result moves Rabies up the table for the first time in weeks although they only change from 10th to 9th as Real Peeps sink to the very bottom.

Stylish Play: Mcoys Sons, the Sons successfully shut out Happenstance FC and show us that they're back on form. Mcoys midfield and offence were finely tuned to one another this game as Mcoys strikers score from two beautiful set ups from the midfield.

Best player: Zara Hagolahi, after 80 minutes went by without a goal it looked like The Sixty-Fourthers were heading for a draw but in the 84th minute an opportunity arose and Zara Hagolahi makes it look easy, sending the keeper in completely the opposite direction as he scores from a freekick.

That was totally undeserved. 9 changes to 6 and I lose 2-3 at home ground. Skill wise he isn't that much better.

My goalkeeper is out so I'm looking at relegation. Got one home match with a non-keeper in goal then two difficult away matches. Meh, I thought I would actually make it.

Edited by Tales

Pretty sure you can change the name in the off season yes. But I thought you could do it right away when you take over a new team too.

It's more fun when you can start off from scratch in my opinion. I wouldn't accept someone elses team.

Ah, I'd have liked to start from scratch but then it offered me to take over this team and i thought that was what i had to do...nevermind!