NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 20: The Ascent into History

CAAAAANNNT.

Btw, I remember reading somewhere that if I buy a player now, or get a youth, is their DV limited to the remaining games or is it worth more because they get fewer games (like as if the season were shorter)?

Edited by Charlie

Apparently picking offensive is the worst thing you can do. I thought I'd be fine playing 4-5-1 offensive but once again I'm beaten by someone playing normally. I'm just going to pick very defensive for the rest of my games :( I played offensive in most of my games last season and it worked really well for me, I feel like they've just randomly decided to change how effective it is.

Well played Bubbles, obviously I thought it would be closer but my luck is worse than yours this season :p at least my youth midfielder scored the first goal, his DV has shot up :)

I was actually watching the game and it was very close. You went 1-0 up and I was like lol here we go. Then it was tit for tat for ages. You scored a penalty, I missed a penalty. At the end though I managed to pull away which was unlucky for you since we both need any points we can scavenge. Aqui1a All Stars beat Rez too, he is doing incredibly well. He might get promoted :p

I just need a few more results to bounce right and I could stay up. I'm only one win ahead of you, but wins are like gold dust right now...

I was actually watching the game and it was very close. You went 1-0 up and I was like lol here we go. Then it was tit for tat for ages. You scored a penalty, I missed a penalty. At the end though I managed to pull away which was unlucky for you since we both need any points we can scavenge. Aqui1a All Stars beat Rez too, he is doing incredibly well. He might get promoted :p

I just need a few more results to bounce right and I could stay up. I'm only one win ahead of you, but wins are like gold dust right now...

lol I doubt I'll get promoted like.. It's already looking as if the top three positions are sealed off. I'm hoping to finish fairly high - maybe 5th or 6th. I know that I'd be better off dropping back into the lower league, though, to carry on building my team.. but I'm aiming for 5th or 6th. :)

Also, wp to Bubbles :p didn't see that coming lawl I think Peeps' players are all handing in transfer requests :$ lol

What's that? 7-0? Away from home? Best result anyone's had against this unmanned team? Even with noob keeper? 100% dev 0% result picked? Not conceded a goal? Most players in x11?

Shame the keeper got such a low rating. He didn't have to stop anything.

Ell! Y U SO LOSING?

Nearly all Alliances gain some points this round but no changes of position as the Three loom large over the rest of the field...

Star_Wars_-_X-Wing_Alliance_Coverart.png

Week 4

The Final Three: 27

Odwin 11

Eights 6

Cube 10

Legacy: 22

Haden 5

Inter 8

Co-op 9

Hurricanes: 21

Elites 10

Bubbles 3

Blades 8

… 16

Mcoy 10

Rising Phoenix 6

???

… 13

Silverdale 3

All Stars 5

DuD 5

Chartreuse Trio: 10

Madpool 7

Rez 1

Peeps 2

results.png

Week 5

The Final Three: 27

Odwin 11

Eights 7

Cube 9

Legacy: 24

Haden 6

Inter 8

Co-op 10

Hurricanes: 22

Elites 10

Bubbles 4

Blades 8

… 16

Mcoy 9

Rising Phoenix 7

???

… 16

Silverdale 4

All Stars 6

DuD 6

Chartreuse Trio: 12

Madpool 9

Rez 1

Peeps 2

Fuck yeah, two wins on the bounce, and getting a player into the Xpert11.

I wasn't expecting us to score six, but we got lucky as the game was 2-1 at one point, before we scored 4 in the last 20 minutes.

My back four seem to be working together quite nicely, with one of my new defenders getting an assist, whilst an old head scored a goal. New midfielder who was thrust into the action got a goal and set one up today, too! :D

Got another winnable game at home next. Then, two harder away games against Fed-ex United and Comerade Co-Op. If I can get somewhere between 4-6 points from the next three games, I'll be happy. Expecting Co-Op to turn us over when we play them.

Great win against a team i don't really do well against. Next two games are both at home, first to Roostophe, then Bayern. Away to Essex after, which is basically the hardest game of the season imo. Then i play the 3 promoted teams back-to-back, capable of getting 18 points from them, which would put me in a strong position.

Always pleased when we beat Bayern :) Our match record between each other is 4-1-4 now:o

Why has @Ellmeister not come in here yet? Is it becaUSE i BEAT HIM SO BAD THAT HE FORGOT HOW TO TYPE?

(LOL, Accidental caps but I'm leaving it.)

Heinze and Dahlin are both on the transfer market. Squad rebuilding process starts NOW!

Gonna buy a good, young defender (18 5 or 17 4) which will take my squad back down to only 18 players. The rest will be spent on making sure my average form stays high throughout the season which will ensure high DV's throughout the squad.

Not bothered (too much, don't want to get relegated) by league position as I'm looking to the future!

Why has @Ellmeister not come in here yet? Is it becaUSE i BEAT HIM SO BAD THAT HE FORGOT HOW TO TYPE?

(LOL, Accidental caps but I'm leaving it.)

Haha, you whipped me pretty bad! Unfortunately I've been doing accounting homework all evening (and failing) so haven't had chance to see this.

Not sure what happened, definitely not the right tactics but 4-1 seemed a bit harsh!

I think my team has high home advantage (only lost 13% of home games ever) but performs very badly away from home. 4-1 surprised me too, but it was in a nice way.

I'll be in Mcoy's alliance btw! Should have mentioned earlier.

Not that I'll be helping in any shape or form with my current results :(

Hmm, i ain't fairing too well at the top. I say the top, i mean the bottom of the top.

I think this may be a bad time to work on the youth players to be honest. Oh well, if i survive i'll be lucky.

A thing of heart stopping beauty.

Report for Week 4 of the top league that will be here tommorow!

I'm trying to offload a player, but keep getting fuck all offers. So, advert in here.

Player Name: Neil Leonardi

Position: Defender

Skill: 6

Current Form: 14

Dev. value: 3 (I haven't put him in a single game this season.)

Special Qualities: Free kicks, Stamina

Est. value: 1,944,600 econ

I've set the price for 410,300 econ (That's how much I paid for him.) but I'll accept something a bit cheaper.

Any VIPs (I know we've got some in the Lower League) interested? :)

I'm determined to be on time with all of these this season! I'm still in before Friday's games :p

N-Euro Middle League Round 5

Mcoys Sons stumble and fall behind The Sixty-Fourthers while Intergalactico Stars rest comfortably in 3rd. Rising Phoenix and Aqui1a All Stars are on the up while Happenstance and Seahawks falter... and no change at the bottom of the table where a green stain is starting to set.

***Seahawks FC 0-1 Intergalactico Stars****

Seahawks play a notably calmer game today after going all out against Mcoys Sons last round. It could be that they were expecting an easier time at home so relaxed their tactics a little but Intergalactico Stars are every bit as dangerous as the Sons and showed it by scoring in under a minute! Feeling slight affronted, Seahawks spend the rest of the game cautiously fending off shots from Intergalactico to stop them from scoring again though they failed to create any chances of their own while doing so.

***The Sixty-Fourthers 2-1 Happenstance FC***

The pitch looked more like a battlefield in this game as both sides attack each other leaving no shins unscathed! The Sixty-Fourthers came out worse with two injuries but only two bookings to Happenstance FC's three. The first goal came at 58 minutes in by Téofilo Polo of Happenstance FC but late goals are rife in the middle league this season and The Sixty-Fourthers soon hit back with two goals of their own to win the game.

***Aqui1a All Stars 3-1 AFC ReZs Rabies***

All Stars are on a roll at the moment having won their previous two games before their victory today over Rabies. All Stars manage to create chances in any situation and the game looked over at half time as All Stars lead two goals to none. A small glimmer of hope was found when Göldstang Vünderpond scored for Rabies but just 17 minutes later All Stars score again and Rabies retreat to their own half.

**Rising Phoenix 1-0 Mcoys Sons****

Looking at the report, it's hard to see just what happened here today. Phoenix's tactics only earns their manager two stars against Mcoy's four and the Sons had five chances against Phoenix's one - but one is apparently all they needed. Mcoy was unavailable for a post-match interview but a representative said 'Mcoy is merely creating some excitement in an otherwise boring season'. Well whatever happened, Rising Phoenix are in a good position taking up the fourth spot one point behind Intergalactico Stars who they are due to play next. Could this team steal third from the Stars?

****Real Peeps 2-4 Bubbles FC****

Although the score doesn't show it, this was an incredibly close game. Real Peeps took an early lead with their youngest player scoring in the fourth minute but Bubbles hit back late in the half, equalising in the 41st minute. In the second half it was Bubbles turn to lead with a goal from Alexandre Solano but 2 minutes later they gave away a penalty and the scores were level again at 2-2. An injury a-piece brings in new players for each side which appeared to be a boon for Bubbles who completely dominated the next 30 minutes of play scoring two more goals to win.

Most Important Result: Rising Phoenix 1-0 Mcoys Sons, this result spells trouble for Mcoys Sons who have been dropping in form these past two rounds as well as putting Rising Phoenix within sight of third place if they can do the same against Intergalactico Stars next round.

Stylish Play: Rising Phoenix, shout out to Aqui1a All Stars who walked all over Rabies but you don't get more stylish than one chance, one goal. I bet they didn't even celebrate it either, just strolled on back to formation without looking back.

Best Player: Alexandre Solano Bubbles FC, this player had a hand in every goal against Real Peeps this round, starting with a shot in the penalty area then scoring again 10 minutes later after being set up from a corner taken by Edmund Anderton. At 68 minutes Rob Spillane missed a penalty but Solano made up for it by setting up two more goals for the team.

Haden you insult me with your offer for Hugo Pollard! Disgraceful!

If I had a glove I would slap your face silly.

I'm trying to offload a player, but keep getting fuck all offers. So, advert in here.

If you asked last week I'd have bought him off you but i bought a freekick taker the other day, nevermind!

I saw that article on manager stats in the xpert daily but couldn't work out how do view them but maybe that's because i don't have any stats...is that because i don't have a team in the official xpert league, does anyone know?

Go to your club page and click on your user name. Same with everyone else you want to check, click on their user name to go their user profile.

Edit: Although upon checking, you don't have the stats. I guess you must have an official team.

Haden you insult me with your offer for Hugo Pollard! Disgraceful!

If I had a glove I would slap your face silly.

lol thought it might be worth a try how much is he worth btw?

Very important match, apart from injuries (he used bruise), it went pretty well.