NEurope
flameboy

Onlive Launches in UK

OnLive have announced today the release of their mobile apps so that you can play games via their service on Android and iOS tablets and phones.

Some games have had special touchscreen controls made for them but i think a lot of them work with a virtual pad of sorts. From what I've read LA Noir has had a completely new control scheme added so might be worth checking out.

So far, only the Android app is up but the iOS one should be coming very soon apparently. And for anyone who is concerned there is a controller (can't figure out whether it is a new one or the usual OnLive controller) which links up, so you get the best of both worlds there.

OnLive have announced today the release of their mobile apps so that you can play games via their service on Android and iOS tablets and phones.

Some games have had special touchscreen controls made for them but i think a lot of them work with a virtual pad of sorts. From what I've read LA Noir has had a completely new control scheme added so might be worth checking out.

So far, only the Android app is up but the iOS one should be coming very soon apparently. And for anyone who is concerned there is a controller (can't figure out whether it is a new one or the usual OnLive controller) which links up, so you get the best of both worlds there.

Yeah the remapping/altering of controls is awesome. From what I understand its the standard controls.

They also give you Lego Batman for free.

Yeah thats pretty cool wish I had a device to download it to just to attach my account so I could get lego batman across PC and micro console.

FFS.... looks like the iOS one is going to take a while then :mad:

yeah really annoying for those looking to use it.