NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 4!!!!

Mega Man!

3faa1287025ff7000e745c70c9a742d4.png?v=202500

5ad485a2a260bfc2aba0f52e4875cd7e.jpg?v=180000

Also, "We’ve summoned up an all-new collaboration with renowned Square Enix designer Tetsuya Nomura for #MH4U! "

Bzro6wGCEAAfvdP.jpg:large

This is just getting stupid now. Most of these crossovers look so out of place in the game. What have they done to one of my favourite franchises? :(

What's with the U on the tank in the upper right hand corner? Is that not an energy tank and shouldn't it be E written on it? Stretching it I know but Wii U version confirmed. ;)

What's with the U on the tank in the upper right hand corner? Is that not an energy tank and shouldn't it be E written on it? Stretching it I know but Wii U version confirmed. ;)

Or it's for Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate...

These crossovers continue to be creepy and hilarious. Keep 'em comin'!

Capcom have already shipped 2 million copies of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate to Japanese retailers.

Capcom Co., Ltd. (Capcom) is pleased to announce that shipments in Japan of "Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" (Japanese title: "Monster Hunter 4G") for the Nintendo 3DS™ are now more than 2 million units, including sales of the downloadable version through downloadcards and the Nintendo eShop.

The "Monster Hunter" series is a hunting action game that pits players against giant monsters in a beautiful natural environment. The series has sparked a social craze known as the "Monster Hunter Craze" by introducing a new kind of communication style for players through cooperative play focused on hunting monsters with their friends. 2014 is the 10th anniversary of the launch of the 2004 home video game that started this franchise, which became a massive hit. The number of fans is still rising and total sales of the series were more than 31 million units as of October 15, 2014.

"Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" is the sequel to the highly successful "Monster Hunter 4", which has shipments of more than 4.1 million units. "Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" has new monsters and many other new elements while maintaining the same world view and gaming qualities of the previous title. Furthermore, current players can transfer most data from "Monster Hunter 4". With these features, "Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" has recorded strong sales among new players as well as fans who enjoyed previous titles in the "Monster Hunter" series. Capcom has been conducting a variety of successful marketing activities, too. For example, there have been "Kar Rival" events where people can try out "Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" and a TV commercial with Olympic figure skating gold medalist Yuzuru Hanyu. The resulting explosive popularity of "Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" has propelled shipments to more than 2 million units only five days after the title's release.

To extend the appeal of "Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate" to more user segments, Capcom will hold an event called "KariCon - Let's go hunting with MH4G" starting in October jointly with Linkbal Inc., which operates large-scale dating events called MachiCon. This event is to take place in five cities. In addition, Capcom will hold "Monster Hunter Festa '15" starting in January 2015. Capcom will continue to conduct a variety of activities, including collaborative events with companies outside the game industry, to further increase the value of the "Monster Hunter" brand.

Capcom remains firmly committed to satisfying the expectations of all users by making the most of its industry-leading game development capabilities in order to create games that are full of originality.

They say Early 2015... So I guess that means we're getting it by March at the latest?

I reckon March 12th for MH4U and the New 3DS/XL on the same day which would mean that hopefully we'll get some sort of limited edition Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate New 3DS XL special edition with a boxed copy of the game and a figure perhaps? Maybe an exclusive faceplate for the standard sized New 3DS all for just a fraction more than the regular RRP... or at least that's what I'm hoping for. : peace:

Bloody hell, how many crossovers are they planning exactly? :heh:

Still pissed this game isn't coming to Wii U. :(

No Vergil costume for the other feline!?

How the hell did they miss that opportunity!? :shakehead

OK I've GOT to have a Dante cat! Does anyone know what the Palico system is like, do you just get 2 buddies like MH3 or lots of cats like in MH2?

Who out of the old gang is getting this then? @kav82, @S\.C\.G, @RedShell?

Depending who gets it will depend on whether I get it and a NEW 3DS. I'm not really hyped for the game, which is a first for me when it comes to MH.

There's also the problem of not being able to talk to people whilst playing. I figured most of us have a PS4 now so we could just go into party chat and then play.

Depending who gets it will depend on whether I get it and a NEW 3DS. I'm not really hyped for the game, which is a first for me when it comes to MH.

There's also the problem of not being able to talk to people whilst playing. I figured most of us have a PS4 now so we could just go into party chat and then play.

I wasn't sure if I would but given the idea of using party chat on the PS4 then yeah, I'll pick this bad boy up!

I'll be getting it. :) Pretty sure lostmario will cave in too... *remembers that time he wasn't getting Animal Crossing* ;):heh:

I've no intention of picking up a New3DS though. :hmm: Not sure if that will effect online performance or not, but seeing as people say the game runs much better on the new system in general, I'm guessing it probably will. ::shrug:

I've no intention of picking up a New3DS though. :hmm: Not sure if that will effect online performance or not, but seeing as people say the game runs much better on the new system in general, I'm guessing it probably will. ::shrug:

I just want it for the second stick. I spent enough time swinging cameras around and making a claw while playing the PSP versions of MH. :P

Who out of the old gang is getting this then?

I'm most certainly not part of the old gang. I picked MH3U up late, but loved it. Will definitely be picking this up on release via download. Need to have this permanently stuck to the 3DS.

For what it's worth, I'm a pretty decent hunter.

I Sword and Shielded my way to around HR sixty something on MH3U.

I'm pretty hyped for MH4. It's the main reason I'm getting a New 3DS XL.

I'm looking forward to it even more now that I'll be able to play online every now and again.

Still sat on the fence

Regarding using the PS4 for voice chat, isn't it cheaper if we use the Wii U and all sit in a lobby on Black Ops 2.

You can pick up the game for £10.

I don't want to have my PS4 switched on for hundreds of hours just for party chat. If my PS4 dies, I'll have to buy another one. My Wii U, meh.

Still sat on the fence

Regarding using the PS4 for voice chat, isn't it cheaper if we use the Wii U and all sit in a lobby on Black Ops 2.

You can pick up the game for £10.

I don't want to have my PS4 switched on for hundreds of hours just for party chat. If my PS4 dies, I'll have to buy another one. My Wii U, meh.

Ive sold Black Ops 2. Not willing to pick it up again. PS4 party chat will be fine.

Ive sold Black Ops 2. Not willing to pick it up again. PS4 party chat will be fine.

My electricity bill says differently.

My electricity bill says differently.

Just don't switch on any lights for the rest of the year. :p