NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 4!!!!

@RedShell i'm slowly working my way through the videos now. I completely forgot about Mokong getting sent flying during the H. Jhen Moran fight. That was hilarious. He was well kicking off ( in a funny way ) when that happened. :D

As for the voice chat dilemma you guys are having, all you boys need is a smartphone. Mumble is on both iOS and Android.

That still leaves me left out.

I have a Windows Phone.

Geez, I'm having no luck with this!

Code distribution is so darn harsh. Good luck all, I'll gladly share any spares around if I'm smiled upon by the Hunting Gods.

Wait... so the codes aren't automatically going out to every Club Nintendo member? :blank:

Don't worry @Hero\-of\-Time if I get a batch of codes I'll be sure to send one your way, you've helped me out in similar ways in the past - Tales of... costume code - plus I'd love to hunt alongside you and the MH brotherhood again. : peace:

@VsPhoenix if you'd like one then just say the word, I seem to recall you sent me a code for the Smash demo, as did @RedShell and @Phube... I definitely remember having one code for me plus one for my brother.*

Likewise @Aneres11 if you're after a code - I can't remember if you were interested in MH4 or not? - then I'll save one for you too, plus anyone else on a first message/PM basis. :)

That is... if I get an e-mail, going by my previous luck I probably won't but you never know.

*Hmm this could get complicated as there will probably only be three extra codes, but anyway this is all pre-emptive so we'll see what happens but the thought is there at least. :smile:

Wait... so the codes aren't automatically going out to every Club Nintendo member? :blank:

Don't worry @Hero\-of\-Time if I get a batch of codes I'll be sure to send one your way, you've helped me out in similar ways in the past - Tales of... costume code - plus I'd love to hunt alongside you and the MH brotherhood again. : peace:

Cheers, Sam.

Yeah, its a pot luck kinda thing...again. They did it with Smash Bros 3DS and again with the Ambassador 3DS consoles. Dunno why they don't just put it on the eShop? Strange company.

EDIT: GOT A CODE!!!!

Nintendo know me too well. I'll dish out 2 to the first people who ask for it.

EDIT 2: 1 Left

Edited by Hero-of-Time
Automerged Doublepost

Cheers, Sam.

Yeah, its a pot luck kinda thing...again. They did it with Smash Bros 3DS and again with the Ambassador 3DS consoles. Dunno why they don't just put it on the eShop? Strange company.

EDIT: GOT A CODE!!!!

Nintendo know me too well. I'll dish out 2 to the first people who ask for it.

EDIT 2: 1 Left

Woah! Just checked my e-mail and I got one as well! :D

Thanks for the offer of a code Hero but it seems I'm set and so are you by the looks of it! :)

Well that worked out rather well, just remembered I may need to keep one of my codes back for my bro in case he wants one, will hold back on giving out my remaining two codes - hypothetically three if my bro isn't interested - until I've heard back from @VsPhoenix @RedShell @Phube and @Aneres11 if he's interested, also this is assuming that you all haven't got codes already, you might have so check your e-mails! : peace:

I was really surprised to receive the e-mail, this is good timing too as it gives me something to fully test out my Ambassador Edition New 3DS with. :hehe:

I got codes too!

(that is really weird because I have never played a monster hunter game, oh well :p )

If anybody is desperate for that demo, I have 2 codes to share!

I have three codes as well (to give away by PM).

(Why couldnt this have been the 3DS?)

Edited by peterl0

It took two minutes to download the entire demo on a New 3DS. :eek:

Also at the start there are two difficulties, I'm going for 'Experienced' which I'm sure a lot of people will go for but just to let you know, once you've chosen Beginner or Experienced you can only then play online with those who chose the same difficulty, so just a heads up. : peace:

To whom it may concern:

A076M71F1PXYW26B

A076N80L1DU35ELU

A076Y8WR1Q67FK7V

Thanks @S\.C\.G

I got a code though!

Although, it's not a series that I'm bothered about tbh. I've downloaded the demo, purely to give the New 3DS second control nub a go :heh: and if I end up enjoying it, then bonus!

So yeah, anyone wanting a code lemme know.

I've got the e-mail! Despite already having the demo for almost a week now.

If anyone wants a code, let me know and I'll get back to you!

(Best do it before 8pm, I won't be online for the rest of the day then)

Edited by Glen-i

I think everyone got this code, but let me know if you need one.

Looks like my evening just got worse, I take it all the free demo codes have gone?

Edit: Nintendo somehow found out about my nightmare evening and sent me a code to cheer me up!

3 codes for anyone who needs them.

A076MSD206C23DPH

A076NTC81S6F80AV

A076YUBE0DM6T63G

Edited by lostmario

Wonder which one of you was my mystery hunter just now? Seeing as it was a Hammer user, I'm gonna guess... @RedShell?

That was fun, even if we did get disconnected.

Gore is one toughie, huh?

Just tried the demo, I'm hopeless without being to control the camera (dpad on second screen doesn't count!).

Graphics are okay, better than I expected. I can see myself putting a few hundred hours into the main game.

Wonder which one of you was my mystery hunter just now? Seeing as it was a Hammer user, I'm gonna guess... @RedShell?

That was fun, even if we did get disconnected.

Gore is one toughie, huh?

Hehehe! Yeah, it was me. :D

And man am I rusty. :shakehead Like really bad...

Never got on with the 3DS controls for MH either, so that doesn't help. :heh:Nor does the fact we were hunting that crazy thing, which I've never encountered before. :laughing:

Also, what's with this ID malarkey? I hope that's just for the demo. :blank:

Looks like my evening just got worse, I take it all the free demo codes have gone?

Edit: Nintendo somehow found out about my nightmare evening and sent me a code to cheer me up!

3 codes for anyone who needs them.

A076MSD206C23DPH

A076NTC81S6F80AV

A076YUBE0DM6T63G

Thanks lostmario, I just claimed the bottom code. I look forward to hunting with you all! :D

Hehehe! Yeah, it was me. :D

And man am I rusty. :shakehead Like really bad...

Never got on with the 3DS controls for MH either, so that doesn't help. :heh:Nor does the fact we were hunting that crazy thing, which I've never encountered before. :laughing:

Also, what's with this ID malarkey? I hope that's just for the demo. :blank:

I kinda did throw you in at the deep end, huh? Probably should have picked Tetsucabra. My bad.

I think the ID thing is just for the demo, I'd be very surprised if that's the norm. Although it'd be nice to have the option to do it like that. You know, for those N-Europe only hunts.

Download is done, anyone playing online now? Glad to see the Circle Pad Pro is supported in the demo

Thanks for the offer @S\.C\.G but I tried the demo of 3 and they're just not my type of game.