NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Monster Hunter 4!!!!

So, Gamescon is this week and with it comes the last roll of the dice for MH3G to arrive on these shores. What with Capcom teasing something MH related and the 8-4 guys rumoured to be having a joint venture announced at Gamescom, i'm cautiously optimistic.

Annnnd that's the Capcom conference over with no announcement about MH coming over here being made.

To hell with you, Capcom!

So tired/bored with Capcom right now. For every good decision they make, they make one bad decision, and an extra just to piss people off.

I'm going to ignore this thread. Can someone message me when we get some news, pleaaase? /lazy

Whelp, time to import 2 3DSs and 2 2nd hand copies of MH3G then.

FUCK YOU AGAIN CAPCPOM!

(PS: Thanks for destroying all of your other franchises. Now I don't have to support you anymore :) )

I'm just surprised by Capcom jerking fans around for a considerable amount of time and giving them false hope.

There's a right time and place for everything... but I assure you that, as a MH fan myself, I don't like making you wait; but I have to. Sorry. Good news: there is an end to this madness. Bad news: just like I said in the other thread, I hate making you wait… but I have to. =( - Capcom's Yuri L. Araujo

Just shut up Capcom, you're not helping yourselves in any way.

Going to jump in here really quickly...

A few weeks ago, I told MH fans on this forum that you'd hear something before the end of the year. Nothing has changed on that front. You're also assuming that when it comes, it'll be at some event you can see coming from a mile away. That's not necessarily a correct assumption.

While I appreciate the passion, I can't help you if every possible industry event leads to build up and crashes in anticipation. If we somehow get to Dec 31 and you do not have more visibility, then please be mad at me. Until then, I'd request the benefit of the doubt and your continued patience.

Thanks for being such great fans.

Holy shit! He even goes as far as to use NOA's last line regarding the Op Rainfall games! :mad:

avatar110.jpg?type=user&ts=1014-1603

Holy shit! He even goes as far as to use NOA's last line regarding the Op Rainfall games! :mad:

The guy is a douche!

The thing is if they would have said from the start that it would not be coming over here I may have imported a Japanese 3DS last year, but with this constant teasing i'm always on edge as to whether we will actually get it over here.

It wouldn't have been a big issue if Nintendo freaking region lock the 3DS! I could just buy the game then and be on my way. :cry:

31st of Dec

"I'm here to announce that today that the MH3 servers are now closing.But do not fear, even though Dragons Dogma didn't sell anywhere close to MH3 in the US and Europe on the Wii, we have announced Dragons Dogma 2 for WiiU, BUT WAIT! We also have Lost Planet 3 for you guys cause that's what you were all asking for. I am sure all you MH fans are happy as can be with how much love we give you guys! PLUS we maaaaaay have some news on our next useless PR statement of when the next MH maybe coming soon :D"

Donald%20Rage.gif

Seriously, there has to be something done, I mean even reviving Op Rainfall to give Capcom so much shit, after mml3 being ended, blaming the fans for the closing it, and now not even giving us a game which is just an upgrade with prob more than 50% done translated, half the work is done, plus now digital download being possible, they can just release it there rather than giving a solid copy.

Op Rainfall would not only get the US support but europes support with the issue (Especially in Germany biggest fanbase of MH outside of japan)

Edited by killer kirby

Is there any chance Capcom are working on a Monster Hunter 4 for Wii U aswell with connectivity?

It's just they've said they're working on a Wii U project + not being able to talk about Monster Hunter + Third Parties not being able to talk about Wii U until the time is right... ???

Just made me winder if there was any link between the two.

"BUT WAIT! We also have Lost Planet 3 for you guys cause that's what you were all asking for."

tumblr_m3on6qPmzB1rn6ys0.gif

tumblr_m3on6qPmzB1rn6ys0.gif

The shit I read that they type, I wouldn't be surprised if they said some stupid shit like that >_>

Oh dear, are Capcom still talking?

It's fantastic and amazing at how much Capcom can talk without saying a single thing.

:weep:

"I'm here to announce that today that the MH3 servers are now closing.But do not fear, even though Dragons Dogma didn't sell anywhere close to MH3 in the US and Europe on the Wii, we have announced Dragons Dogma 2 for WiiU, BUT WAIT! We also have Lost Planet 3 for you guys cause that's what you were all asking for. I am sure all you MH fans are happy as can be with how much love we give you guys! PLUS we maaaaaay have some news on our next useless PR statement of when the next MH maybe coming soon

Is that a real quote or are you just messing with me?

Are they seriously closing the MH3 servers already?

Edited by Mokong

Closing the servers? Please. Every copy of a Monster Hunter game outside Japan will stop working by the end of the year.

Monster Hunter? What's that? Oh, it's a series of coasters!

Is that a real quote or are you just messing with me?

Are they seriously closing the MH3 servers already?

Joke obviously :heh: (For now >_> )

These guys just won't quit.

@Brelston (Capcom Unity) is at it too.

"Not kidding when we say there will be Monster Hunter news soon. "Soon" is relative I know, but there are some solid hints out there..."

So what exactly are these hints that are supposed to be out there? All I know is MH isn't out over here, so is that a hint that the news will be that they have no intention of bringing it out in the West?

These guys just won't quit.

So what exactly are these hints that are supposed to be out there? All I know is MH isn't out over here, so is that a hint that the news will be that they have no intention of bringing it out in the West?

Isn't it obvious? They're hinting to us to give up on the series and buy RE6 instead!

Ugh...I can't believe I am going to write this, but for the past couple of days when it was quiet at work I started thinking about all the interviews that Capcom have been talking aout MH, now obviously they know this game can sell outside Japan, yet, one thing I always see them talk about is how the game only works well for us with online, MH3G sadly isn't online...BUT! It only occurred to me that Monster Hunter Portable 3rd was ported to the PS3. Now...with them saying they can't say anything until the end of the year, does that mean that WiiU is getting a port? With a port that can instantly mean we get the game with online. And Nintendo being Nintendo with keeping everything hush hush with the WiiU now so yes, I am going to wait until 31st of Dec.

It's a desperate thought for me...and sad... SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME CAPCOM!!! :cry:

The thing is I really want 3G more than I want 4. Me want sub-species >_>

Ugh...I can't believe I am going to write this, but for the past couple of days when it was quiet at work I started thinking about all the interviews that Capcom have been talking aout MH, now obviously they know this game can sell outside Japan, yet, one thing I always see them talk about is how the game only works well for us with online, MH3G sadly isn't online...BUT! It only occurred to me that Monster Hunter Portable 3rd was ported to the PS3. Now...with them saying they can't say anything until the end of the year, does that mean that WiiU is getting a port? With a port that can instantly mean we get the game with online. And Nintendo being Nintendo with keeping everything hush hush with the WiiU now so yes, I am going to wait until 31st of Dec.

It's a desperate thought for me...and sad... SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME CAPCOM!!! :cry:

The thing is I really want 3G more than I want 4. Me want sub-species >_>

Hmm, I like where you're going with that...MH for the WiiU? Now that would be a reason to buy the system! Anyway, console or handheld, online is a must for me, it makes the games so much more fun.

I don't know if I'd buy Monster Hunter if it didn't have online. For me the game all about getting together with you guys to take down some giant beasties. Even though I finished the campaign mode it just felt stale in comparison to online! You guys made MH Tri for me!

...on a side note, as Ville says, Monster Hunter for WiiU would be epic, the touch screen for item management/usage would help. Also, it'd be nice to take the map off the main screen but still have it on the Gamepad.

if it comes on the WiiU then expect it to be just upscaled, but yeah it's the only hope I have for the series now.

first-monster-hunter-portable-3rd-hd-trailer-looks-rather-proper.jpg

Side note: if it comes to the WiiU I think just the idea I can take it with me to my room the controller and play on the screen would be the main attraction for this game :heh: