NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Fire Emblem Awakening

Wasn't cheap but I bought this:

IMG_20120918_191315.jpg

The soundtrack from the Japanese Club Nintendo!

Now watch it be a preorder/Club Nintendo bonus over here :P

That cover is beautiful, it looks as though it's trying to set a mood. When did it arrive? Also, have you listened to a few soundtracks yet?

Let's hope that we get something with the game when it releases. Although something different, so that you get the best of both :hehe:

Yeah cover art is real nice, didn't come out very well in the photo sadly :( Bit odd that if you hold the case normally the art is actually sideways, don't know why they did that.

It arrived yesterday but I haven't really had a chance to listen to it properly yet but it sounds good from what I've heard. There's 20 songs on the soundtrack.

I won't lie, hearing it's going to be a Q2 2013 title, so at the earliest April, is very disappointing given the original talk of it being this out year. They better give us a sweet deal on the DLC to make up for it.

Fucking ridiculous. It's gonna be over a year's wait after the JPN release!

Absolutely unacceptable :mad:

really disapointed on the Q2 release! surely we don't need that much localisation? this makes me more annoyed about region locking

I wonder if the delay has something to do with the DLC? Since they're still releasing DLC for this game on a regular basis and there's a whole new set of DLC incoming, I wonder if they're trying to get that localised in time for the western release?

Either way, we had better get the already released DLC included in with our version. They can't really justify charging for all that DLC that has already been made and released back in June-July ish as it's not newly made (and we're getting seriously pissed around with these constant delays :mad:)

DLC

Another Story: Future of Despair 3 (18th October~)

The war in the future of despair has reached its final battle. Can the future of the children really be changed?

Difficulty: 5 star, Price: 250 Yen

Category: Future of Despair

Note: Does not require Future of Despair 1 or 2

This map requires you to fight alongside Lucina, Jerome, Selena and Loran in the battlefield. To prevent powerful enemy reinforcements from appearing, the children fight encamped by the stairs. If you don't co-operate well, the children will be defeated and reinforcements will swarm. If the mothers and fathers move next to the children of this world, special conversations can be viewed. This map is a must for those who are interested in another future where only the children survived.

I wonder what Reggie meant when he said the first part of 2013. Given the Euro date is down as Apr-Jun, I'd feel a bit miffed if they get it earlier given we had a 2012 release told before there was talk of it even making it to the US.

Still, looks nice and I like the little sound bites for characters - hopefully there are enough/used sparingly that they never start to grate.

$65 on Play-Asia. . .

Thankfully the Wii U launches before December, I probably would have broken down and bought it.

Whoa, spoiler on the cover!

It's cheaper on CDJapan but it's sold out already T_T

I preordered it T_T

Oh yeah, sorry about the spoiler. Hopefully those who didn't know will forget about it.

It worked for me!

EDIT: @Ike, I can't even find it on the site.

Probably because they expect to sell it to Japanese Fire Emblem fans who have most likely already played the game. Things like this usually only sell to die hard fans

Nice. Starting playing my Japanese copy a few months back. Hard 1 is really... hard. Not playing casual mode :P Need to play it some more, didn't get very far.

Well, that just makes me even more bitter that I can't find Shadow Dragon anywhere...

But still, this is fantastic news, as I did hear pretty good things about Fire Emblem 12 :grin:

dlc1122_img.jpg

"In the recently released DLC episode for Fire Emblem Awakening, The Strongest One's Name, it has been discovered that clearing the map offers yet another bonus character, simply upon completion. This character is Katarina from New Mystery of the Emblem (yes, I know), whose class is Grandmaster, and the artist is the one who did the main art for this game, Yusuke Kozaki."

http://www.gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=191299

feawakening_boxart.jpg

As a side note: Play Asia started processing my artbook but then got an email saying it was delayed until December. :(

I'm disappointed we have to wait until April. I'm very tempted to import a US 3DS so I can play this in Februrary plus to get Code of Princess and Etrian Odyssey 4.

I think i'll get my hands on the artbook and soundtrack

As a side note: Play Asia started processing my artbook but then got an email saying it was delayed until December. :(

But it is December :confused:

But it is December :confused:

They started processing it last week, forgot to mention that. :P Would have been perfect timing since I was home.

Edit: Oh, they've started preparing my order again. :)

Edited by Ike