NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Fire Emblem Awakening

You could all be playing this tomorrow!!!!!!!

Keep calm, I'm getting an Art book....Yeah... Breath in & Breath out.

breathing.gif

Just making a brief stop off in here - not hanging around though just to be safe.

I cancelled my pre-order with ShopTo so I could get the artbook from GAME and it's showing as shipped so I should get it before Friday and with the artbook - double win!! Plus, it turns out I had £5 odd worth of reward points so it's actually cost me less than had I ordered from ShopTo - triple win!!!

Having waited 12 months for the game and not touched the demo, I've earned this sucker big time. Plus, with only M&L on the horizon as a game I'm geuinely interested in, I'm going to bleed this dry of every ounce of gameplay over the coming months.

Edited by Captain Falcon

is this getting midnight release on eshop?

Yep. :) £39.99 on the eShop.

OH YEAH, just checked my email and saw that its been shipped too!

Prepare to hate... I received my copy in the post this morning. ;)

Gonna play it now! :D

I hate you.

*Stuck at work*

Justified. : peace:

The intro is beautiful... *wipes away a solitary tear*

Now to decide just how badly I want my ass handed to me on a plate...

Normal/Hard/Lunatic... :hmm:

Naaaaah man, I'm cool with it.

:D

:grin:

:hehe:

:smile:

:blank:

tumblr_lgzb4jm3K41qh59n0o1_400.gif

Haha, love ya too -Dem0- :laughing:

Seriously though I'll try not to talk about the game too much, unless I get stuck.

------------------------

Right, after much deliberation I'm going to go for Hard mode as it's supposedly the 'default' difficulty, I have played Fire Emblem before but not 'properly' since Path of Radiance on the GC - holy shit on how much that game now goes for on eBay :o - but I'm sure I'll muddle through. :smile:

Normal/Hard/Lunatic... :hmm:

I tried Lunatic on the demo. Died on the first chapter.

Well, I'm going to play on Hard too.

Please GAME surprise me!

Well, looks like there's no surprise for me whereas my sister got her ShopTo order. Oh the agony :(

Edited by -Dem0-
Automerged Doublepost

My game just got dropped through the postbox as well, yay! Kinda forgot it would be out this week. I have too many games to playyyy!

I didn't know Hard is supposed to be the "normal" mode. It is not too difficult then? I have played a few FE games so I know how it works, though I don't remember playing any on hard.

I didn't know Hard is supposed to be the "normal" mode.

Me neither. If a game gives me a choice of difficulty, I always opt for the middle one. In this case it's Hard (Normal/Hard/Lunatic) and that's why I'm going for it.

add me to the list of people who just received this :)

time to take out luigi's mansion and play this

Looks like I won't be getting this now. Zavvi have just emailed me saying there has been a payment problem. I used my PayPal account. I've just looked and they tried to charge me for it months ago but then refunded it, thus closing the pre-order status.

I don't think it's possible to get it for £30 anywhere, so looks like I'll be missing out! Might force me to finish Luigi's Mansion 2 though :grin:

Restarted... so... many... times. :sad:

Its been a while. :laughing:

My LE bundle order status is "Order Pending", never seen that on Shopto before.

Ah, forgot to ask, does the game give you a choice of language?

Yes, you can have English or Japanese voices :) I can't remember if it asks you at the start, but I think it's in the options/extras menu on the file selection screen.

Ah, forgot to ask, does the game give you a choice of language?

It does indeed, Japanese voices all the way for me of course! :D

I haven't actually got too far in the game due to many restarts but for me it's all part of the process, I've probably played it for around three hours or so but barely half of that is actually recorded. :p

Absolutely loving it though, when you find at strategy that works, getting you through the entire map without once single death... words can't express, it's just one of the best feelings ever in gaming. :)

Is the game really that hard... I think I'm definitely going to go with casual. Restarting all the time really doesn't appeal to me

Is the game really that hard... I think I'm definitely going to go with casual. Restarting all the time really doesn't appeal to me

It definitely won't be that hard for you if you're playing on Casual... your unit will merely become unavailable until the next map, it's your choice obviously and being that the developers have included such an option in the game, it's obviously viable but personally I wouldn't choose to use it having previously played Fire Emblem games before but I respect the fact that it's 'there' as an option as it will surely draw more potential players to the series. : peace:

It will be classic/normal for me. Normal is the standard difficulty as far as I see it, in any game. And I will play the classic FE style. Only played three(I think) FE games before so I'm used to having to restart if a character dies.