NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Fire Emblem Awakening

Roy looks older.

Maybe it's a retcon on his promoted form?

Possibly, he didn't really have one did he :laughing::cry:

Sealed Sword remake confirmed? Maybe?

A Sword of Seals remake would be sweet, it would be interesting to see if they would expand anything in the story.

Of course, I rather like how it "feels", plot-wise. Bleak and cynical. I have the feeling a remake would change that.

Was there ever any doubt? FE ROCKS!, but it's not just Fire Emblem, look at the other 3DS software aswell, and as Aaron mentioned it sold more than all the other titles in the top 20 combined. smashing!

Not even going to justify that with an answer.

Huh? Am I insane, I can't see them in the thread. Someone said "look at those sales" as in they were in the thread...

Huh? Am I insane, I can't see them in the thread. Someone said "look at those sales" as in they were in the thread...

I'd suggest checking the N-E home page occasionally. :heh:

Though it was funnier when I thought you didn't realize they were Japanese sales.

Haha.

I never check the front page, not going to lie. Sorry news team!!

Those sales are incredible. Excellent.

Can't believe how badly the vita is doing, dire, dire situation that is in!

Last I heard, Autumn 2012.

Thanks, seems like 2012 is a busy year for the 3DS!

Details for the next 3 DLC packs.

- after completing one of the DLC packs, you will recruit Micaiah from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and obtain a book that teaches a Skill to raise all stats +2 when equipped

- another pack will reward you with Alm from Fire Emblem Gaiden, as well as a scroll that will promote any male unit into the Demon Fighter class

- the third DLC pack contains an original map

- it also features a boss that will get you 7000G to use in the game

- two of the packs cost 300 yen, while Alm's will be 400

3nlc.png

r6nvpynp00j26v5u0lay.png

What the hell have they done to Micaiah - why have they purposely tried to sexualize her like that and left her looking like this ultra generic shell of a character?

Also, you can see in that picture next to her Ike sporting his FE9 garb. Apparently, he's just an NPC and not recruitable. Also, that map looks suspciously like Chapter 1 from Shadow Dragon.

Extra map, permanent rewards (Alm's mission seems to include an entirely new class). The only thing they're not telling us is the specifics of the mission.

Serenes Forest has specific info on these missions, however. Read at your own risk.

Truth be told, some of them actually sound pretty interesting. I guess that's where the price is coming from. Still too expensive, though.

Also, eehhhhh... What have they done to Micaiah? :hmm: Her decency, her clothes...where did they go?

Also, eehhhhh... What have they done to Micaiah? :hmm: Her decency, her clothes...where did they go?

I know.

It looks almost as if she's been drawn by an entirely different artist who hasn't seen any of the other existing character designs.

And why no bird Yune to accompany her? She looks odd without her... or rather more odd in this case. Did Yune survive after Part 4 of RD? I forget.

Edited by Captain Falcon

It is generally said that game titles for skilled players sell a lot in a fairly short period of time after their launch and it is difficult for them to be long-sellers. We will nevertheless make “Kid Icarus: Uprising,” which was released worldwide last month and has been highly appraised by users, known to consumers who like action games into an evergreen title.

In addition, regarding “Fire Emblem Kakusei” (Japanese title), which was released last week in Japan, its initial sales figure reached the record-high in the series since the GameBoy Advance and we have received a lot of messages from the Club Nintendo members that they bought a game from the series after a long interval. Although we have not decided on a plan to release it overseas, we hope to further increase its sales.

WHAT?! I thought it was pretty much certain we would be getting it at this point.

WHAT?! I thought it was pretty much certain we would be getting it at this point.

My guess would be that they were talking about the US market, since NOA staff typically translate these investors briefings.

I can't recall a time when they've retracted an announcement for a localisation.

Edited by Dcubed

Well NoA just bought the domain. Not that it is 100% confirmation they are getting it mind. It's pretty much confirmed for Europe, really. I'm sure we'll see it at E3.

It's not pretty much, it is certain. I imagine he's just talking about a specific time-frame.

I know.

It looks almost as if she's been drawn by an entirely different artist who hasn't seen any of the other existing character designs.

250,000 sales in week 1 costs some concessions to the otaku market.

I know.

And why no bird Yune to accompany her? She looks odd without her... or rather more odd in this case. Did Yune survive after Part 4 of RD? I forget.

That's probably the case. Each character is being done by a different artist, after all. Roy also got an inexplicable redesign. Leaf and Marth, who were drawn by artists previously associated with Fire Emblem, still look like their old selves.

I think she disappeared along with Ashera, right? They both left Tellius to the mortals.

A 15 minute Gameplay video, personally I think I've seen enough, so no more vids for me... for now at least :P

It's Elincia this week:

dlc0510_img.jpg

Apparently they got in guest artists which is why the new designs are rather... different.