NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Serebii

PokéPark 2: Beyond the World

Figured I'd make a topic for this;

The first details from CoroCoro have started coming and have revealed the new game. This game is called PokéPark 2 Beyond the World (ポケパーク2 ビヨンド・ザ・ワールド) and is the sequel to the Wii game; PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure. This game is due for release on the Nintendo Wii soon and features four-player multiplayer and is coming this Winter in Japan.

cofagrigus.jpgmultiplayer.jpg

Yes!! I loved the first one (despite how easy it was) so I shall definitely be picking this up.

I remember when I dashed into Oddish and sent him flying, I thought it was hilarious until I approached him afterwards and realized he was crying. I'd never felt so guilty or depressed in my entire life.

tumblr_lfznvb2zX21qgtwd0o1_400.jpg

Yes!! I loved the first one (despite how easy it was) so I shall definitely be picking this up.

I remember when I dashed into Oddish and sent him flying, I thought it was hilarious until I approached him afterwards and realized he was crying. I'd never felt so guilty or depressed in my entire life.

tumblr_lfznvb2zX21qgtwd0o1_400.jpg

I never spoke to them afterwards, in order to avoid that guilt.

It seems you MAY be able to also play as Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott...but I'm not 100% on that, it may just be with multiplayer

I never spoke to them afterwards, in order to avoid that guilt.

It seems you MAY be able to also play as Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott...but I'm not 100% on that, it may just be with multiplayer

Sounds good to me, Oshawott has to be one of my favourite Pokémon of this generation. I can't wait to play this in multiplayer, I've always thought a Mario Party style Pokémon game would be incredible as me and my friends used to love playing the minigames on Pokémon Stadium (more so than the main game). :yay:

Nice. Loved the first one, even though it was a mini game collection. Still, the game had enough charm for you to look past that and enjoy it.

LOL feel bad for the people expecting a mainline Pokemon. Or a worthwhile pokemon spin-off like Mystery Dungeon.

You can play the adventure as other Pokémon, the Unova starters

snivytown.jpg

More pics at my site :)

Various bits of information have also been revealed with thanks to Sabonea Masukippa for translation. In the game, Pikachu and Piplup arrive in PokéPark and soon learn about the special Wish Park from Musharna and you play in both the PokéPark and the Wish Park by speaking to Krokorok.

An area in PokéPark is the Port Area, which is separted into Port Town, where many Pokémon dwell, and a beach area which houses Pokémon such as Maractus, Frillish and Alomomola. Samurott is the Area Master.

Like before, you befriend Pokémon by battling or doing various quests for them including fetching items. Meowth will appear in places and will trade you various items

Also like before, there are Pokémon who help train you. Audino increases your strength, Blitzle helps you be faster and Raichu helps Pikachu power up its specific moves.

Pikachu is the more wellrounded battler and attacks with Thunderbolt and Iron Tail. Oshawott is a swimmer, which other Pokémon can't do and battles with Water Gun and Razor Shell. Snivy can jump to reach places others can't and knows Leaf Storm and Leaf Tornado. Tepig is the strongest Pokémon and knows Flamethrower and Heat Crash.

Sometimes, when in battle, various Pokémon you have befriended will come and aid you in the battle, such as seen with Fraxure in battle with Druddigon. This becomes more common the more friends you make. This makes befriending the Pokémon in the areas even more useful.

There are some timed areas where you have to defeat a certain amount of enemies to reach a goal.

fraxuredruddigon.jpg

More images on my site

Edited by Serebii

after seeing the trailer, they really really have to make a pokemon massive multiplayer online game, where u can make your own pokemon trainer, and chose your first pokemon, nintendo has lots of potential, they already have lots of different type of pokemon, so u can travel betwee, differend citys countries to search for pokemon and trade with eachother like items pokemons, fight eachother, and participate in tournaments, the winner gets lots of money and a price,, lots of ways to train your pokemon etc, lots of mission, etc

that would be awesome,

Sign in to follow this