NEurope
Ashley

Suggestions

Yeah im guessing you didn't use it for irony?

And if we want to get picky, "Fields" and "Heighway" (which, by the way is spelt without an 'e') don't merit capital letters. If we're being picky that is.

Yes it was for irony, Platty seems to have missed that however.

'The Fields of Anfield Road' is a song, which also happens to be my favourite Liverpool song (hence the reason I named myself after it). Therefore, there is a certain amount of creative freedom that allows me to capitalise words like 'Fields' if I want. Also, 'Heighway' is the name of a footballer, and therefore is spelt correctly and should definately be capitalised.

I believe the technical term is 'pwned' :p

If you were aiming for a pop culture reference you shouldn't use capitalisation unless you want to make it obvious. The best pop culture references are subtle, they are subtle joys for audiences to enjoy. If they get it, they feel good. Forcing it down their throat is too obvious. Its like explaining why you're jokes are funny.

Forcing it down their throat is too obvious. Its like explaining why you're jokes are funny.

Oh dear :p

Their, they're, there, it'll be alright. Just ignore it.

Yes it was for irony, Platty seems to have missed that however.

Did you not see my wink ?

My suggestion is related to the official threads. Can we have a Game Question Forum where people can post multiple posts on the same game?

I always find the official threads so long that I wouldn't read through every page just to find the answer to a question. For instance there's a closed topic in Handhelds at the moment asking "Are mini-games unlockable in New Super Mario Bros?" If there were a Game Questions free-for-all forum it would stop these posts coming up in normal forums and make it easier to find a question and answer that you're interested in.

Does this make sense? I love the Revo-Europe forums but this is my on niggle. I completely understand why these posts are closed because it stops the board being filled with repeat posts, but it does make it easier to break big topics like Official Threads down into sub-topics.

The "its too long" argument still doesn't bode with me. For one you could use the "search this thread" feature, or you could just post. Chances are most people will just answer again, they know everyone's not going to read every post.

would it be possible to update the forum with just draging images into the reply box. it takes forever to get them convert them into a propor format upload them and then type in the url here.

would it be possible to update the forum with just draging images into the reply box. it takes forever to get them convert them into a propor format upload them and then type in the url here.

I don't think thats actually possible at all.

on a mac computer every thing on applications is just dragged in so that was why i was wondering.

The forum is a different kind of thing, I've certainly never seen a hack that allows you to do that on a computer (which is perhaps a good thing considering what would be uploaded)

not a hack a mac(intosh) on a mac you can just drag things into programs the only thing about a forum is you have to upload the stuff to the web so it wont work unless there is a special program for uploading things.

Hmm, it might be possible with AJAX some how, I haven't heard of one though and doubt anyone will make a mod for it.

Can we have a spam board please?

No. But i'm interested to know why you would want a spam board.

i think we should have "invisible moderators" lol my old forum that i went to had em, and i thought it was a pretty cool idea, since you never knew if you should be nice to a person or mean to the person since you didnt know if they were a moderator or not, anyway i thought it was cool i dont know what you think though...

i think we should have "invisible moderators" lol my old forum that i went to had em, and i thought it was a pretty cool idea, since you never knew if you should be nice to a person or mean to the person since you didnt know if they were a moderator or not, anyway i thought it was cool i dont know what you think though...

I thiink it's pretty cool that we know who does what around here.

It means that if there is a problem, you know who you can talk to about it.

I thiink it's pretty cool that we know who does what around here.

It means that if there is a problem, you know who you can talk to about it.

i suppose...

we could have both...

Not about the forum but the actual site... each bit of news has a hyperlink to the article in its title, but for reviews and features you have to click the smaller link below it to access it. Can you fix this so that the title on the homepage links to the article, so i dont have to move my mouse down to the smaller link (so much effort)? I know im nitpicking but... its just slightly annoying, tis all.

No. But i'm interested to know why you would want a spam board.

To spam?

Tsk, don't be silly. That would remove the whole elitism thing they've got going :rolleyes:

To spam?[/Quote]

Yes, because that sounds like an awesome idea. Hardly great for a discussion board, is it? :p

Tsk, don't be silly. That would remove the whole elitism thing they've got going :rolleyes:

Can you show me an example of this 'elitism thing'. Quite frankly, i don't see it. The mods, admins and staffers on this site are helpful and friendly to approach. There are much worse forums out there than this one.

not a hack a mac(intosh) on a mac you can just drag things into programs the only thing about a forum is you have to upload the stuff to the web so it wont work unless there is a special program for uploading things.

A tool to change what vBulletin does is called a "hack".

Can you show me an example of this 'elitism thing'. Quite frankly, i don't see it. The mods, admins and staffers on this site are helpful and friendly to approach. There are much worse forums out there than this one.

You know I'm only joking. I love you really :kiss:

You know I'm only joking. I love you really :kiss:

Love you, too.:kiss:

I do feel a tad out of place. Haven't caught onto the craze of having a 3rdchildren quote in my sig.:hmm: