NEurope
Ashley

Suggestions

the thing about irc is once you join you can just type /join #whatever and make any room you like. if you want to make #ne-football you can. we don't own quakenet :)

How about a image for people without avatars instead of the text saying "this persons avatar"?

Thats a great idea. Or perhaps have it set up so you can select an avatar out of a bunch of pre-made ones.

How about a image for people without avatars instead of the text saying "this persons avatar"?

Actually, when they don't have an avatar, there is nothing there. The "this person's avatar" only shows when you can't load their avatar, for whatever reason.

Can we unmerge the sig and avatar rating thread? They are crap together.

Moi? Well I most certainly can't unmerge them. But seriously, why is it better separate?! I've never got that.

But you gotta admit; it's better with cake.

Moi? Well I most certainly can't unmerge them. But seriously, why is it better separate?! I've never got that.

But you gotta admit; it's better with cake.

Because people tend to give better comments when they only have one thing to comment about. People can't concentrate on more than one thing.

Plus, I've rated twice and had no one rate my sig... which annoys me.

I like the cake... now I'm hungry... :heh:

I was wondering if there was a thread where it listed who was staff etc, if not I suggest there should be, its hard figuring out who is and isn't these days.

Also to anyone new, congratulations.

There's a full list of such things here, which can be reached by clicking "view forum leaders" near the bottom of the main page of the forums.

Yeah, pretty much every admin has a green name, you know, cause they have mighty powers and all.

Yeah, pretty much every admin has a green name, you know, cause they have mighty powers and all.

I think it's just the admins who are also site staff, which isn't that many.

I think it's just the admins who are also site staff, which isn't that many.

Admins will be red (even those who also work for the site like yours truely) because their primary group will be admins and site staff their secondary. Your colour is based on primary usergroup.

Admins will be red (even those who also work for the site like yours truely) because their primary group will be admins and site staff their secondary. Your colour is based on primary usergroup.

But on that link, some admins (like yourself) are listed in both admin and site staff with red and green names respectively.

Well as I say, some people belong to both. Those lists are seperated into groups. Thus for the purpose of those indvidualised lists names appear as the colours of that list (i.e. under admins it would be red, site staff green etc) but generally on the postbit (thing with your avatar), 'currently active users viewing this thread' etc it is their primary colour.

It depends what one does on the site as a whole. Although I'm confuzzled as to why RedShell has mysteriously transformed from being Mod to Staff (he was pretty much Staff anyway, but now his Mod status has gone).

The imported gaming baord doesn't seem to be used enough to warant its own board.

Wouldnt it be better off somewhere else, i was thinking private trades but it doesnt really fit.

Perhaps a general gaming board to consolidate retro, import and game help?

Not really a suggestion and not really a question, but I wanted to say kudos to whoever lovely staffer made the banner! Its damn sexy! ^__^