NEurope
Ashley

Suggestions

Edit: Double posts are set to automerge if two posts are done within the same 24 hours, otherwise they apparently will not merge. I can't think of a 'legitimate reason' why you would have to post again straight after yourself to bump a thread within 24 hours.

The quiz thread being a prime example.

Can people who have never actually taken part in a mafia game just stfu about them? Seriously? It's ok to say there's a lot (there is) or complain that there are unecessary threads made (there have been) but don't tell us to stop doing them, or to delete all the threads. Grow up. They're fun, and 30-40 forum members tend to take part in a decent one. Why don't you consider the phrase "don't knock it 'til you know it"?

Well said Shorty. Most people actually enjoy it, "It doesn't appeal to me, so ban them" is just crap.

Well said Shorty. Most people actually enjoy it, "It doesn't appeal to me, so ban them" is just crap.

Haven't you heard? Fun is banned!

That was essential input, I know...

Just had a thought. Is it possible to have ppl's PSN ID put onto a profile at the left side of a post like the xbox live ID does?

Just had a thought. Is it possible to have ppl's PSN ID put onto a profile at the left side of a post like the xbox live ID does?

Check your user CP.

Check your user CP.

Yer i have seen that and i put mine in but it doesn't actually come up on the side when you post like the xbox live one does?

My fault. Apologies. Basically I created that field, but forgot to program the styles to show it if someone has put something in it. Been a while since we've had new profile fields and just forgot about that completly.

When people are posting it would be great if their names were underlined in the 'Whos online' section.

Ive seen this done on a few forums, i think its built into invision ones by default actually :)

Just want to bring this idea back to light, doesn't anyone think its a good idea?

If others want it then yeah we can impliment it, but to me it seems...useless.

Actually that would be a pretty good feature. I've wondered about it before.

I think the online boards should be one board. There's barely enough activity in there for one board let alone 4. And the way it is now you can't see who the last person to post was.

"Depending on how you phrase it"

sug·ges·tion Audio Help [suhg-jes-chuhn, suh-] Pronunciation Key

–noun 1. the act of suggesting.

ques·tion Audio Help [kwes-chuhn] Pronunciation Key

–noun 1. a sentence in an interrogative form, addressed to someone in order to get information in reply.

either way this isn't helping your quest.

Hey you said post here, so that's what i'm doing.

I've got an idea.

"I suggest you should give me a Custom User title"

I don't even know why i want one, but i must have it!

I think the online boards should be one board. There's barely enough activity in there for one board let alone 4. And the way it is now you can't see who the last person to post was.

We've been talking about what to do with that for a while now, the discussion sort of fizzled out though......

I'll fizzle it back up when I get a chance later today.

I'll fizzle it back up when I get a chance later today.

...And what about the online boards suggestion. ;)

Also, wheres that 2007 NE Awards thing....April....

Also, wheres that 2007 NE Awards thing....April....

Me and HENDERSOOOOOOOON are on it.

Aye Moogz, the bigwigs are still discussing different options for the online board. I just wanted to say though, I got Pro Evo on the Wii and the online board has had a nice buzz around it this week.

Can I suggest we get a 'forum games' sub board? Mafia games are popular here, and we have the new diplomacy thread. maybe we can get a more active vibe going and more games if we focus them in a shiny new spot? Just a thought anyway.

Can I suggest we get a 'forum games' sub board? Mafia games are popular here, and we have the new diplomacy thread. maybe we can get a more active vibe going and more games if we focus them in a shiny new spot? Just a thought anyway.

Come on mods, demand is still rising!

It would need to be placed well for it to be popular, maybe below General Chat?

Moria (can't get out of this habit), I'll give you 10 e-cookies if you can make it so!